ITT: Rate anime series you are currently watching

ITT: Rate anime series you are currently watching.

Pic related, 8/10. Pretty comfy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8YPRkZMhWw
youtube.com/watch?v=9Wii3SePlU0
youtube.com/watch?v=z-JRh98yWQw
youtube.com/watch?v=eEKkY43FESQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hgJr-1Masas
youtube.com/watch?v=1uM9v_Tjr6I
youtube.com/watch?v=fvwAhp0Eu5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If we're talking backlog stuff:
Cardcaptor Sakura (First series): 9/10 perfect morning cartoon.
Uchouten Kazoku S1: Not sure yet.
SukaSuka 3rd watch: 9/10.

10/10

10/10

incalculable/10

8 episodes in. So far i'd give it a solid 8/10

10/10

Devilman (manga 1972)10/10

Devilman (2017 adaptation) 4/10

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8YPRkZMhWw
youtube.com/watch?v=9Wii3SePlU0
youtube.com/watch?v=z-JRh98yWQw
youtube.com/watch?v=eEKkY43FESQ

[b]Kobayashi[/b]

Manga 10/10

Anime 7.9/10

VEG 10/10

PTE
Manga 10/10
Anime 10/10

I just finished this but...
6/10
>Music and visuals are great
>characters are likable
>first 10 or so episodes are great
>Kaori only serves as a plot device for the main character's repetitive development
>the whole premise around the "lie" is dumb and forced
>It's obvious that Kaori doesn't like MC's best friend as they have very little interaction. Her death is obvious by at least episode 10, if not sooner and her death is kind of pointless because it literally just repeats the first half of the series by the MC having to get over a death
>If the Kaori's death is necessary, then it would have been a lot better if there was a real confession between her and the MC before she died. Otherwise her death just empty and pointless.
>it's 2018 and we still don't have the cure for Clannaids

KF 10/10

Houseki no Kuni (AOTY 2017, Kemono Friends too)
10/10

Ojamajo Doremi, 16 episodes in:
5/10
Just generic children's cartoon stories, does nothing in a particularly good way, the magic clashes with the rest of the show and only detracts from it. But at least it's not boring, usually.

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, 39 episodes in:
7/10, possibly a 6
it does not quite connect with me, but it's well done and has many good ideas, and it's never boring. The lack of connection I feel is the biggest flaw, and that it's a bit too scary for me which makes it hard to watch.

>tfw she harebares your fanfare

Mugen no Ryvius.
Lord of the Flies in space with political intrigue. It's slow-paced but seems to be building gradually toward something, and I'm willing to let it bide its time. Everything is balanced just right. The interpersonal teen drama is believable without getting overblown and the sci-fi intrigue and survivalist elements offset each other well. Taniguchi is a darn good director.
It's also got probably the most massive cast I've ever seen in a 26-episode show and it somehow finds a way to give about 15 main characters and 20 more supporting ones decent development. It's great about spending time equally with all of them so you get to know their personalities and gain an interest in them regardless of whether you see them for 15 minutes or 1 each episode, and communicating the huge size of the ship's population (it's practically its own city-state), and thus how many individual lives are on the line should something go wrong. So far, 7/10

Glad I waited for the BD release but all the shots with CG are necessarily at DVD resolution so there are some scenes that look pretty bad.

Akame Ga kill
Manga 100/100
Anime 06/10

I should've watched it while it was airing. Everything about this is phenomenal, the characters, the atmosphere, the worldbuilding, THE MUSIC. Perfect.
10 out of fucking 10.

Animations of Touhou
Immeasurable/10

Himawari-san
10/10

>HnK S2: 7/10
>Little witch academia 8/10
>ashita no joe: haveonlyseenthefirstepisodebutseemspromising/10
>dragon ball super : ironic 6/10
>poputimuepipi: 6/10

>rating a show before you finish it
>rating anything a 10/10 other than the literal masterpieces that come out once in a decade

This is why trusting any kind of rating system on any website is beyond pointless.

What is this?

you can always change the rating my friend

Our almighty and sacred God
Lain
∞/10

how do you know she is god if you are CURRENTLY watching it?

Just finished Alien 9...Pretty weird, and it had no true ending, but I'll give it a 6/10.

the legendary monogatari

because i can see the present, past and future at the same time

thanks lad. Never got into that franchise for some reason

How is it going dr Manhattan?

Kore wa Zombie desu ga: 4/10
Nanatsu no Taizai 2nd season: 5/10
Yuru Camp: 9/10

Flip Flappers
untold/10

youtube.com/watch?v=hgJr-1Masas
youtube.com/watch?v=1uM9v_Tjr6I
youtube.com/watch?v=fvwAhp0Eu5M

>Yuru Camp: 9/10
i have to read that manga immediately!

Girls Last Tour - 10/10
Haikyu!! - 10/10
Serial Experiments Lain - 10/10

-10ºC/10

you're welcome

FMA 2003.

8/10 (I don't overinflate my scores, there's only one 10/10 for me and all average anime get 5/10). Much darker than Brotherhood, unsurprisingly, they extrapolated the story from the very bleak first few manga arcs. I dislike how alchemy is much more magical and not as consistent as in canon.

Out of curiosity, how did you watch it?