Dragon Ball Super

Is Vegeta going to blow himself up again in this week's episode? Will this be his last major episode in Super?

>FREEZER HELP

if Vegeta snackbars, I drop this show.

Jiren

Gohan should have been aborted.

leave Aidshan alone

When will Yamcha get his time to shine?

Now that's ending, we agree GT was better?

why can't he get one glorious moment? first his kill on freeza got stolen by goku and now he will sacrifice himself in vain with toppo probably staying in... why does toei/toriyama hate vegeta so much?

You can't drop something that's already ending.

Fuck off, spic. Go back to youtube.

vegetafags are mostly europoors and burgers, spics are the gohan fans; you gotta research the lore of these threads some more my friend

>his kill on freeza got stolen by goku
He never had the kill since Frieza destroys earth.

You're not a Vegetafag, you've been spamming these threads endlessly for days about how much you hate him with your piss-poor english.

desu it was more like his kill got stolen by the writers who didn't want to risk ending a movie without making goku the hero

Where are Jirenbros from?

Space.

canada

post Black

Caulifriends, ASSEMBLE!

kek

Sup

So what actually happened when Goku literally disappeared from the universe and nobody could sense his energy, including the angels and grand priest? Did he come back from the dead with the ultimate zenkai boost?

yo!

does toriyama hate frieza? i can't believe this last episode was written under his guidance, why would he disgrace him like that

lol who cares

giv super saiyan gf

I fucking hate Freeza but the way things are going right now I wouldn't even be surprised if he actually wins the whole thing after Goku and Jiren eliminate eachother simultaneously

I can as long as I wont see last episode

Frieza's return was nothing more than a cashgrab to bait the nostalgiafags in. They don't really know what do with him. Maybe they will throw another Goku vs Freeza moment at the last second.

cute

why do you hate best boy

i grew up with dbz spammed all day long at tv and no one is freeza nostalgic, fuck off underage cancerous retard(s)

>grew up with dbz threads on tv
>calling others underage
??

>threads
>on tv
?????

>threads on tv

>show that started in 1989
>must be an underage

HERE!

>at tv
they're talking about Sup Forums

HELLO THERE

>no one is freeza nostalgic
Is that why everyone claims Freeza arc was the best one and everything after was shit? Or that he got his own movie while Cell stays dead and Buu is relegated to a joke?

cant be a nostalgic if you werent even born the first time freeza got around

I want Kale to bully me.

The Spirit Bomb/Genkidama formed a black hole, Goku was attracted into the black hole and it exploded, then he moved to another dimension n sheeeit

FAGGOT

Nope, still shit compared to Super

>u-u underage
Do you have an actual argument or will you keep saying that people aren't nostalgic about the Lizard because you aren't?

T-TOPPO S-SAMA?

Seriously, at least Super expanded on the DB universe with Gods and Angels and other universes.

reminder toppo is a u11 literal who and will get btfo soon.

TOPPO SAMAAAAA YAMERO KUUDASAAAIIII

If Vegeta goes out 126 or 127 and he gets robbed of having any moment in the ToP, I will be so annoyed. It's going to end with a generic DBmovie ending with Goku asspulling a win, I can just feel it.

TASUKETE BEJITAAAAAA

hehe i understand your defence kid, but you should realize by now that i dont need an argument to prove you all are underage fags that try too hard, all of you know that it's true and it's enough to me
one day, when you get older, you will understand
now unleash all your rage and your usual logical fallacies arsenal, i always get entertained by the level of damage control displayed on this site

W-WAIT WAIT T-TOPPO SAMA!

Cool Toshio scene still hasn't come.

He had the best scenes in the original anime, so it balances out I think.

Why is Frieza so fucking gay

D-DID YOU S-SAY D-DYSPO SAMA?

>Is that why everyone claims Freeza arc was the best one and everything after was shit?

Nobody does that except a small vocal minority. 90% of normies will agree that DBZ should have ended after Cell.

NO TOPPO-SAMA DONO YAMATEEEEE

Why can't I stop laughing at these sama posts

Because you’re underage.

>permanently butthurt
>balding
>manlet
>married a slut
>is going to blow himself up

he was born like that

Humor has always been in dragon ball, it's just Toriyama got out of hand when he started the Saiyan Saga and started focusing on action over comedy

I really hope so because honestly 122, 123 sucked ass he accomplished nothing major. That new form didn't give any advantage in the grand scheme.

