Classroom of the Elite

Dumping volume 7.5 double date chapter translations. Have finished translating quite a bit and thought to dump what I've finished here first. Then I'll continue dumping as I go along with the translations.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TPmvTGvhHas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Christmas, the morning of the 25th had come. Up until now, this one day held no particular meaning, but that is not the case today. In my entire life for the first time, I'll be spending this Christmas with the opposite sex. I wonder what kind of day it seems for Satou. We don't know much about each other. In that sense, it would be great if this turns out to be a good day.
"......somehow, this is a mysterious feeling".
Up until now, I have never participated in an act that could be described as a 1-on-1 date. That's why you could say I'm not feeling down to earth, or rather, there are parts that I don't understand.

Precisely because I am such a person that it could be said that today's date carries a significant meaning. However, whether it is a success or a failure, is something that is currently uncertain.
"Whatever happens, happens, huh".
In any case even if I think about it, there's no answer forthcoming. I left my room and descended down via elevator to the dorm's lobby. If I recall, we were going to watch a movie that starts screening from today huh..........

Unfortunately the weather today is cloudy and it seems thick clouds will cover the sky for the whole day. The promised time is 11:30. But let's act to arrive there slightly early.

(Continued. Part 1 of the double date chapter of volume 7.5 is now complete. Dumping the next part of the double date chapter)

Having arrived at the meeting spot, I checked the time. It will be the promised time in about 10 minutes. Raising my head while thinking that, I saw Satou who was heading towards me. Perhaps she was looking for me but she was looking around at her surroundings, seemingly uneasy. Soon enough, our eyes met, and Satou narrowed her eyes happily.
"Good morning, Ayanokouji-kun!".
Saying that, she trotted over and closed the distance between us. As she came to a stop, along with that, a scent which moderately tickled my nose came.

"You're early".
"You too, Ayanokouji-kun......could it be, did I keep you waiting for long?".
"I just arrived a while ago".
It was a cliche line but since it was indeed the truth, I told her as it is.

"Really?".
I was overpowered by Satou who closed in on me with a predatory feeling. There are still a few minutes left to go until the scheduled time, but there should be no problem with making a move early. I had thought we would get a move on immediately but for some reason, Satou once again started looking around at her surroundings. Since she showed no signs of moving, I called out to her.

(Double date chapter of volume 7.5. Part 2 dump started. Continued)

"Not going?".
"T-That's right, wait a minute".
Putting her hand inside the bag she was carrying, she began searching for something.
"Could it be I forgot........".
In a volume that was loud enough for me to hear, she whispered that.
"Did you forget something?".

"Ahh, no. I was just wondering what happened to my phone".
As I looked down towards her swaying feet, I could see a long and narrow box covered in wrapping paper sticking out, but since I felt like it would be in bad taste to stare, I averted my gaze.
"I don't mind calling your phone for you".
"Yeah, thanks. You're really kind, Ayanokouji-kun".
Merely helping someone look for their phone, not to mention calling it for them, isn't something that can really be considered kind.

Undoubtedly anyone would have offered a similar form of cooperation.
"If I recall, in the morning".
As Satou said something awkward like that.
"Ahh, found it, found it".
From Satou, I heard such good news. As I looked back, Satou laughed while holding her phone in her hands.
"I've kept you waiting, shall we go?".

(Continued)

TL user best girl

Satou put her phone into her pocket but then.
"Good morning, Ayanokouji-kun".
Immediately afterwards, from behind me someone called out. As I looked back the one there was Hirata Yousuke. As ever, he was an invigorating young man. Good morning, I raised my hand slightly and replied as such to him.

By the way, beside Hirata was the figure of his lover, Karuizawa Kei. It seems on this day, Christmas, the two of them are also out on a date. I am aware that the relationship between those two is fake but perhaps in order to make their surroundings perceive it as being true, this action is being taken. If so, then the effect of it is instantaneous.
"Good morning, Karuizawa-san".
Calling out to her, Satou runs over to Karuizawa.
"Good morning".

Towards Satou, Karuizawa too, naturally smiles and initiates a conversation.
"This is a rather unusual combination".
Seeing me and Satou together, it couldn't be helped that Hirata would say something like that.
"Are you guys also on a date?".
Even if it's only as a formality, asking that would be good.

