Nanatsu no Taiza: Season 2

What are your hopes/expectations for Season 2?
Do you think 24 episodes will be enough for the story arc to properly play out in?
Why is Diane so cute?

Watched the first four episodes. The art style is ugly. Is it worth watching the rest?

It'll probably reach at least Mel dying and coming back.

It's hard to say really, personally I liked it from the get-go but overall it's okay at best.
It's very loosely set in the British Isles but really in name and place only, if you enjoy the concept of stupidly overpowered Holy Knights and a fair amount of plot protection then give it a go.

The first season addapted 110 chapters, so if this season does about the same I think it'll be a pretty good season. The ending might be a bit abrupt though.

>expectations
For it to go full powerlevel and be dropped.

Stating now that Ban is the best sin

>this guy comes up to you saying he likes your clothes
wat do?

Tell him Elaine was an shit

What chapter do you guys think it’ll end on?

Do you think we’ll get Gowthers side story?

Jericho is better desu

I honestly believe Ban would never get with Jericho, but for the sake of the plot he probably will.

I doubt it, even if/when Elaine dies again I don’t figure that Ban will get a new lay, his and Elaine’s relationship is portrayed as too much of a ‘soulmate’ thing for that to really make sense for his character.

That's not Gowther.

Ban will never lay another woman, King would probably go mental if Ban did anyway.

>tumblr noses
>aoi yuuki
nty

does anyone else think she looks like king with a fucking wig

I mean, she literally is King's sister

brothers and sisters don't have to look the same

But if you are wondering why they look similar then that's probably why

>Diane shrunk
What's the point in watching it?

Diane in the first half of Season 1 is my ultimate waifu

They don’t have to, but in this case they do, what’s the problem.

nice

don't bully, let her have some fun

>implying Gowther is at all interesting or anywhere close to best Sin

I just want Diane to feel happy, shes too pure.

The anime does skip some things from the manga, However Esceanor alone is reason enough to watch the anime, if it manages to cover any of his fights this will be great.

The problem is they look the same how am I suppose to take their relationship seriously when he look like he loves king in drag

It’s not like either of them had a manly face to begin with user.

Besides, they really don’t look that similar anyway, Kings eyes are completely different from Elaine’s.

The first fucking episode of this new season added a scouter to the pig with it shouting out literal powerlevels, it's already shit.
Shame because most of the first season was enjoyable.

The power levels mean basically nothing since they fluctuate so often, you may as well just ignore them.

She's adorable

Why am I so confused by the first ep of second season? I don't remember what the fuck happened or they were even fighting to be awarded like that. I remember Hawk "dying" and coming back but everything else is a blur.

so why the fuck did he add that retarded piece of shit. i fucking cant stand it.

Why even have it then?

Not even close. It's 24 episodes and has the same pacing as S1, meaning it'll adapt roughly 100 chapters. That means it'll end just before the holy war flashback.

> Diane spats and boob window

Someone remind me of when Escanor appears, will watch only that.

for gags

Literally everry holy knight was fighting except for Merlin so I guess it's for protecting Elizabeth? But not even the likes of Hauser got anything, for shame.

its not a gag if its taken so seriously.

I just want them to do justice to Escanor's fights.

You got time. Probably around the end of march.

I was confused at first by the art style but started loving it a few episodes in, also
DIANE IS CUTE, CUUUTE!

So that Hawk, the character who is 99% there just for fight exposition and comedy shit, can properly assess who should technically be stronger in a fight when most of the bad guys look like shota’s and loli’s.

No one has taken it seriously though.

Remove the pig.

I'd take him to my house and have fun with him.