Parallel Paradise 22 ENG

Thanks to new group, proper translation is in works again!
Check it out!

Other urls found in this thread:

ganmo.j-comi.jp/ViewArticle.aspx?article_id=3753
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>new group
Fuck, did Pure Mashiro drop it?

Not officialy, but they are pretty much inactive.

What a damn shame. They had access to HQ raws.

Don't lose your hope, maybe new group will surprise you.

Dump finished. At least new group's credit page.
Let's praise our new heroes and hope that we will not have to wait too long for next chapter.

based user!
fucking great that the TL started again. lookin forwards to reading tl for the latest heavy dialogue chapters

For now new group is posting their releases on Mangadex. So keep checking here. You just must to ignore all that reddit shitslation around for time being.

>Of ll the people I've met you're the prodest and most noble
Not hard to achieve if every other person is a bunch of shameless sluts

It's not like it was their fault. Out of everyone, only Momo touched him willingly.

Oh fug, that's pretty noice

This artist has a melting fetish doesn't he.

Yep.

This is it? "I_Tried Translations" translated chapter 26 already and that was released weeks ago on manga browser.

Dude, "I_Tried Translations" is not really translation, but hardly attempt from Reddit person that don't even properly know Japanese. Result is full of mistakes, mistranslations and lines that even Google Translate would do better.

That person maybe "tried", but failed hard. See his "translation", vs actual line here Definitely worth of reread again.

Thanks

Apparently Okamoto has great plans with this series as Okamoto just started looking for new assistant!
Unique opportunity here:
ganmo.j-comi.jp/ViewArticle.aspx?article_id=3753

thanks for the chapter.

>there are many H scenes
How nice that he straight admit that, despite having series published in Young Magazine.

What the fuck lynn
>potential NTR arc coming up

This was obvious to happen at some point. My only question is: "Why so soon?"

Well it's probably not going to be a male, you can see in the last page the character has a pretty feminine figure.

I hope that you are right. Nothing against NTR, but if this has to be long running series, then introduction second male would better be to happen much later than now, to have greater impact.

page 15 is missing (check the little numbers on the pages)

Why wou;d that one chick get horny then?

Because she's just that: horny. We know the girls are fucking, so they surely get horny for each other too.

Well, it would make sense as her level of dripping is not so strong as when Youta touches girls.

Who cares about this trash?

Will there be also non-fatal rape monster?

why is hte art so bad

What?

Tentacle monster would be best.

In case anyone wonders why the black line didn’t appear on the flat chick, it’s because having sex alone isn’t enough to not die, getting impregnated is what actually saves you from dying and she didn’t get knocked up from when they fucked

Shit, I need to check up on the raws. Is this explained or are you assuming that's the case? I imagined it would be something like this.

I don't seen something like that confirmed so far. Can you post exact line, unless this is just your assumption. Put aside for now, that it would make sense.

Tankoubon made me sure, that this is truly needed. Drama is no complete when you know that Kalls can't put inside key heroines.

Bigger question now is: why Roomi's collar getting darker with each fuck.