Confess

Confess your Sup Forums-related sins to Gay Priest

I stopped watching Planetes and Ergo Proxy halfway through both of them. It's not that I didn't like them but for some reason I just stopped watching them and now I'm lazy to rewatch all the episodes.

Sometimes I skim through the boring-ass explanations and other stuff and just go with the flow of the manga, without fully grasping the logic of things happening.
Sorta like:
- shonen overcomplicated techniques (Naruto, for example, I just gave up halfway).
- who the fuck are these characters and who's friendly or not (Golden Kamuy, there's a limit to the number of eyebrows I can keep in my memory)
- uninteresting plotlines' development (all the serious chapters in School Rumble, they just ruin the flow for me).

I prefer mango over animu

Common sense is not a sin.

i prefer dub over sub, unless the voices don't match (big, husky guy with a 10 yo voice or some kid with a 20s yo voice), or the setting is actually in Japan, like GitS.

But thats totally fine tho

Code Geass is gay and I will never understand the rabid fanbase

i unironically enjoy both Bleach and Love Live

This is a confess your sins thread not a state the obvious thread

there are a lot of retards here that like code geass

I like Code Geass for its powers and the train wreck that was season 2. The characters themselves are pretty shitty.

I did this with cowboy bebop, kino's journey, and wolf's rain

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle is unironically one of if not my favorite manga

I generally prefer anime to manga, and the fact that there are plenty of great manga without adaptations seriously annoys me

I watch shounen.

I love moeshit

I've not read the Jojo manga despite watching every Jojo anime.

Not because I don't want to but just because I've been lazy and just kept putting it off.

I've only watched a bit over 120 anime.

I’ve never seen monogatari, and despite everything I’ve seen posted about it I have no clue what it’s even about.

My best guess is waifu bait

I stopped watching anime all together for about 6 years because I was trying to become a normie

I watch 10-20 shows on and off again at the same time because I'm a procrastinating fuck.

>I’ve never seen monogatari, and despite everything I’ve seen posted about it I have no clue what it’s even about.
I still don't.
>My best guess is waifu bait
Bullseye.

Same, but with all the series I watch, I don't think there's a single series that I've finished in 4 years. I just stop watching at some point and never get back to it.

I only read manga/watch anime if it is either an anthology, or if it contains husbando material. Otherwise, I have no interest.

i read obscure manga just so i can be the first person to rate it on MAL

Get

I liked King Gainer

Even if I drop a show I set is as completed in MAL to pad my watch time

I know. I'm disgusting

I like everything Sup Forums hates

I skipped Phantom Blood

It's really short and an enjoyable read/watch, you should give it a chance

GAPPY MAKES ME HAPPY JOSHUU MAKES ME HAPPY BASED HAIRPOSTER BASED WINDOWPOSTER

user, this isn't the /jojo/ thread

Shit

Whenever JoJo is brought up on Sup Forums I shit on it, call it reddit, and call the fans JoJobronies. In truth it's actually one of my favorite manga. I just like stirring shit.

I got really bored once, so I decided to watch Lucky Star again.I ended up watching the full dub

I have only ever watched 3 animes in my life and you guys are all NERDS

I shitted on One Piece for years then started reading last year and now is my favorite manga.

I sometimes never watch an anime simply because a lot of people like it (Code Geass, Overlord, etc.).

>dub
O Lord have mercy on these poor sinners.

i pick a show each season and shitpost in the threads about it daily

i unironically love evangelion

I watched Baka and Test backwards on youtube and only realized this at the end. It was like I got turned into a baka before it even began.

I won't watch a series that is over 60 episodes. Even if people say it's good.

I prefer my shónen shit, I think people here circlejerk over some boring ass shows

If it's a show that I'm sort of interested in but it's something that doesn't require much attention, like a school comedy, I just watch them to the side while doing something else. My memory of those shows are pretty hazy but I do remember getting the occasional chuckle when they make a good joke.