Hunter x Hunter

You have the Rainbow Diamond, which when you give it to another, will always cause them to marry you. Out of all the girls, girls (male), and boys in the Hunter x Hunter universe, who do you gift this Diamond?

Don't bother with Biscuit Krueger, she and I are getting married in early March. You're all invited!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14963242
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But will she love you? Or would she get married with you only because you are giving her a diamond?

the latter
i think you could marry an animal tho so furries would be happy

even a honey badger?

>coercing a powerful, cunning, and straight up evil nen user into marrying you with a cheap trick
you're going to get fucking annihilated user

Leoriochads, are you ready for the doc finally get the main perspective back? Good thing /ourdoc/ is 193 cm tall, he's gonna wipe the floor with those spiders using the special training that Chedel gave him

Chrollo fucking cheated and the clown is going to give his nakama the raping they deserve

no cheating, but he will get heavily raped, yes

Bisky loves gems. By giving her her favorite thing, regardless of its magic abilities, she'll love me just like in my dating sims.

What if Beyond is so relaxed because he's allied with one of the princes of Kakin (or even the king himself, given we 120% know they're co-operating), or he somehow knows about the nen beasts and the succession war and has some sort of plan to take advantage of the chaos that will all eventually cause to escape?

it would explain why he's so confident despite not knowing about Saiyu's loyalty to him, as well as explaining how Kurapika didn't pick up on it, as Kurapika didn't know about the succession war when he used his dousing chain on Beyond

It is pretty clear that he is allied to the King, user. And that probably means he knew of the Succession War too.

My favorite boy of course.

He has the political acumen that it's more than possible he knows. He's been shown to understand the politics of the thing to such a degree everything he has predicted thus far, including the V5 becoming the V6, has come true. If he is allied with anyone under the table, which I doubt, it would absolutely be the King because of his above table dealings.

But everything about the political situation is just a means to his ends of getting to the DC and punching giant bugs and shit. Because of this, it's possible he doesn't know about the Succession Crisis because he simply doesn't care.

I think he knows, and like you said, will use it to escape when shit really hits the fan. He's a badass, sure, but the dude is being guarded by three Zodiacs right now. No one can be that confident without knowing something they don't.

I cant wait. It's gonna be glorious, Leoribro

Seeing him and my boy sitting with Ging really warmed my heart. It's nice to know that Ging can have normal friendships with people, even if he is an autist.

What does Ging's expression convey?

>maybe if I slouch lower Gon won't see me

>legally changing their names against their will so that the name for your video game makes more sense
>normal friendship

yeah the key is definitely gonna be whether or not Kurapika or someone is able to notify the Zodiacs (who currently have no clue otherwise at least one of them would definitely be trying to shut the whole thing down) and get them to lighten Beyond's security while they go exterminate the nen beasts

>special training
Leorio is PURE and did not have sexual relations with that dog.

I would give it to myself in the hope that i ll start loving myself again

Leorio fags, be careful what you wish for.

Leorio will probably be embarassed by the spiders in all actuality.

Never doubt the doc! He's a Zodiac and has been trained by the Chairman personally for an entire year. Plus he has the same level of potential as Pika

I know we're all Leorio fags here but listen to yourselves. He may get a cool fight but there's no way in hell he's fighting any of the troupe. They're saved for Pika and Pedo exclusively

Well, he's the only one left to be our main perspective for the DC, so we have that. And it is possible Leorio gets dragged into the Spider thing due to his height.

The real breakdown
>Killuafags
Tumblr
>Clownfags
Reddit
>Chrollets
Reddit
>LeorioCHADs
Sup Forums

Strength or Dex?

hiso objectively better

CHR!

Whateva it takes

Be honest
strawpoll.me/14963242

Post your rare Leorios!

Hisokafag just because Chrollo is boring

Just accept our Lord Leorio.

I give it to Biscuit Kruger and pump that bitch full of cum a hundred times before your wedding. I even force her turn into her other form sometimes so her huge muscular vagina clamps tightly on my cock to drain every last drop of cum deep into her cervix. By the time you get married she will be 4 months pregnant with my child. I will ask her to name him Jeremy Lindsey [your last name] and raise him as an effeminate nerd who is never allowed to trim his nails and can only have salami onion and garlic sandwiches packed for his lunch.

Ya, at least with the Clown his actions are at least entertaining, even if he did lose. Chrollo is just edgy and his fighting method is just boring competitively.

What is there to like about Chrollo? Him being dark and mysterious? Him spamming either hax, a boring zerg rush, or some combination of the two? He just isn't fun r entertaining to me. Sure, his actions are all well thought out, but that doesn't make them fun to read

Chrollo has no nakama. He is too...complex...to have friends or these...things...you call "emotions". Humans..........so..

...interesting.

Chrollo is entertaining indeed, all he does is lose. I love seeing him lose. Lose against Kurapika, lose against Hisoka. Can he do anything other than lose?
inb4 "Hisoka lost the fight, Togashi said so himself", does pic related look like the face of a winner?

Then they wouldn't be rare anymore.

I couldn't take him seriously anymore after his "Humans, so interesting" line. It was like some retarded OC. Combine that with his retarded "My power is all powers" and boring fighting, and I became a Clownfag

Isn't that the default Chrollo face?

C-clowns.... so............ interesting.....

his default face is smug chrollo, since he always thinks things go according to his plans

Yes hilariously, they never do

Who stole his nose?

>Chrollo, which is why his current nose is so excessively prominent. He has doubled his noseness.

Where the fuck is this one from?

Hisoka has more STR, DEX, CON, INT, WIS and CHR but Chrollo has more SUE.

What manga can I read similar to this one? Please don't tell me to ask /wsr/ because I want to know what other hxh fans like.

