Masamune-kun no revenge

So maid is going to win? Worst girl winning again. Fuck you Japan

Stop being delusional

Piggy x Titty best pair.

Botan would be proud of maid

just look at the scene before, I root for the maid but it's obvious the mangaka is fooling both of us user, the girl who has one sided crush and is the main lead is gonna win

>Akifags this blind to the story
It's so fucking obvious. Guy chases girl, with the help of his girl best friend. Once he gets girl, he realizes that in the end, the one he cared about most was the friend. That's such an old and worn out romantic comedy trope I don't see how you can still deny it. And the story has always shown the different ways they get along. Aki goes to great lengths to make the Perfect Chocolate for Masamune, but Maid decides that you know, Masamune doesn't like chocolate to begin with, so why bother?

And all the Akifags are ignoring all the obvious hinting. And when Yoshino wins they'll all be like "THAT MAKES NO SENSE ENTIRELY OUT THE LEFT FIELD ASSPULL WIN"

even Aki realizes Yoshino is both the best friendo but also the best waifu.

No. Aki has been endgame since the first chapter

It seems that Aki realized that there is something between them that none of them even realizes or I am misunderstanding it?

>falseflagging this hard
You said it, one sided crush from Aki, while Aki hinted they both were in love with each other but they were in denial

>Aki knows maid
>Aki read the diary
>Aki sees something between them
Aki is going to play the matchmaker

AKIFAGS BTFO

Except the "friend" clearly doesn't deserve the love from Masamune because she was the one to fuck up his and Aki's childhood. Not to mention that she might backstab Aki yet again.

Why the fuck do you think she's trying so hard to get Masamune and Aki together despite her own feelings. She knows she fucked up and is trying to make amends.

>師匠への想い

>editor comments
How desperate can you get?

>trying so hard
She could have just told Aki and Masamune the truth from the get-go so they would easily clear up any misunderstanding and reconcile. But no, she has to be a lying bitch and makes everyone play her cool game and overcomplicates everything.

It's literally Toradora all over again.

>in the end, Aki and Cat move on with their lives by becoming lesbians.

>Yoshino
>Worst girl
What?

It's that one tsunderefag in existence raging at the girls that aren't complete bitches as usual.

It's obvious that Aki will win. Yoshino will fix everything and make sure Masamune and Aki get together again.

Nah, Taiga was the main heroine from the start.

>Yoshino
OP isn't wrong. She is the true biggest cunt who doesn't' deserve to win.

Aki will hook up with the reverse trap cause she loves fatties.

I wasn't falseflagging user, I'm just not optimistic as you, this shitty writer just wants some sales and he's getting it then he can just end it any fucking way he wants

Just like Aki. Better still, this is Nisekoi all over again too. Difference here Aki won't run away like Chitoge did.

telling them that to the face won't suddenly make them come together, that's not how relationships or freindships work

>trying do hard
you mean manipulation massamune while hiding the truth from aki and causing an unending amount of emotional pain to other people because she is too much of a fuck up to confeess what she did until now? great fucking job on that front. Really helping her "friends"with that one.

>Masamune doesn't like chocolate to begin with, so why bother?

Fucking this, she's the one who gets him, the one who actually knows him.

Even Neko is more aware of who Masamune is than Aki. Aki just now pushed a so very mature image with the most recent chapter, but she still can't comprehend that the guy HATES being fat and dedicated his life to being /fit/

>Difference here Aki won't run away like Chitoge did.
But that's worse for Aki. Chitoge only won because she threw a last second pity-party and forced Raku to prioritize her feelings over his feelings for Onodera.

>Just plain stating the trught
>To Princess fucking Cruelty

Dude, this goes beyond potentially losing a friendship. This is Yoshino's job, and not only that, one she was BORN into. Spilling the beans early on could end up with her disgraced by her family and sent to work in some distant place in the middle of nowhere, if not outright kicked out.

Shit's borderline modern slavery, and it nver gets brought up.

