f u
Cool, find me on the wired.

Naruto and Sword Art Online

We're already connected

All boring shows.

Pleb-tier shows

Hot opinion with no arguments

Gundam Wing.

what's your favorite anime mr. smartypants?

flip flappers

The Akira manga is legitimately a masterpiece. Also like Jojo and everything related to Patlabor.

I've already heard people unironically saying this. Seriously, how is this even possible?

dr slump

Hard to choose, but most likely Utawarerumono.

Today i taught i was not going to see chiina pretty face no more. But i hear the good news and MAYBE we will get season 4

... and also patlabor, excel saga (manga)

Detective Conan.

>SAC
>old

...goddamn it, I'm old now.

Revolutionary Girl Utena

> TFW SAC first aired literally 14 years ago.

Choujin Densetsu Urotsukidouji

If you legit think this why?

That show is the first thing that made me want to operate.

Why I think it's my favorite anime?

Because it's my favorite anime. I love a good mystery and I like trying to solve the cases, even though I only got like 2 right. It just drew me in and I kept watching.

Lain and Boogiepop Phantom. I just really fucking love the aesthetic of both.

Any reason, or you just a fan of the old super robot show?

> Why is your favorite?
> because it's my favorite

That isn't what most considered well reasoned. What ever you do you I suppose.

Steins;Gate

Don't give me shit for it but jojo Battle Tendancy

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Is S3 as bad as everyone says?

I unironicaly enjoyed AO too, but mainly because of the OST.

No contest

clannad and its not even close

Well I don't think it's my favorite. I know it is. And I explained why it is my favorite. Ever since I discovered it 11 or so years ago, I been obsessed. I'm caught up with the anime and manga. I just like how it is.

>anime

Naruto :3

Noooo. Stop. My heart can't take this.

Texhnolyze because I cant stop returning to it

IT WILL ALWAYS BE FRUIT BASKET
STOP ASKING

HanaIro and SukaSuka.

Good taste, atmosphere was done really well a little boring...? At times though solid 8/10 in my books

Whatever my favorite E-celeb likes

Is this a thinly veiled recommendation thread or a thinly veiled Lain thread?

>3rd season
>bad
Who said that?!

Cory in the House

>this many genuine replies to a rec thread

I want the shiteaters from MAL and r/cuckold to leave/

Evangelion......

I'm a little ashamed but I still love it

What do you think?

So far NHK. Holy shit that story arc is incredible.

Don't spoil it for me, but I'm nearing the end, where that brother of the class pres got a job

Im forever torn between GiTS and TTGL.
I know what it says about me, and i fully embrace it.

ruxot spotted

Pic related is head and shoulders above everything else I've watched so far. The direction and storytelling give me legit Sergio Leone vibes, and the whole atmosphere is as unsettling as it gets.

Welcome to the NHK was good, but there were just things that felt 'off' about it for me. Shit like the multi-level marketing arc felt completely out of place and wrong for the character, and what do you know, it turns out that shit was thrown in by the anime creators and isn't part of the original story at fucking all. It's like they don't understand their own protagonist and how vital his cynicism is to him.

i disagree, the MLM felt perfectly in place. the whole anime has been about seemingly random, or at least unexpected events happening to him, almost as if it were a "conspiracy"

i think it's all about him feeling like "how am i in this situation?"

Yeah, but that's exactly what I mean. The dude would be the first to pick up on that sort of bullshit because he's primed himself to see it in everyone and everything. It's like he suddenly stopped being himself for that arc just to allow the plot to happen, which instantly fucking kills any anime for me.

he did try to escape from the meeting though, but then the president used some really cunning tactics on him, her reasons for being so ruthless were later revealed

Satou isn't actually that smart or perceptive though. Most of his suspicions about conspiracy are when he's in a drug-induced haze, but when faced with real people he's pretty weak and gullible.

Evangelion

everything is a thinly veiled rec thread.

Madoka Magica: Rebellion.

good taste

Ultimate Survivor Kaiji

I know there are like 10 trillion better ones. But this one just stuck with me for some reason.

Ashita no Joe or Gurren Lagann. Can’t really pick between the two.

FLCL

99 movie for me. It's why I went into biomedical engineering and why I'm gonna make Uncle Sam pay to augment my ass in the military

Shirobako

patrician choice

Best opening of the 2000's with probably the worst CGI in all of human history

it was state of the art for the time but they certainly should've gone with animation instead. I mean at that point it was known that CGI ages like milk. Just close your eyes and listening to inner universe is the best option i figure

It's accidentally a masterpiece because it gives you the feeling of being unsettled by something devoid of humanity even though it's human shaped. It's (accidentally) entirely fitting with the theme of the show.

Old times, Ghost in the Shell: SAC
Modern times, Bakemonogatari

>went to watch this OP to feel the nostalgia
>find out that Origa died 3 years ago
And all this time I didn't even know. What the hell man.

Kimi no na Wa

Haha no way it was like last ye-
>2015
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

adventures of holo
kaiji is close second

interesting view on it

yeah, if i remember correctly she got some pretty fucked up cancer and died quickly. Especially sad since she died quite young. One more nail in the coffin of the people that were waiting for something that at least resembled a SAC season 3. Maybe with the new project? But who am i kidding

i just started watching this recently. Is her having no nipples a censorship decision or don't wolf spirits in their human form get any in general?

TTGL

Kino no Tabi