(Continued)

"Yeah. I also 'just in case' didn't make any prior plans for Christmas. Fortunately, nobody called me out either".
In anticipation for any and all situations, he seems to have left his plans for the day vacant for the sake of his fake lover Karuizawa. Hirata always places himself second and prioritizes taking action for the sake of those around him always. Even if I thought of emulating that, it's not something that's easily done.
"It seems like someone from your group of friends should have called you out though. No news?"
Not only classmates, it wouldn't be strange even if his seniors from the soccer club called him out.

"I wonder. I think they were just probably being considerate".
Answering like that, Hirata then looked at Karuizawa with a warm gaze. I see. By their surroundings, Hirata and Karuizawa are seen as the ideal couple pair. So in regards with someone like him with a girlfriend, right on the cusp of Christmas, they didn't do anything as uncouth as calling him out. This is proof that Hirata and Karuizawa are properly functioning as a couple. However, as long as their fake relationship remains established, it would be difficult for him to be intimate with another girl.

It's somewhat pitiable that he was unable to flippantly close the distance with the opposite sex. Even if he finds someone he's interested in, since it's Hirata, he's not the type to simply cut off the request from Karuizawa.
It's precisely because he could be trusted like this that Karuizawa too, found it easy to choose Hirata as her parasitic destination.
"From the start, Karuizawa-san's someone who's always been frank with the girls from the class but I never knew you were this close with Satou-san".
Hirata whispers that while looking at the two of them with a familial gaze as though he were looking at a younger sister or a daughter.

(Continued)

"I did have the image of them playing quite a bit together over the vacation. Is that not the case?".
"At the very least, playing together on the holidays, I don't think they were that close".
"Is that so?".
"Why did you think this was not uncommon?".
"Not really, just had a feeling".

In any case, there's no point in interfering with Hirata and Karuizawa any further than this. I checked the time on my phone. It's already 11:40. The screening time was fast approaching. It's about time I took Satou and headed over to the movie theater. I thought that but Satou and Karuizawa seemed to be chatting away happily. Since they were conversing quietly, I could not hear the contents of their conversation though. Even if I wait around like this, their conversation isn't showing any signs at all of ending. As I was lost on what to do, my eyes met Hirata's.
From just that alone, it seems he understood what I was thinking.

Hirata, who concluded that overstaying here would lead to getting in our way, called out to Karuizawa.
"Isn't it bad to get in their way any further, Karuizawa-san? Let's go, shall we?".
He interrupted the conversation of those two as if to break it up in his usual, gentle tone. As though pulled back to reality, Karuizawa and Satou approached us.
"By the way, since when have the two of you been going out?".
That question suddenly came forth from Karuizawa. No, perhaps even if this were the first thing out of her mouth it wouldn't be strange, it was a natural question to ask.

"Ehh, i-it's not like we're going out or anything! Right? Ayanokouji-kun".

(Continued)

Towards Satou's panicked gaze, I answered by nodding lightly. However, Karuizawa directed a blatantly suspicious gaze towards us.
"Ehh? I mean, you guys are having a date on Christmas, no matter how you look at it you're obviously going out, Hirata-kun thinks so too right?".
"That's right. It's probably not the case if the two of you are denying it but others may think you're going out with each other".
"That's, umm......I just invited Ayanokouji-kun out to play.....".

Satou then bashfully turned her gaze once again towards me.
"A-Ayanokouji-kun, is it fine? To be spending Christmas playing with me".
"If I didn't want to, I would've declined".
"....hehehe".
Satou scratches herself, looking embarrassed.
"Heh---...you don't seem all that dissatisfied with this. So this means Ayanokouji-kun is interested in Satou-san?".
"S-Stop it, Karuizawa-sa~n".

Satou, while blushing, fanned her face with her hands. But Karuizawa continued on just like that.
"If so, why don't you guys just start dating right now? Then it'll become a date between lovers".
"Karuizawa-san, I really don't think it's our place to be telling them that".
Seeing me in trouble, Hirata gently stops Karuizawa.

