Do American's really eat like this? What about a drink during the meal?

Do American's really eat like this? What about a drink during the meal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=amKyA2PrSu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do American's really greet like this? What about getting to know each other first?

No, they cook the steak until it's charred black and dried up

What the FUCCCCCKKKKK is her dad's problem?

Someone should tell that guy his steak is raw.

can't you see the red drink in his hand

Shit OP, now you're making me hungry.

i had a steak like that recently
not so ridiculously thick obviously but damn it was good

i don't do fries at all though, sides in general just aren't my thing

I thought this shit got dropped what gives

He's a ridiculously swole dude punching hell demons to death, it seems like a reasonable meal for him.

Ketchup is the work of the devil.

It makes sense here considering how ripped he is

>Not TL:TLTL
I don’t get it

Sauce me like a plate of fries, senpai.

>Do American's really eat like this?
He's missing the mandatory two-liter bottle of coke that should come with every American meal.

Already gave the sauce for that and now for this.

Foreigners in manga and anime are always such damn endearing stereotypes unless they're black men.

>What about a drink during the meal?
Is ketchup not a drink?

do americans really do this?

If he was American he'd have put the ketchup on the steak

>candy corn
I don't know what you Americans see in this candy. It's utter shit.

That pizza isn't big enough to be American

It's supposed to be American_hentai.gif you fucking moron

Did they cook it on the stove?

>raw
that's rare/medium rare you pleb. I bet you eat your steak burnt. Faggot.

gomenasai burger-san

Closer to Blue rare / rare. It doesn't even have a fucking sear on the outside.

0/10, disgusting, would not eat.

It's not blue rare, but at least rare which is still fine.

gotta eat big to get big
c'mon

That’s a French dish you thick fuck

Why?

The good thing about shits like you is that you will die from parasite and salmonella and all the other bad stuff that's in raw meat.

>no mayo
Dumb frogposter

I'd totally eat it. I'm hungry.

Americans dont really eat it. Its kind of gone out of style. Its pretty good mixed with peanuts though.

Do people seriously pour ketchup all over their fries?

>american steak
Enjoy your shitty leather meat, the true patrician steak is Argentinian

That steak is so thick the middle would not have heated up at all. Its raw. Theres a reason they dont serve steaks that thick

Only savages are eating something less than medium well.

cannot find

The European in me is missing mayo to put on those fries, and maybe a bit on the steak.

Sure, but the guy's a makai knight, he probably can handle a raw steak like a man.

>Only savages are eating something less than medium well.
Fuck off, everyone knows medium rare is the way to go.

>What about a drink during the meal
your tears will suffice

if it's mayonnaise it gotta be home made. I hate the commercial shit.

Try harder, I just gave you 3 now.

No. God no.

Had argentinian steak with rustic fries two days ago, it was wonderful.

If we do, than America is truly dead

No. Americans doesn't eat properly with fork and knife, they cut out the meal into tiny pieces and use only the fork henceforth. It's really fucking absurd.

Thats not true, everywhere I go in this country people use knives.

Fixed

>webm
f-fug, can you even post that on this board

humans have been eating raw meat for hundreds of thousands of years. stop being a wuss about "muh parasites"

Only for small children and other folks that aren't able to cut their food on their own.

youtube.com/watch?v=amKyA2PrSu4

They sure as fuck didn't when I went to vacation in the USA.

Flying domestic almost put me in a fucking coma from laughing, the planes were dirty and probably hadn't been vacumed for months, one of the stewardesses was a colossal ghetto queen and we were served some dull and disgusting hamburgers before the plane had even lifted off.

I thought stewardesses were supposed to be fine and slim, not in America I guess.

>Ketchup
It's catsup

Most of our domestic flights are really shitty, the only nice ones we get are for going overseas

and it's so easy to make. Literally vingar, and egg white.

That's why I use trains domestically, when I can. The food is nicer, the scenery is good, no security theater, and there's actually a decent amount of legroom.

Decent snack but scrawny meat and needs more cheese.
Yeah, this one's true too.

America has a really shitty train system unless you're on the East Coast, for the rest of the country you either drive for dozens of hours or fly.

Keep em coming.

American cuisine, everyone!

Now I really miss the pineapple pizza.
t. Italian

I guess Finnish people will just have to do.

Now someone will start jakeposting.

Is he right?

/fit/ here. If you have muscles like that guy, you obviously understand physical fitness and focus on keeping your body in shape. During bulking periods you will most likely eat like that regardless of your country of origin.

But to answer your question, yeah we have alot of people who eat meals way bigger than needed. Our biggest problem, in my oppinion, is soda. I see lardasses in costco on their wide load scooters drinking their 3rd daily refill double gulps of coke while(1.8 liters each). Its not TERRIBLY common but those folks do exist. And the general population is at the very least a bit overweight.

Thankfully I fit into the former category, but even heading into the Midwest there's still service to a lot of places.

What part of the US? Medium is the most cooked I've ever seen around my area.

A lot of people do. Usually middle and lower classes, and especially people who eat fast and/or are obese. I always have water with a meal. Also that's some 10/10 steak, would eat.

absolutely.

I dont know, but I dont care, tho. I just do what I like, I even put ketchup/hot sauce in my pizza.

>he doesn't like blue rare / extra rare
What a fucking pleb.

>He doesn't eat raw meat
And you dare calling other people plebs.

>mayo
Disgusting

>eating raw meat
Disgusting.

You're thinking of Europe. they like it black over there.

Cars are the free man's vehicle of choice

that's funny coming from an american

I've seen that kind of steak trending in.jp twitter

Medium rare is the only way to eat steak.

You're american, aren't you?

Rare meat isn't nearly that easy to cut. It's impossible to cut with a butter knife. That clearly isn't something like venison.

>These niggas complaining about rare steaks

Y'all know you're supposed to REST your meat right? That it keeps cooking even after you take it off the heat. That's how you make the tastiest steaks, but a little red never hurt anyone. Not only that, but if you're trying to see if you're at a good restaurant, you got to order a rare steak/burger. If a place doesn't trust their cooks to make something rare that means they have shit cooks.

There are no parasites or salmonella in any remotely high quality meat. Parasites aren't even really a huge concern with wild meat.

>not eating meat raw
Are you a girl or something?

And what would I do with a rare steak afterwards?

>rare burger
Please, dont.

Fuck you talkin'bout? Americans obsess over the "rareness" of their stakes

What about portuguese breakfast?

I don't know user you tell me. After you let your it sit and it's dripping with juices in front of you, exposed and vulnerable, what do you do?

what show is this

Too bad mayo doesn't hold more then a couple of days

>Finn
>Bodily contact

The amount of misinformed food plebs in this thread isn't baffling but idiots like this one truly are.