Still far better than tricking a guy who has nothing but malicious intent into loving her master. Just let them know the truth, leave them alone, and let them work through their own issue bruh. No one but them knows what's best for themselves.

There's a lot you can tell just from the story structure. Put it this way, Masamune-Kun is a story about "crimes", and about redemption.

Yoshino commits a crime, as a kid, and drives Masamune off. Feeling guilty, her redemption is getting Aki and Masamune together, stifling her own feelings for Masamune. She is unhappy, but fulfilled.

Masamune commits his crime by trying to take revenge on Aki. Once he realizes he's wrong, and feeling guilty about asking her out and having feelings for another girl, his redemption is in dating Aki. He is unhappy, but fulfilled.

What about Aki, though? She's had a royal list of crimes and mistakes and kind of been a cunt this whole time, to Masamune, to Yoshino, to a lot of other, innocent, well meaning boys. Maybe she's not entirely to blame for being a bitch, but she has hurt people nonetheless. Without a redemption, her character is incomplete. So where does that redemption lie? Aki, like the other two, must give something up for the sake of others to round out and complete her character arc.
The agency, the choice, isn't with Masamune, or with Yoshino. They've done their part. Now it's up to Aki. Not to get too eggheaded, but Campbell called this part the "Belly of the Whale" or the "Atonement." Only by giving up something near and dear to her, can Aki finally develop and become a better person. I'm sure a lot of Butaota on Sup Forums would prefer to see Aki as a tsundere cunt because it appeals to their femdom fetish, but as a character, it just makes more sense for her to develop.

So what will Aki give up to finally become fulfilled? This is why, even though I think Yoshino will win, I don't dislike Aki, and I still think the story is about Aki in general. The romance is secondary in Masamune-Kun, ultimately it's a story about moving on from your attachments in the past and accepting yourself in the present. If Aki lets go of Masamune, she will reach that point.

No, it isn't. Raku coming to his senses was why Chitoge won, and that was bound to happen because Raku truly loves Chitoge. He didn't't care who the real key girl was anymore. Masamune will do the same. Aki sticking around will only push Yoshino to support Aki more and more until she undo the damage and misunderstanding that she essential gave birth to.

Yoshino a best.
Neko a second best.

Aki a SHIT.

With all the things she did to Aki in the past, it's bound to happen really. Hell she should feel happy that it didn't happen sooner.

>Raku truly loves Chitoge
Wrong. The one Raku loves is Onodera. It's literally the premise of the series, while his love for Chitoge is fake.

She her both her master and the guy, and her redemption is to manipulate the poor sob into a relationship with a girl he clearly hates? all the while she leads her master on, knowingly or not to believe he actually like her? She is nothing but a bad person.

>it's that one autistic and delusional wall of text Maidfag from reddit
Go back to where you belong.

She should be punished even more severely, she basically ruined the lives of two people. If this manga was done realistically, the emotional scars alone should make them unable to have a wholesome relationships for the rest of their unhappy lives.

>uses initial premise to argue for the ending
Good bait. That's why Kosaki won, amirite?

can you say that he didn't like her when he was a fatty? she probably wants to put things the way they were before, making aki the ost important person in his life just like before

The premise of the series was Raku slowly falling for Chitoge, literally everything and everyone else was fluff.
The oneshot is the perfect expample.

She did, yes. The last few chapters are non-canon shit.
Oneshots aren't canon.

>Akifag shitpost
>Maidfag reddit wall of text
I don't like either of you, but don't try and pretend you're better than the other.

>ITT Defensive Akifags
At this rate Masamune and Yoshino will be making out in Chapter 50 and you'll still go "BUT HE REALLY STILL LOVES AKI"

>the emotional scars alone should make them unable to have a wholesome relationships for the rest of their unhappy lives.
You know, being called names when you are 7 really shouldn't have had this much impact on either of their lives.
You guys seriously overblow this whole thing. If this happened in the real world, both of them would have gone through counseling by now and would probably be doing much better. Both families are well-off even.