"Sorry, sorry. I might have stuck my nose into this a bit too much. Sorry, Satou-san".
"No, I really don't mind".
"Hey Yousuke-kun, I'm curious about these two as well so wouldn't a double date be good?".

(Continued)

For some reason, Karuizawa said something like that.
"Double date?".

Hirata and I shared a glance at the unexpected proposal.
"That's right, me and Hirata-kun. And Satou-san and Ayanokouji-kun will be having a date together. Doesn't it sound interesting? I thought it's not too bad for the four of us to have a date once in a while like this".
If we had set this up beforehand it would be a different matter, but on this day, at this stage, proposing a double date would inevitably leave me bewildered. Even the plan for the day I had set up would be massively changed, if not collapse outright. It's not that simple to keep those together.

From Hirata's expression, too, I could see that he shared my concerns. On the other hand, towards that sudden proposal, Satou did not show any sign of being surprised.
"But won't that be difficult? I think the two of you might have different plans too".
Hirata gently told her of that fact but it didn't seem to have any effect on Karuizawa.
"Satou-san also told me it seemed interesting, right?".
"Yep, it seems interesting".

It seems that the two of them have already had a long, drawn-out talk earlier about the double date. But regardless of which one proposed the idea, this is a slightly aggressive idea.
"How about we save it for next time? I think it would be better to spend the day separately for today. If we're going to be having a double date, it would be better to have one after we've prepared appropriately, that way there should be no problems too".
A natural concern, or more like fear came from Hirata like that.

(Continued)

"That might be true but doesn't the fact that we don't know what might happen also sound interesting?".

Karuizawa already seems to be set on the double date as she replies like that tensely. Unlike the two of us who felt uneasy about the lack of planning of it all, Karuizawa already seems to be finding excitement in the as-of-yet unforeseen developments to come. Perhaps it's because her date with Hirata itself was like routine to her that she's seeking stimulation in this? I think I might have been able to honestly accept it if this had been an incident taking place completely unrelated to me, but I wonder now. If I, who knows everything about Karuizawa, were to take action alongside her, whether we'd be able to enjoy the uncertain situation awaiting us, is something that remains questionable.

But even so, other than that I still can't think of a reason she would propose a double date.
"For the record, it is Christmas".
Hirata who was looking at me as though he would be a problem, had a troubled look on his face. Looking at him, Karuizawa straight out asks him whether it would be a 'Yes' or a 'No'.
"Hirata-kun's against it?".
"I'm fine with it myself. Isn't it just up to Satou-san and Ayanokouji-kun?".

Not knowing what our opinions on it were, Hirata had no choice but to answer such. Towards Karuizawa who obtained Hirata's permission, Satou directed her gaze towards her as if asking if that was too much trouble. I wonder how Satou, who's the important one here, is taking this matter of the double date.
"It might be a sudden thing but I'd like to try it.........like that".
Really, it was a sudden development. But Satou accepted this situation and voiced her consent.
Perhaps Satou simply could not refuse a proposal from Karuizawa, who stands at the top of the school caste of Class D. Or so I thought, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

(Continued)

"How about it, Ayanokouji-kun?".
From Hirata to Karuizawa, from Karuizawa to Satou and now from Satou to me. The baton had been passed. It cannot carelessly drop it. I need to cautiously accept it.
"That's right.....".
Don't reply immediately, think. I'm already having enough trouble going out to play alone with a girl, a double date is something else. It's not that much but for an inexperienced amateur this is an event with far too much responsibility. However, simply telling them that I'd rather not have a double date so please stop is a hurdle too high for me.

When everyone in one's surroundings are in perfect synchronization, to raise the sole objection is a most difficult task. If the one in the leading role today, Satou, is able to easily accept it, then neither am I going to object.
I suppose it's also fine to go along with the 'it's interesting because I don't know what's going to happen' thing that Karuizawa spoke of. It's just, there's still a problem even so.
In the first place, we were going to watch a movie from now, so I wonder if a double date all of a sudden will even be possible or not. That was an obvious question. Even if we move to secure seats in a hurry, lining up for it now would be almost impossible. Or it could be that this too, is one of those 'interesting' things.

