Chi no Wadachi

Shigeru is a special child now.

Sei is too. Sadly odds of him banging mommy have decreased if he stays in the state he is

Good. Shigeru was a little shithead anyways.

>go to Niggastream
>AV detects a fuckton of cryptominers
What the actual fuck?

Koi Monogatari

Is this anything more than incest shit?

cryptominestream

Apparently they use it since two months or so. Fucking niggers. Just read their releases on any of the other manga readers.

I swear to god I have never seen a more punchable motherfucker in any manga.
Sei is the epitome of a retard and its finally manifesting physically to the point of no return, I mean this kid deserves everything thats coming to him. Weak ass, uselss, worthless and absolutely powerless with zero ability to control the situations he finds himself in.

Fuck Sei.

>motherfucker
And it's literal, too.

Ok.

yeah no fuck off.

Is it wrong that I kek'd?

Is this by the guy who did Homonculus?

It is incest, but it's not a fetish story

I feel so fucking sorry for the cousin honestly, Jesus Christ this hit a cord.

Where's Happiness? (same author)

Should be off by default, unless you clicked on the "remove ads" thing at the top.

Dumping it.

If you have adblock, it doesn't ask for your permission. It just mines.

come next, then pic related

ahh fuck why did I decide to read this

comes next, then this

What the fuck is he doing? Why?

Strange, my AV rarely give me any warning about MS mining.

He really got fucked, didn't he. At least he's not on a ventilator, but I doubt he will recover from this.

I thought the aunt would get mad by thinking that Seiji was making fun of her now retarded son.

So is this just a psycho mom manga or does she try to lewd him?

why the fuck is she not wearing pants?

Hey user, the Aspe-chan thread is three pages down.

Ans that's the end

>oh he recently can't seem to talk properly, it's no big deal
Holy shit what is the Dad's problem?

>son has basically been unable to speak for a month at least
>no big deal

Why not both? But at this point they've only gone as far as a kiss on the lips.

Ouch.

The dad is probably your stereotypical Jap father. No wonder Seiko doesn't want anything to do with him, probably an arranged marriage, too.

She is wearing pants, they're just drawn in a weird way

I realize we often blend the two together but in this case there's a big difference in being retarded and being a fucking potato. I'm sure that mom would pick him becoming retarded over this in a fucking heartbeat.

>chapter doesn't have momservice
>it's shit

wow it's almost like this manga is boring trash except for fap bait

Poor Shuzo deserves a better fanbase

Just kill yourself, your brain is already a rotten mess.

Son of a bitch, this struck a cord in me for some reason. Call me pretentious, but despite the crazy premise, there's something very human about this exchange and reaction

Ahh shit, now that I actually read the chapter I definitely feel bad about saying that. Yeah the kid was a shit, but no family deserves to be put through that. I for one would rather be dead and forgotten than do that to my parents

Why is his mother stopping him from getting a girlfriend.

Fukken saved

I think that was the perfect time for him to cry.
The author could have made the aunt be a bitch and get angry, blaiming the sei kid and his mom, but that would be generic and really not realistic, she wouldn't be like that in this situation.
Sei breaking down not only cause of his cousing but also for his aunt really was a great choice, it made it feel really relatable.

typical jojo fans

Yeah, it manages to make believable drama with its premise. It feels genuine.

She's emotionally manipulative, she wants him for herself. Not necessarily in a sexual way, but she wants him to depend on her

I thought she disliked him and the whole marriage thing with his dad. Really weird.

>sexual

Why the fuck do you degenerates always see mother and son relationships in a sexual way? Do you wanna fuck your own mother?

There is nothing sexual about it, a kiss isn't sexual at all you virgin motherfuckers. What I think is Seiko has some kind of mental disorder, that was passed down to Sei and triggered with the homicide.

She definitely dislikes her husband, and Sei is part of what makes her unhappy, but I think that manipulating him makes her feel in control of something in her life. I might be wrong, though. But yes, she doesn't 'love' Sei, at least not in a healthy way.

SORA
KOBORE OCHITA

Holy fuck the degeneracy

Yes chapter after chapter of abject dread

So fucking weird
Everyone ditches the retard, but this one random chick who for some reason wants his gorilla cock.
Very odd story. I think he beats her at one point.

You know what's weirder?

Look up Ore Monogatari and you'll see the similarities.

Rip

Can you even read before autistically sperging out? user transparently said "not necessarily." While there are some degenerates here who entertain that fantasy, it is beside the point. Like it or not, the incestuous subtext Oshimi is employing with their interactions is leading many to that conclusion. He fucking *overtly emphasizes* the more "intimate" moments. You would have to be a literal autist to not pick up on the cues. Seiko's affection for her son, no matter the form it is manifesting in, is not normal.

I came for the incestual subtext but now I just feel bad for everyone involved. The MC-s mother seems to have some past trauma too, to be fair.

>Mom kidnaps Tomboy
>Sei kills Tomboy under Mom's orders
>They have sex in Tomboy's blood
>Dad watches the scene

Jeez, this got darker than i thought it would get

you precisely expressed my concern
i wish the mom was into retards

deserved

>fruit meets vegetable

the author is the best
except when he writes normalfag shit (see arc 2 of aku no hana)

he looks like the average Sup Forums poster

>>There is nothing sexual about it

Are you fucking retarded?

It's blatantly sexual. That's the entire point. Just because it's not sexual in a traditional way doesn't mean that's not the massive underlying theme of the series.

Seriously what the actual fuck happened to him? It feels like there is a missing chapter, one moment he is normal and then in the next he became an actual retard with brain problems

Letter scene broke him

His speech impediment began shortly after his Seiko manipulated him into shredding the letter and kissed him. Two chapters later and a small timeskip, he is now stammering in his speech repeatedly as the event traumatized him. For all intents and purposes, she mind broke him into a stuttering submissive pet who will heed her every beck and call.

Lucky bastard

It is normal. These feelings are nowadays suppressed by media.

Fukiishi is rather perceptive. She might dig a bit deeper into forbidden territory with Sei's relationship with his mother and unwittingly find herself buried 6ft deeper than expected. I get the feeling she will be instrumental in "fixing" Sei as she is the only person aside from his aunt who gives a fuck about his stuttering and knows Seiko is behind it. But mommy ain't having that shit. I really hope she doesn't get herself murdered.

This manga is so frustrating.

Just ditch the retard that tried to kill you and fuck your smoking hot mom.

There is literally no downside. It's like being emo for winning the lottery.

>smoking hot mom.

So did he fug his mommy yet?

she looks great for a japanese mom

He was a bit of a shitty kid, but neither he nor his family deserved that

She looks great for a mom, period.

whats the moms problem exactly? she seemed to have split personality early on but now idk