>90% of normies will agree that DBZ should have ended after Cell.
They're most likely exaggerating too, Buu Saga isn't even that bad and is mostly on the level of late Cell Saga. Other than being long there's nothing bad about it.

F-FORGIVE ME T-TOPPO SAMA!

so we can all pretty much agree that Abridged > Dragonball > DBZ > GT > Super, right?

Why did she marry a manlet?

Cell Saga is much better than the Buu Saga, and the sales of the series agree.

my friends dont worry goku will master ui

Ocean >Dragonball > Abridged > DBZ > GT > Super

>we can all pretty much agree that Abridged > Dragonball
Only if you're a dubfag.

(You)

Because Kuririn is a real man.

>buu saga isnt even that bad

>Heroes warned of a great threat in advance by a mysterious boy (Androids)
>Heroes warned of a great threat in advance by a mysterious kai (Buu)

>Dr.Gero tries to wake up his creations and the heroes fail at trying to stop him
>Babidi tries to wake up his creation and the heroes fail to stop him

>Cell comes from an egg
>Buu comes from an egg that looks exactly like Cell's egg, just bigger

>Cell's weak old creator is killed by his own creations because they turn on him
>Buu's weak old creator is killed by his own creation because it turns on him

>Cell has the power of extreme regeneration, and the ability to absorb enemies
>Buu has the power of extreme regeneration, and the ability to absorb enemies

>Perfect Cell gets beaten so badly that he reverts to a weaker form that is much more destructive
>Super buu gets beaten so badly that he reverts to a weaker form that is much more destructive

>New transformation (ascended super saiyan) is absolutely useless and does nothing
>New transformations (super saiyan 3, Ultimate, Fusion) are all useless and do absolutely nothing

>Several chances to kill Cell but the heroes keep blundering
>Many chances for Gotenks and Ultimate Gohan to effortlessly kill Buu but they just stand around wasting time

It’s already been explained in several threads. Get over it. Krillin fucked your waifu.

>Cell is good and Buu is bad... despite being the same
really makes you think.

Original Dub > Kai

BoGs, RoF, Future Trunks saga/arcs were fantastic IMO, maybe it's because we got GoDs and RoF in movie format?

but Beerus and Whis are great characters.

The execution of the tournament arcs were terrible. Boring, Stupid and just lazy. They really made characters like 17, Toppo, Jiren(only his strength) , Hit and I guess The saiyans from U6 interesting but that's it, we got waaay to much episodes focused on rubbish and rushing the important interesting stuff.

No, buu is bad because it's a lazy rip off with minor alterations.

Beerus and whis are unironically the only good thing that came out of super.

>Toppo vs Vegeta
>Vegeta lets himself get Hakai'd to disqualify Toppo
>Jiren vs Goku only fighters left
>Times out
>U7 wins
>wait what
>Freeza was still on the stage but knocked out

>Buu is bad because it's more of the same
Why even watch the series at all?

They are fantastic, their food scenes get pretty forced but when they are serious or when Beerus shows times of being unsettled its always great.

I have a sinking feeling they are going with nostalgia and want Frieza & Goku to have some unorthodox team that will find Jiren's weakness and then explain nothing.

kys retard

It's true. The writing with Buu is clearly forced

They need to hurry up and get rid of everyone who isn’t Goku or Jiren. I wish those leaks were real.

im kinda okay with that because i like frieza and want him to win for once, but i agree that this last arc was very poorly managed, like they didn't think it through

>Heroes warned of a great threat in advance by a mysterious alien (saiyans)

>heroes try to wait for goku and villains fail at trying to stop them (basically the reverse of buu)

>saiyans come from egg-pods from space

>Nappa is killed by his own ally who turns on him

>Vegeta has no regeneration but was still probably one of the most durable villains taking one of the biggest beatings in the series

>Oozaru Vegeta gets his tail chopped off and reverts back to a much weaker form that is more destructive

>new transformation (kaio ken) is absolutely useless and does nothing

>several chances to kill nappa, heroes keep blundering, krillin lets vegeta escape

so basically toriyama is a hack who recycles the same basic story over and over?

literally bred just for future trunks

>heroes