The impression that we have drifted off-course from the original purpose of the 'date', but looking at it from a different perspective, it cannot be said that a double date is only a bad thing. If I'm alone with Satou and engrossed in conversation, I can predict that there will be moments where an awkward atmosphere would come flowing in. But if Hirata and Karuizawa are there too, they'll be able to properly connect the topics of discussion well.
And besides, Haruka did say she would drag Airi along and have a walk about to make sure we don't run into each other but even so, unexpected incidents may still occur.

(Continued)

On such occasion, rather than seeing me playing together alone with Satou, it would naturally look better if she were to see the four of us acting together. Anyways, if this atmosphere won't let me decline, I should be thinking that way instead.
"If the three of you are fine with that, I have no particular objections".
Not wanting to keep them waiting, as I answered with a 'Yes', Karuizawa immediately took action.
"Then it's decided. Where are the two of you headed from now?".
Easily having confirmed the date, Karuizawa begins forcefully pulling us along as she begins to proceed forward. Towards that, Satou seemed to be somewhat calm, giving off a relaxed feeling.

Could it be Satou was also nervous, and was anxious about being alone with just the two of us. Let's hope that this event that suddenly popped up will bear fruit.
"Umm you see, Ayanokouji-kun and I were planning on watching a movie from now".
Satou told them the contents of our date while using her phone and having a preparatory meeting with Karuizawa.
"The movie that starts screening today? If so, we're really lucky. We were also planning on going to see it. Uwa, on top of that even the screening time is the same. Amazing, amazing!".
Towards this coincidence, the two of them looked excited.

However Satou's expression seems slightly rigid or rather awkward.
"What a coincidence right, Ayanokouji-kun?".
"Seems to be".
To be seeing the same movie at the same time also seemed to have come as a surprise to Hirata. Even though it is the first day of screening, to brilliantly overlap to this extent truly is lucky.

(Continued)

Kei is so best girl it's not even funny.

TLanon you are a beautiful person

"Even if we're going to be seeing it together, since it's a movie, what do we do about the seats? We can't change them can we?".

I asked the two of them where their seats were going to be. Let's see whether coincidences continue to pile up or not. Karuizawa checks her phone to confirm.
"How is it, Karuizawa-san?".
Satou peeks at Karuizawa's phone and checked their seating positions.
"Our seats are separate, huh. Well, I guess that can't be helped---".
Karuizawa shows Hirata the seats. Our positions were completely different. It seems coincidences don't run this far, but the position of our seats were completely separate.

"Then, let's go already, Ayanokouji-kun!".
Satou seemed modest and nervous when met up but after having met up with Karuizawa and Hirata, she seems to have returned to her usual attitude as she sticks close to me and begins walking.
".....too close".
I whispered that without thinking in a voice too low for anyone to hear. Having become a double date, the four of us walked towards the movie theater. The four of us, having lined up side-by-side, walked towards the interior of the mall. From the edge it would be me, then Satou, and next to her is Karuizawa, and the one furthest out on the other end is Hirata.
"Heh....you two are looking pretty good aren't you?".
Looking at the two of us walking intimately, Karuizawa whispered that.

"R-Really?".
"No matter how you look at it, you guys look like a couple affectionately spending Christmas together, that sort of feeling?".
"Hehehe. Isn't it embarrassing, Ayanokouji-kun? They're saying we look like a couple".

(Continued)

".....I suppose so".
I suppose I cannot deny that this is a situation which makes it seem to be the case. As long as we're out on a date on Christmas, it can't be helped even if we are more or less told that.

"But still, the two of you seriously aren't going out with each other? Could it be the truth is you're already going out~".
"N-N-No. Not at all. We still aren't in that kind of relationship!".
"Really? If you're hiding something you'd better tell me right now, ok?".
Rather than asking just out of curiosity she's clearly poking fun at us. It's just, I couldn't see any sign of Satou disliking it from the bottom of her heart or being troubled by it. If I had to say, she even seems to be happy about being teased by Karuizawa like that. That seems strange, or rather, it was slightly incomprehensible and I ended up being confused by it.