How can someone be so butthurt about an obviuys loser is something I'll never understand.

Last night's thread mostly concluded Yoshino will lose though. Even some Yoshinofags agreed.

Aki aka best girl winning is set in stone, just as it always has been since the beginning of the story.

>Akishit
>best girl

>Typical deluded Kosakifag and Yoshinofag
Delicious tears.

Meant to quote

Holy fuck what? Are you for real? If this was done reallistically, neither party would have reacted so strongly.

On Aki's end one friend she made stopped showing up. Certainly something to feel sad about, but Aki deided to go hyper-cunt on the entire male sex for almost a decade.

On Masamune's side, no matter what context, at the end of the day he just got called a name. Sure sucks that he was left to deal with te bullies, but Aki had already helped him in the past about that so Masamune should have realized something was amiss. Going into an autistic revenge training arc because a friend called you names is retarded.

And finally, everyone in this situation was a fucking kid at the time. Maybe this justifies the victims somewhat for overreacting, but not so much with carrying that overreaction for 8 whole years.

Yoshinofags were BTFO thrice in that thread. At the rate they are going now, they'll be more buttdevestated than Kuronekofags.

>Last night's thread
Are you guys turning this into a fucking general?
And ffs, the author doesn't browse Sup Forums for answers or writing tips. Even if what you are saying was true, the conclusions of last night's thread has no bearing on the plot

>Blond Haired girl and Black Haired girl like MC
>MC likes Maid
>Story ends with MC with Maid, Blonde and Black Haired girls as lesbians

Wait, Haganai?

Besides, stuff like
Make more sense than anything Akifags have been spouting.

We can see your butthurt and retardation, Maidfag.

>things that never happened

Tears of happiness at Kosaki winning, you mean? Chitoge end isn't canon.

Why do people consider Yoshino a cunt because she called masamune fat once as a kid? Aki routinely abuses and humiliates people at her current age and isn't considered a cunt

>tries to redirect with a meant quote retort when the second post is 8 seconds after

It's just one single tsunderefag shitposting.

patrician taste

masamune was already a bullied and tormented child with low self esteem and when he finally got a friend he can trust ....a friend he needed in his time of need when he was getting bullied again .....they abandoned him.....at a young age and already troubled its hard not to think he became a bit twisted then and he devoted his life to change and have his revenge on the person that shattered his hopes. (He also liked adaki because she was the embodiment of confidence that he never had and admired her deeply...plus she was the only one to play with him....so imagine if at a young age someone like that tossed you aside when you needed them). When he found out yoshino was the culprit and the actual target of his revenge ....his obsession with Adaki vanished and now he was left in confusion as to what to do since he no longer had any goal of getting her to like him and the guilt for casting his revenge on her when she was another victim like him.

All because a bitch could' let another person play with her friend.

Oh, you see, it's because we are dealing with the most overly-sensitive people on planet earth.
Next time I meet my 8-year-old nephew, I am asking him if anyone in school called him names and if so, then I am helping him plan some count of Monecristo-style vengeance upon them.
Either that, or I am telling him he has my permission to be a massive dick to people.

>Blonde and Black Haired girls as lesbians
please tell me that's true

Yoshino was jealous and ruined lives, one of them being her master and the other one is ironically someone she likes. Aki only humiliated boys who tried asking her out. She grew up warped and full of distrust towards boys because Masamune abandoned her and didn't keep his promise, which is because Yoshino chased him away.

What the fuck? There are better sollutions to bullying than VENGEANCE™.
Yoshino was 7, children say stuff they don't really mean without thinking of the consequences all the time. Both families are wealthy, if this happened in real life, they would have both been put into counselling and that would have been it.

holy shit

>ruined masamune's life
Fat shaming does wonders. Masamune went from a loser to popular because of maid

Reminder
>I hereby proclaim the "Botan Faggot Law", whereby delusional secondary-loving faggots believe one series (If you flip a coin, the probability each time is 50% for heads or tails and doesn't ever change, faggot.

