Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>monogarbage
>deep

this is satire right?

>re:shitter
>deep

Gonna provide an argument there champ? You don't know much about philosophy or narrative do you

Kill yourself.

>Sup Forums is one person.

Who are you quoting?

Mad cuz truth

Shitter made it for trolling.

Obviously caught some baits.

prove it's deep

Bakemonogatari isn't deep.

Dubs confirm.

Satire implies critical intent. This is shitposting.

I love bake, but is not as deep as people think. If anything bake is a great introductory work.
If you want some deep shit go for season 2. And even that isn't that deep.

>opm
>shallow
shallow is something that insults our weebish nature. That offers nothing below the surface.

There is stuff, that conveys story but has actual deeper dialogue. Then there's stuff that demands it be treated deeper, and we have to debate it like fuckin sherlock on Sup Forums threads.

OPM doesnt even belong on that graph with the rest of them. It doesnt entertain the idea of 'deepness' and if you think its worth that treatment, you're dumb af.

Worst post of the day.

Philosophical references.

Discuss

And what /phil/ references were there in Re:Zero?

>there's people on Sup Forums right now who thinks re:zero is actually deep
Having some psychological elements doesn't make it "deep".

kill yourself underage

>monogatarishit
Nice bait/shitpost

>Re:ddit Zero
>Memegatari
>Deep

>Konosuba
>filename
uhhhhhhh

>Greentext infers a quote

Sup Forums.org/faq#quote

>flip floppers
>shallow
Guessing you missed a lot.

>generic magical girl anime
>deep

yeah man sailor moon is akin to the greatest of psychological masterpieces

>Haibane
>Shallow

>giving up all pretense of doing something more deep than bait
A shame.

Coming to terms with past grievances and moving on into peace is not that complex

Not him, but the series fucking died the moment plot shifted towards Mimi. She is a terrible, bland antagonist and everything involving her story arc is shit. Which is a shame, since many of the previous episodes were absolutely stunning, especially the 5th.

Being disjointed isn't the same as being shallow.

Most people use it to quote the demons on their shoulders

the shower scene with Senjougahara and Hanekawa in the second season clearly repersents the deep and philosophical erection i had when watching

lain probably the most pretentious show out there

But there were roads in Gatchman Crowds.

You literally just inferred a quote

the demons on my shoulder tell me to touch littler girls

Shiki, Planetes, Spice

If that's true you should have no problem explaining why

Evangelion is up there

Liar Game seemed to me like the bland and shallow type. The concept seems interesting but the execution was pretty poor from the first volume. Maybe it gets better later on. And for being still images the artist manages to make everything look stiffer than in most other manga I've read.

My intent was that the shows are written from the specific political perspective, not necessarily that they show off a society in it.

I can do it with two words: "it's fans"

>it's

The fans did not write the series. Just because fans can be pretentious does not mean the series is pretentious.

You like them all, or you agree with them all?

well i'm talking about the fans being pretentious

>trips and dubs
This guy is telling the truth

You said "lain is probably the most pretentious show out there"

Then the show isn't pretentious, you're saying? You're very bad at this

How the fuck is crowds not blatantly left

the show is pretentious, and so are it's fans.

Then explain why the show is pretentious

lol wtf is this

You've done nothing to show that the show is pretentious, just complained about the fans. Frankly, I haven't seen lain, but you've kind of convinced me that it's fine and you're just stupid

Eva belongs in the bottom left corner.

What part of Crowds is economically left?

Pretty sure you just rated these based on the waifu content

>3x3 thread regular: the taste

fans claim it to be "too deep for you" if it truly is, explain how it's "deep"

Embarrassing

>he has never been in any of the deepest lore threads
>doesn't know about star constellations flower language and the duality of man
try harder senpai

Again, haven't seen it, can't explain anything. But if you're posts in this thread are any indicator, I have no trouble believing a show would literally be too deep for you.

>HXH farther in the corner than Death Note
>Cowboy Bebop that far up

One of the main protagonists is a tech billionaire using private capital to do public good

Mimi wasn't that bad.

>this thread

Borrowing story elements doesn't count as deepest lore.

She absolutely destroys the exploration of Jungian archetypes the show had going for it before, though. Tons of amazing setup early on, all gone to waste

>borrowing story elements
>doesn't know this was all from a gag illustration that is foreshadowing for what's to come
Oh the sights you will see

Wait is this true? I might actually read wan piss now.

>tfw half of these are legitimately good and the other half are overrated trash
This image will upset anyone

who the fuck put eva up there?

I don't think anyone in this thread has claimed that it is "2deep4u" for one, for two, its thematic material is genuine and meaningful, and it actually does have a complex plot and doesn't pretend that it does or present anything that is pointless while pretending they have a point. If you've seen the show and related canon media and want to claim that it is pretentious, you can surely argue such a case since you brought it up in the first place.

It's literally about people going to sea and doing whatever the fuck they want. And also wanting to get rid of the government.

It's about a bunch of pirates whose captain's entire ethos is devoted to becoming Pirate King because "he's the freest person on the ocean" They spend most of their time toppling corrupt governments

You tell me

Shit. Guess I'm gonna be busy awhile now.

I re-read it over the summer and it literally took me weeks. Shit's fucking long these days

No, I will instead continue shittalking your shit show, basing my judgement exlusively on the bland isekaishit premise and the trashy fanbase.

Wait someone is actually interested? What do you want to talk about?
The demihuman war? vollician conflict? The ideaologies of the 3 nations? Fugel? The immortality experiment? OD LAGUNA? The divine beasts and the election? The kararagi spy ring and gusteko supersoldiers? Or do you wanna talk about Subaru's psychology or maybe Rem's? Want to talk about the possible reasoning for Ram's attachment to Roswaal via stockholm syndrome? The wilhelm and theresia paralells? The Witches and sage canidacy? The immortal king's sacrement? Liliana? What happened to the ancient races and who created them? What events took place 400 years ago that made Satella? Or how the story elemnts display the futility of an individual who fight against his own fate? Or how its like the monkey's paw of isekai?

I can go all day about re:zero and plot analisis and speculah since there is so much of it.

>Serial Lain deep
>Monster shallow

Is this your first shitty LN?

Since when did they make a Nine Inch Nails anime?

I am going to give you one (1) chance to impress me and only because I kinda like Nagatoro, even though Yupiel is clearly superior.

>referencing things made by other people
I clapped when I saw it

Not really no, I've read a number in my days and even went so far as to read WNs on narou to see if there's any interesting ones. Personally this is probably one of the most enjoyable series to read. Though I found the WN to be far superior compared to the LN which is the adaptation to said WN. Probably because I enjoy when people put spins of things. Especially when it comes to blessing or powers having legitimate downsides making it more akin to a curse instead.

>it's the "spastics think authors put meaning behind every word" episode
Imagine trying to figure out the characterization of Alice in fucking Wonderland.

Kinda did, considering pretty much all of it except the Knave of hearts thing actually happened in the MU.

Whom, plep.

So K-On is nothing then?

In re:zero there's a smug cake witch that has a fetish for science and bantering with people.

Perhaps those are angels.