However, upon immediately replacing it with myself, I managed to come to a certain understanding. For instance, even if I, by some accident, ended up going on a date with an idol-like girl from this school, if a friend happened to stumble onto the sight and asked whether she is my girlfriend? If I get teased like that, at the same time as I would feel embarrassed, I would also feel something akin to a superiority complex. It's just, in this case, there is the pride of having the clear status as the 'school's idol' and whether or not Satou feels something like that towards me or not is strongly questionable.

"Speaking of which, Satou-san, you don't have a boyfriend yet right?".
"Y-Yeah".
The persistent attacks from Karuizawa didn't end, rather they continued to come one after another. I half-listened to what she had to say while thinking about how to safely pull through the unexpected double date.

(Continued)

And for a little while longer, as I answered the questions coming from Karuizawa, the elusive time continued on.......

"We'll be enjoying this on our own so the two of you, don't mind us ok?".
Eventually, saying that, Karuizawa turned towards Hirata. So after saying everything she wanted to say she's leaving, huh. Karuizawa's goal here is relatively predictable but even so, there are still plenty of aspects I still don't understand.
In any case, in the double date from now on we'll be acting as a group but basically it still means we still have to carry on a conversation between the two of us. I did not understand that particular rule, or more like delineation, very well but let's just say I don't mind.

The problem starts here. I don't know what to talk with Satou about or what's the correct answer to that. Even as a classmate, I don't know much about Satou. During the nonexistent time I had, I did make a move to obtain more information on her but I barely received any useful clues from it. From the rooftop incident to the winter vacation, I did not have the opportunity to make contact with Satou either. If I had more time until the date, I might have been able to slightly improve the situation. However, Satou should also be in this same, fumbling situation. She should also be nervous. Of course, up until the day before, I did more or less think of several ad-lib questions.
What foods do you like? What are your hobbies? Such cliche things. But when it really came down to it, they are rather hard to ask.

Uwa, this guy's doing exactly as the manual on the internet said, it's just I didn't want to be thought of like that.

(Continued)

As I was pondering over the topic, perhaps she realized my silence, but for a moment Karuizawa looked over at me. And our gazes met for just under a second.
"You're being rather quiet. Isn't it difficult to keep playing the quiet role?".
"It's not like I'm acting or anything. I'm not used to dates, I just don't understand the lifestyle of those with topics to discuss".

Such an interaction was exchanged between us just with our gazes alone. Naturally, I just imagined Karuizawa's words like that. And when I went on forever without saying a word........
"Satou-san, isn't it just that Ayanokouji-kun doesn't know what to talk about?".
As if to break up the silence, a single arrow released by Karuizawa flew at us. It seems almost everything I imagined earlier was accurate. Towards that, Satou showed a relaxed expression as she began the conversation.
"Hey, Ayanokouji-kun, do you happen to like idols?".

It seems Satou had also been thinking of various topics as well as she asked me that. A soaring ball, thrown, it flew towards an easy-to-catch position.
"Idol, I'm honestly not too familiar with those.....I don't have any I particularly like or dislike. Do you like them, Satou?".
"I quite like them myself, I do like the cool idols too but I guess the hot thing right now are those girl idol groups. Haven't you heard of them? There are about 50 of them".
"Yeah, I see them on the TV every day. The group with the striking song and dances right?".
"Yeah, yeah. I really like them, you see. They also have plenty of good songs too".
"Hmm.......".

I was overwhelmed by Satou who was forcefully on the attack like that.
"I can especially recommend their debut song so try listening to it. Next time, I'll lend you the CD".
"Thanks".

(Continued)

Upon answering with that, I realize I've made a mistake in the back-and-forths of our conversation. Our conversation had naturally run itself dry. If I only reply with a 'Aha!', that would be the equivalent of onesidedly having her throw me the ball. The ball I receive, must naturally be returned by none other than me.
"What kind of songs do you usually listen to?".

Once again, regardless of whether she realizes my distress or not, Satou once again threw me the ball. Towards this ball that is known as the topic of discussion being thrown at me, I'll endeavour to properly return it to her this time. So what kind of songs I usually listen to, huh? It's surprisingly simple and an easy-to-answer topic. Or I thought so. However, the song that had come to mind got stuck in my throat.
If I honestly opened up about my interests, what would happen? If I pull out Beethoven and Mozart here, then it's definitely an out. But even so, answering with healing music such as the sound of raindrops and the singing of birds, would also be a mistake.

