Hataraku Maou-sama!

Season 2 when? We need more best girl Emi.

never

Never because the anime director was butthurt his waifu Chiho lost.

Never ever

Anything Nao Touyama is bound to lose.

She won Nisekoi.

Are the novels done? Who won?

Fuck JewPress

I stopped following at volume 14. So, have Maou and Emi fucked yet? Please say yes.

>removes all good things with Emi
>modifies the remaining ones to make her into more of a bitch
>still better girl than Chiho

I want to start reading the light novel. Finished the anime, which volume should I read to continue? or rather from which volume does the manga stops? might as well just skip it to there

Start from the first volume. It's worth reading to from the start since the anime skipped and changed some things.

Thanks user, will do.

Just be sure to grab non-Yen Press releases off the Goddess. Avoid Yen Press like the plague.

How much volume are adapted in the anime ?

>anime skipped and changed some things
Not that much imo. Only emi being much more likeable from the beginning, and her mother is mentioned.

Not to defend yen press, but they translate it directly from japanese when mittens translate from chinese releases. So yen press version should be more accurate. but it still is yen press so who the fuck knows

Thank you.

I don't see why anyone would want that. S2 would be a massive genre-shift, little to do with the first one.

Go read the manga chapters ahead of the manga and see for yourself.

Are Emi and Maou canon yet? Don't know where to read the LN.

Chiho is a yoshida

nobody likes a yoshida

Emi a cute!!

No, from what I managed to scrape from 2ch about latest volume maou x emi didn't go anywhere, maou x chiho had one moment and rest of the ships are on hold.

Really? Genre-wise, I don't think it changes at all.

Agreed on all fronts.

Based red hair.

Read the light novel. Volume 8 is where it's started to get (not)comfy.

Only tsunderefags dislike them.

They most prob going to end up together anyways, for eugenic.

Chiho confessed way too early in the series. Bad end flag to me.

It's not as much comedy as it used to be. The introduction of Alas-Ramus turns it more into a romance/family/feel-good kind of atmosphere.

>chiho face
she knows that she already lost

do you prefer the ln or manga of it. I prefer the ln btw

Doesn't feel like a massive genre-shift to me.
But yeah, the series gets much comfier later, before they returned to Ente Isla.

Honestly, I read both. I have no preferences for this. Both materials are pretty straightforward to me.

The comedy never left, it's just a little less as the casts are settling in. It's a natural change of mood I must say.

Nao Touyama and her character archetype are good for suffering.

I kind of like making Emi more aggressive and less normally uguu cute. Makes more sense considering what she's dealing with and going through, and it makes her decision to end up doing what's right instead of what she wants seem more important too.
Only part that was really bad was the assault on the stairs.

It's really fun watching them settling in with modern, human life.

Friendly reminder to not forget non forgive what Maou did. Billions of innocent village girls must be avenged.

>Billions
>Muh 6,000,000,000

Emi is already soft with Maou but she hasn't yet to forgive him even though her dad is still alive.

Invading another world in order to have your own not die scarcely seems so bad.

Welcome to 2016+2, where narrative is that well-being of others is far more important than your own. But to be honest, he admitted that it was his fault for not foreseeing consequences of uniting demon world.

>He killed billions....

even hitler and mao can't hold a candle against him

You see, at this point either Chiho or Emi can win. Emi because Maou feels comfortable around her and trusts her very much; and Chiho because of all the recent talk of interspecies romances between demons/angels and humans.
Lately in shounen the girl that openly loves the MC is the winner, so even if I want Emi to win the maoubowl I can't be so sure about it.

A reminder that current Maou squad is the light side of the force.

Is it gay to want to fuck Maois demon bod?

I mean Id fuck him as a human fuccboi too.

We get it, Emi.

Guys, where can I read the latest manga chapter?

a little usage of google goes a long way my friend. now hide before someone calls you a faggot

I thought JewPress took over the manga, basically we won't get to see further chapters than 49 and its sub chapters.

>I thought JewPress took over the manga
They did. They licensed LN, manga and even that high school spinoff. Only LN is still being translated by someone else.

That's a bummer.

Yeah I enjoyed reading the manga tbqh. It's pretty good.

A reminder that Maou cares about Emi deeply and he basically confessed at that time next to Gabriel (dude asked him). Emilia overheard and accepted her feelings toward him and she ended up embracing him. Best girl won already.

Friendly reminder that my waifu Suzuno is best girl. If you don't agree, it's okay, you have right to be wrong.
I don't care about dullahan

I wish I could be as hopeful as you are, I've been burned out enough times.

>Emi
>gay
user she ain't a trap. Nor am I but I digress.

As long as it's not a burnt out by NTR, we'll be fine.

New manga chapter when?

really?! REALLY?! you know that means we get constant flux (albeit slow) of translated volumes that you can buy (or if you're not retard download in 2 minutes).

She got so much hate but I actually liked her quite well

Emi is super cute.

>Season 2 never ever
IT'S NOT FAIR!

The anime is surprisingly good. Love the comedy bits. Sad that we won't be getting second season.

Never ever

Blame Attack on Titan when the area was so f****** overrated that killed a lot of other anime

These two basically stay by each other side almost all the time since volume 12

The anime is well done, no one would've thought that it was meant to promote the source material

Tough luck user.

Latest volume is still selling really well in Japan. The promotion worked a little too well to see S2 happen.

So the novel is still going? Does any relationship progress actually get made between Maou and Emi, or just more harem hijinks? Also, please don't tell me it's in first person,