Yu Yu Hakusho

If you like Chrollo then you will love Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and My Hero Academia even more than HxH.

If not

cant really call it similar, but level E is pure togashi

Kurapika would actually make the greatest wife ever.

What does Chrollo have to do with MHA and Jojo?

Is the anime good?
I watched it years ago but I only remember the black flame dude and the dude that controls plants

It's the causation for correlation.

looked way more power struggle than hxh tbqh
it was ok but wasnt nearly as complex

Anything other than YuYu Hakusho?

I don't get why people like Chrollo. He's just a generic edgy misanthrope with a comically overpowered ability.
Oh wait, he's just Madara Uchiha with crosses.

I agree, she would take great care of her children after you impregnate her. They're precious little Kurtas.

I think Togashi wrote Chrollo as basically an inside joke to test his audience.

Nope

Kurapika is the best

When can this arc finally get a fucking move on? This Prince shit is unironically the worst subplot in the history of Hunter X Hunter. Its too fucking convoluted (in b4 brainlet), there are way too many new characters at the expense of the old (no zodiacs or Leorio), and its advancing at a snails pace. So far only one Prince has died, at this rate it will never fucking end. He just keeps adding more and more setup and advancing the plot at an absolute minimum speed, all while taking upwards of a years break every 10 chapters.

And the worst thing is, none of this can ever POSSIBLY matter. The second they step foot on the Dark Continent, all of this Prince bullshit fly's out the god damn window. Who gives a single shit who the Prince of Kakin is when they arrive in the most dangerous place in the world?

shit taste

>The second they step foot on the Dark Continent, all of this Prince bullshit fly's out the god damn window. Who gives a single shit who the Prince of Kakin is when they arrive in the most dangerous place in the world?
This is the part that kills it for me. I WANT to like this arc, but just doesn't matter

Togashi recommended Kimetsu no Yaiba, it's pretty good.

inb4 O MY DEMON SISTER

that's because you are brainlets

Please enlighten me, what is the actual point of this war in the long run? Why should I care about it, other then Pika snagging the eyes?

>why are these people so excited
>i wish i was exploring ancient ruins
>this room is too full of people
>i hope Gon won't embarass me in front of everyone
>i wonder what Razor is doing
>Pariston is too loud

Why go with any character other than best needleboy?

Spoilers tomorrow or Thursday?

The war drives the plot forward, but what it really affects is the characters we know looking or Kurapika and the Spiders. Think of it like the mafia in the Yorknew arc. They don’t matter in the long run but the situation the main characters are in is driven by it

*like Kurapika and the spiders

Spoiler summary tomorrow.

Why does HxH get summaries before One Piece or MHA?

You realize it says they have to agree to the proposal but not that they have to actually go through with the marriage or even love you right?

>eyes snag
>parasite nen abilities
>complex nen abilities and complex interactions between complex nen abilities which will be necessary on dc and needs to be explained beforehand to prevent the usual "asspull" reaction
>introducing the fact that nen abilities are to be kept secret but in certain scenario it's more useful to share it
>phantom troupe or hisoka extermination, if you want to consider it as a subpart of this saga
to sum it all up i think the point of this saga is to deepen the explanation on all the possibilities of nen, so that when we go to dc we arent left there wondering all the time wtf is happening, and i wouldnt consider it a minor point

Yes, but all of that could have been done with a more meaningful arc. It's good for learning new stuff about Nen, but we could have learned all that if it was mainly focused on the Hisoka or Troupe extermination, with Pika's eyes being redirected at getting the location out of One of the troupe members (for example)

>Its too fucking convoluted (in b4 brainlet)
You don't even have to tell us who your favorite character is - it's Chrollo.

Chrollolets.

It seems spoiler provider-kun from 2ch is a big hxh fan.

Are the viz translations out?

An examiner shouldn't be allowed to dress this lewd

I think Yorkshin, but it might be Hunter Exam.

It really depends on which aspect you like best. If you like the crazy powers and all that, Jojo would be fine.

Having a Hunter's License lets you kill some people before anyone cares. It gives you the license to dress up, at least. At least it's better than that glam cowboy. And Beans is a bean man. A bra is less offensive that a bean man. Dude, why is Beans a bean man?

The Zodiacs LARP and got plastic surgery for their LARP. Menchi is not as bad as that.

Meant for

it has been introduced in the chrollovshisoka fight but that was it, you cant explain more than that in a direct one on one fight, which is the only reasonable scenario when phantom troupe is involved
the whole prince stuff allows a more nen-political way of analizing things, where you use your abilities in a way that surpasses brutal strenght, which is not an option now and probably wont in the dc
also if togashi wanted to make the story like this i prefer to see it arranged like he wants to, there have been high and downs but i always enjoyed hxh
im not reading it to see what i want to see, im curious to see what togashi wants to show us
and giving comments before the arc is even over is senseless, CA arc looked not so awesome at the beginning but climaxed pretty good imo

If I were Netero, Ging or Pariston might be my favorite just cause they didn’t start dressing up or actually changing their bodies.

I'll wait as long as it takes.

I fucking hate Chrollo dude. I just don't like this arc thus far. Maybe /ourclown/ will make it better

what about Gonbros

They don't exist

>damage control
Like I said, you don't have to say anything. You already admitted you're a Chrollolet here

it's been a while since i've seen some "gon will get his nen back" delusion
they are like people in ippo threads denying that he is retired now

I never even mentioned Chrollshit there. I just said brainlet because I knew people were just gonna say I w asnt smart enough to understand the arc or something

Ok chrollofag/

do you still think any spider will survive this arc?
Hahahah

Are you that same fucker from yesterday who was trying to argue that Pika is stronger then Kite?