In other words what my interests are, would be something to ignore in regards to this question. The answer she's expecting would probably be a famous musician or idol group's, basically a modern song. I need to answer with something towards Satou's expectant look.
".......this year, there was this popular movie, wasn't there? An anime".
"Ahh yeah, yeah. That romance movie right? I was really touched by it---".
"The group that performed its theme song, something like that, I've been listening to something like that recently".

Although I don't quite remember the name of the group, I've listened to that song countless times. Using that as a hint, I continued our conversation.
"Ahh---! I get it! I really get it! I really like it too!".
It seems I managed to properly return the ball, as Satou caught the ball as if in celebration. It's just, as this topic of discussion deepens, it starts coming apart at its seams.

(Continued)

I need to properly overcome that.
"You're very knowledgeable".
"Really? I think it's pretty normal though".

It seems the creatures known as girls, when it comes to matters like this, they are far more knowledgeable than I had expected. I did hear once that the distribution of roles between the male and female genders that had existed ever since the primitive ages had strongly permeated its way into the modern era but this might just be an example of that.
It seems females really have polished their communication skills.
"You aren't participating in any club activities right now, are you? Were you part of the track and field club before?".
The topic of discussion changed to clubs. Why did it end up like this, is quite an easy matter to understand. It likely is related to the relay I participated in during the sports festival.

"No, I've never been a part of any club before".
"Really? Even though that's the case, to think you're that fast, isn't that amazing? I mean, you were even faster than that student council president!".
As I told her that I had always been a part of the go-home club, for some reason Satou became excited as though she were impressed.

(Continued)

Perhaps Satou's gleefulness was too conspicuous but Karuizawa cast a side glance at us and cut in with a single phrase.
"Isn't it just that the student council president was too slow? Making us think he's really fast and the truth is it was just a battle between two slowpokes?".
"I really don't think that's the case, Karuizawa-san. Both of them were running extremely fast".

"Hmm, it's hard to believe all of a sudden though. Ayanokouji-kun seems like he'd be weak at fighting too. And besides, he surprisingly seems like a cold person, or rather, even if a person precious to him collapsed from a cold, he doesn't seem like the type to even pay them a visit~".
Bringing in the matter of fighting from a completely unrelated flow, I can feel sarcasm packed in there. And I realized that the primary cause of today's attack lied there.
Karuizawa, whose body was repeatedly chilled on that rooftop by Ryuuen's actions and may have broken down in health, seems to be holding a grudge against me for not having been worried about her.

(Continued. I'll translate some more and continue the dump in about one hour. I'm sure thread'll still be alive by then so I'll continue dumping in one hour until I finish off roughly 1/3rd of the chapter tonight)

Best girl, a cute, a miracle, loyal and top tier partner. Kiyotaka won the life lottery so fucking hard it's almost unbelievable.

Thank you TL-user

Hirata x Kei OTP.

Truest OTP.

>"Really? Even though that's the case, to think you're that fast, isn't that amazing? I mean, you were even faster than that student council president!".
>As I told her that I had always been a part of the go-home club, for some reason Satou became excited as though she were impressed.

>Perhaps Satou's gleefulness was too conspicuous but Karuizawa cast a side glance at us and cut in with a single phrase.
>"Isn't it just that the student council president was too slow? Making us think he's really fast and the truth is it was just a battle between two slowpokes?".
>"I really don't think that's the case, Karuizawa-san. Both of them were running extremely fast".

>"Hmm, it's hard to believe all of a sudden though. Ayanokouji-kun seems like he'd be weak at fighting too. And besides, he surprisingly seems like a cold person, or rather, even if a person precious to him collapsed from a cold, he doesn't seem like the type to even pay them a visit~".

Kei is mad hahaha.

>rejected and sunk ship

Sudo is not going to give up.

I want to FUCK Satou so bad.

I want cupid Karuizawa to pierce my heart.

