Go-Toubun no Hanayome

I just caught up with this and JESUS CHRIST

I dont even like this kind of manga and its nothing standout or super memorable but something keeps me wanting to keep reading it and Im enjoying it.

I guess we're using this thread for the chapter tomorrow?

It's fun.

Having a MC that's actually entertaining instead of being a hassle does wonders.

Hes certainly better than a lot of the MCs of this type of manga.
He does still suffer from being dense though but in this case while its still frustrating its kinda in-character for him to be so...focused?

It doesn't make it less frustrating or less bad but it does make it an easier pill to swallow than the MC just being an obtuse spineless mess.

Nariyuki, Fuutarou and Fuyuzora
We're entering a golden age of harem mcs, I actually like them as characters

He's not a generic "nice" guy. Hell, he's actually kind of a jerk, but not so mean that he's unlikable and just enough that he's funny.

So he's not a "nice" guy but he is a "good" guy. A jerk with a heart of gold.

Im not saying hes not. Though jerks with a heart of gold have been done before and better but also way worse so this MC is okay.
I do take an issue with his denseness for being someone who is supposed to be smart.

You have to be patient user. The actors all have to have their characters to be built up more before you can have any emotional impact. Sure you can have Fuutarou start falling in love with them sooner but it'll feel empty or cheap. Just keep thinking about the eventual build up with Fuutarou finding out which girl it was in the past, ultimately climaxing with their realization and their feelings gushing forth.

Ch. 5 ready soon

RAW when? It should be out by now right?

Nice. Maybe I'll typeset it this week.

Try again in about 20-24 hours

To be fair, I don't think he's that dense because from his point of view, the girls haven't really shown anything that could be construed as having feelings for him.

Ichika is your typical teasing, ara-ara girl so he doesn't really interpret anything says as serious.
Nino has shown to him that she obviously hate his guts(even if she is softening up) so that's a pretty understandable case.
Miku actually does show her feelings pretty often but she is very shy and quiet so it doesn't really show much to him.
Yotsuba is a genki girl so he really doesn't take much of anything she says very seriously since she's just happy-go-lucky all around.
Itsuki he's had a little bit of conflict with her for the majority of the manga and have only just recently started getting along.

We as the reader can see most of the girls' thoughts and feelings. But it's pretty understandable from his point of view with all the struggles that he goes through with them that there isn't really much to interpret romantic feelings from them.

And he's consciously avoiding romance because he prioritises study.

I'll look at it when I make it out of bed.

Nino ribbon-play chapter when

So I just started reading this. The translation for the oneshot was pretty ok but what the fuck happened to chapters one and two? When does it start to get readable?

Especially this page. Nani the fuck is this

I would let it die desu. no point keeping it on life support.
That's LH. Sup Forums started translating it regularly since chapter 16 iirc

Sup Forums is redoing the whole series too.

Well that's good. I can at least raws albeit at a slower pace but who knows how many people dropped it because of these ass translations at the beginning.

wtf i like yotsuba now?!

>bad

Miku's reading my mind.

Since I’m Sup Forums‘s lone Ninofag, I might as well start Ninoposting.

I'm a Ninofag too.

A dead thread? Are you serious?

There's literally nothing happening yet, raws come out in ~15 horus.

You're not alone, user-with-good-taste.

Just let it die. There will be a new one with the raws.

Can we please just have a romance series without all the characters magically being linked during their childhoods?