>From mildly happy child with a friend to a bitter person who is a husk consumed by vengeance.
you mean.

He's clearly more comfortable with being a fatty than being a chad with hives.

"if I call a 8 year old child fatty he would spend years trying to come up with a revenge plan" "haha I'm so evil"

Not my fault he got buttblasted because of a single word

>All because a bitch could' let another person play with her friend.

Was a bit more existential than that, Yoshino arguably drew the shittiest ot of the three. Masamune went through your standard bullying phase, and Aki went through your standard divorce phase.

Yoshino realized she was stuck fom birth into being with Aki, who consciously or not put her through some nasty shit, and Yoshino was OBLIGATED to pay her lip-service in return. In the middle of all that, the only comfort she finds is that she's the girl's closest friend even if she's been forced into that position... and then she gets sick for a bit and Aki immediatly replaces her with some random fat kid, one who doesn't have to deal with the shit that comes from being a servant.

Not to justify the action itself, but it makes sense that a 7 year old would get pissed at that shit and do something nasty. All in all it's kinda surprising she went with a single nickname and left it at that, something a 3 year old toddler would do when he's slightly annoyed.

>THK is on full damage control with muh tsunderefags defense
Based Hazuki and Tiv for delivering Aki route.

>muh boogeyman

refer toI's wasn't her calling him fat you dumb pieces of shit. It's about betrayal form the only one he actually trusted. That's is one of the worse felling a men can feel, and it changes who you are forever.

He needs to pick the French girl

Except she knew what she was doing. Why do you think she regretted soon after and is trying to fix the damage she caused?

There you are. Holy fuck, THK. It's time pack up and leave. This is one series where you won't get the outcome that you want to add to your muh age of tsundere winning is over bullshit.

>a kid knows what they are doing
user I...
>she realized later
no shit she did, you didn't grew up being a saint did you?

You sound extremely frustrated despite "winning" according to yourself. This is the state of Akifags.

>It's about betrayal form the only one he actually trusted. That's is one of the worse felling a men can feel, and it changes who you are forever.
you understood all this when you were 8?

His life is miserable without being driven and consumed by revenge. He literally went BSOD after he realized he wasted 8 years over nothing. He could have lived a happy and rich life with Aki and maybe even gotten fit and cut if he was with Aki who'd have pushed him towards it knowing her personality.

Giv meido ending

You're seeing shit, THK. I'm relishing in the fact you are going to be rekt'd hard

When I was young i knew what is was doing when i harmed someone else. Children can be very malicious and manipulative, heck children can be outright murderers psychopaths. Children don't get a pass at ruining someones life for being children.

nigger you don't ruin a life by calling someone fatty,fuck she didn't knew about his life at all

Can't wait for Meido fags to get BTFO.

Yes, yes, anyone who dares to make fun out of Akifags is THK. You're not worthy of a dignified reply.

She had no way of knowing he'd go crazy in an attempt to get revenge. Or that Aki would be scarred forever.
And no shit she regretted it soon, she was a kid. Kids don't tend to think of the consequences of their actions. I have done stuff that I regretted when I was 8 and I have regretted and tried to make it better too.
Didn't last years and wasn't anything nearly as dramatic as the subject of this manga, but one of those kids swore revenge and made plans spanning almost a decade and shit while the other became frigid and cold to pretty much all men. Clearly we aren't dealing with the regular ammount of drama.

>kid
That's not what happened, speedreader-kun.

>and maybe even gotten fit and cut if he was with Aki who'd have pushed him towards it knowing her personality.
Aki wants to fatten him up though.

well i went for a pretty traumatic experience when i was 8 and, while i won' get into detail, I can say i understood enough for it to be a very traumatizing experience for the rest of my life. People need to stop underestimating children, being coddled by adults all the time is what create these adult-babies, unable to do anything for themselves, we have today

Yeah yeah, and every who is the same tsunderefag boogeyman for you. Stay ironic and salty.