So Haruka knew about the date but sakura didnt.
Sakura lost the 50%bowl and she doesnt even know

>And besides, he surprisingly seems like a cold person, or rather, even if a person precious to him collapsed from a cold, he doesn't seem like the type to even pay them a visit~.
Getting salty are we, kei?
Also thanks TL user

The best cucks are the ones you don't even see coming. Sakura didn't even know what hit her. First Kei, then her own friend Hasebe. By the time she realizes, her heart will already be in burning, shattered pieces and she'll be left alone to sob her heart out. All is fair in love and war so nothing personal, Airi.

>"Hmm, it's hard to believe all of a sudden though. Ayanokouji-kun seems like he'd be weak at fighting too. And besides, he surprisingly seems like a cold person, or rather, even if a person precious to him collapsed from a cold, he doesn't seem like the type to even pay them a visit~".
>Bringing in the matter of fighting from a completely unrelated flow, I can feel sarcasm packed in there. And I realized that the primary cause of today's attack lied there.
>Karuizawa, whose body was repeatedly chilled on that rooftop by Ryuuen's actions and may have broken down in health, seems to be holding a grudge against me for not having been worried about her.

>And besides, Haruka did say she would drag Airi along and have a walk about to make sure we don't run into each other but even so, unexpected incidents may still occur.
So they want me to believe they were not stalking him?

You think it's possible to stalk 50% without him noticing? Kamuro thought so too, til he sat next to her out of nowhere and showed her photos of her in the past week tailing him.

She's absolutely SEETHING deep down inside. Probably thinks at this point that 50% favors Sato over her and most likely is getting jelly as fuck over that thought. This is some next level passive aggressive shit from Kei here. She's not-so-subtly reminding 50% that he needs to pay more attention to her and not the Sato bitch. Thankfully 50% got the message, dumped Sato and later TAUWA'd her for good.

>"You're being rather quiet. Isn't it difficult to keep playing the quiet role?".
>"It's not like I'm acting or anything. I'm not used to dates, I just don't understand the lifestyle of those with topics to discuss".
>
>Such an interaction was exchanged between us just with our gazes alone. Naturally, I just imagined Karuizawa's words like that.
Yeah these two are fully in sync already.

Oh she mad boi.

Sato is such a slut

And you you're such a faggot.

When? Did i miss something?

Sato is literally the purest one there. Everyone else in that group have ulterior motives. Kei is also being a bitch by secretly wishing her friend gets dumped just so she can Tauwa her friend's crush.

Thanks TL user, u are Kei tier

Vol 7, after one of Kiyopon's group meetings

Tauwa

Best interactions with 50%man:
Kei > Arisu > Hiyori > Ichinose = Hasebe > Sakura > Satou > Kushida > Horikita > Ibuki

I want to slap this bitch and pour sewage on her and put tacks inside her shoes and slap her around a bit.

Satou is dumb. She's gonna hop on Hirata's dick when she realizes he's free again.

You can try user, but be prepared for 50% going 51% on you.

I like RADWIMPS too Kiyopon.

Kushida should be higher

>Horikita not above Sakura at least

youtube.com/watch?v=TPmvTGvhHas

Not really, she should be lower than Horikita, her interactions are shit. It's most of the times just 50% lusting after her tits

Honestly think you should put more >> for Kei since her interactions with 50% honestly deserve that

Horikita is going to win 50% in the end so she should be way higher. Just under Kei. Right now since Kei has more development she should be at the top. But soon, Kei will lose her throne as Horikita grows ever closer to 50% until she finally wins 50% and Kei gets kicked off her throne.

>>Horikita not above Sakura at least
>above kokokokokoko-chan
Nah

>Hiyori
Is she in volume 6? I'm really looking forward to 50% just chilling and having a good time

Yes, only Ichinose has the same fun interactions and she is far behind in romance. She is is best rival.

yeah but them hanging out is in vol 7. vol 6 is her showing up once beside ryuuen and buy coffee for hasebe because ryuuen spilled hers

>As I was pondering over the topic, perhaps she realized my silence, but for a moment Karuizawa looked over at me. And our gazes met for just under a second.
>"You're being rather quiet. Isn't it difficult to keep playing the quiet role?".
>"It's not like I'm acting or anything. I'm not used to dates, I just don't understand the lifestyle of those with topics to discuss".

>Such an interaction was exchanged between us just with our gazes alone. Naturally, I just imagined Karuizawa's words like that

This is some next level chemistry.

Sup Emilia.

Kei >> Ichinose >> Arisu > Hiyori = Hasebe > Ibuki > Sakura > Horikita > Kushida

I'm sure sakura knows about the date. She saw the situation from vol 7 when ayanokouji told Satou he'd call her during the holidays to meet up. Maybe she doesn't know when exactly tho. But I suspect Haruka said she'll avoid them as a means of leaving them alone and not make them get into an unexpected situation. Because Kiyopon doesn't know Sakura is gushing for him so why else would she tell him that.

It's Liselotte now?

Literally MADE for each other. A match made in heaven. Honestly at this point it would take a literal deus ex machina tier asspull to NOT make them couples at the end of the series. Kinugasa pretty much locked himself onto the Kei route now. If another girl wishes to catch up to this level of chemistry and sexual tension with 50% they are going to need at least a dozen volumes worth of development from where they are now. This is soul mate tier chemistry.

I hope Sakura won't be heartbroken by the end of all this. Her prospects aren't looking very bright right now. Her own friend Haruka might turn backstabber. 50% sees her more as a sister and Kei is literally carving out her territory and marking 50% as hers. Poor Sakura's going to be heartbroken once all of this comes to light. I just hope she can bounce back from that and remain friends with 50% instead of grabbing a knife and going full yandere.

NTR training

Why does Tomose love the Sakura design so much?

Honestly even if Kingusa gives another girl development with the mc. I just don't see her overcoming Kei. They litteraly talk trought gazes.

I believe Kinugasa will put the romantic development on hold for now. Plot will take precedence, but Kei's position as the closest and most developed girl with Kiyotaka won't change nor will be threatened by another girl. Then after everything is over, they will give the steps necessary to become lovers.

Being desperate.

We will probably see another Kiyopon x Kei fanart by Sekina soon enough since he/she finished reading volume 7.5 and said that he/she loved the volume.

I need more Kei x Kiyopn fanarts.

>This
The main focus of the novel is not romance itself. But the romantic development between 50% and Kei is important in the growth process of both characters.
Now we will follow the rise of Ichinose as a rival for the second year and the development of Sakayanagi in someone less arrogant. After that, Kei and Kiyotaka can take a step closer to the bed

We all need more fanart with those two user.

Posting best girls. Rather than pick one I'd say both are best girls. I hope both Kei and Horikita end up with 50%. Horikita can be the main wife and Kei can be the mistress.

Nice bait, Horikitafag trying to look like a Keifag

Kinugasa said ONE girl would develop beyond a friend.

Have Horikita and Kei even had a proper interaction by this point?

Horikita doesn't even know that Karuizawa is close to 50%.

Yes, they have had several which are not translated yet and they either always quarrel or are at odds with each other.

Horikita knows nothing about 50%

That's too cliche, Kinugasa as said one girl will go beyond a friend with him meaning he will end up with someone.

Do you prefer a harem?

Keifags are so insecure about their pairing that they are terrified about the off chance that Horikita may actually get development with 50%. This thread is littered with proof of that.

fake news, if that's the case then it should at least have come out some spoiler about it.

They always quarrel with each other in volume 3 but with the exception of volume 5 and 6, it was Kiyotaka's instruction to oppose Horikita's idea..

He is here

What your saying is too cliche.

Emilia/Violet is back again. Not even surprised anymore.

Being nonsense to ignite a clash.

>fake news
I was going to spoil it to you, but fuck that

sorry if it's true, but I find it strange something so epic to be inconsiderate during the leak of spoilers.

The rooftop scene erased the brightness of other events

Who is the best? Ichinose, Arisu or Koenji?

This. Every other scene in volume 7 are like moons reflecting the light of the supernova that is the rooftop scene. Everything paled in comparison to that. The rooftop scene defined volume 7 in everyone's minds to the point that every other scene is just a moon reflecting the light of that fucking supernova. 7.5 is the same way, a lot of shit happened but the date and the Tauwa scene are the supernovas that eclipsed everything else. No one gives a shit about the Horikita/Kushida scene, no one gave a shit about Airi's present scene and no one gave a shit about Arisu's scene. The double date and the Tauwa part outshined them all.