With blonde hair and a body like that, is she destined to work in the sex industry?

With blonde hair and a body like that, is she destined to work in the sex industry?

That or as a secretary which is more or less the same.

>Not posting the superior tanned version.

OL Kaho sounds good.

She's going to make a fantastic single mother to several Mexican children from different fathers.

You didn't need to add in the several Mexican children and different fathers part.

It's important to be specific as to what kind of single mother she'll be.

She won't be a single mother either.

Of course she would. What kind of man is going to marry a 21 year old with children from 3 fathers?

She won't have any children at that age. She's a good girl.

You think she's going to get that many abortions?

She's a dumb fuck with a geemu hunger. She's gonna be riding cocks for that, for sure.

She wouldn't have any abortions either

I thought latinos were monogamous? You know being into the whole catholic thing and all?

Oh so you think she's on the pill.

She's not on anything.

Do they teach sex ed where you live? If a girl has unprotected sex with lots of guys like she's known to do, pregnancy is bound to happen.

She will save her virginity for her lover Akizuki

She's not having unprotected sex or sex in general.

Not at the moment. She has to wait for spring break. But as soon as that plane lands in Mexico City, oh boy.

>blonde hair and blue eyes
>appears to be, without a doubt, Japanese to all the characters of the show
>other character with blonde hair and blue eyes
>obviously a foreigner
Why do they do this?

She has zero interest in going to Mexico or having sex.

It's the only thing she's interested in. She only works part time to afford the plane ticket.

So many untruths

Maybe haafu?

Even worse, both her parents are brown haired.

You're insulting my waifu with a remark like that, asshole.

Not really anyone, but you have to ask yourself, why would the first guy to get his hands on her ever let her go?

Your entire concept is based on the premise that she isn't a keeper.

What are you, some texan who's afraid his wife'll leave him for literally anybody south of the border, since the entire fucking country of Mexico is a step up from you?

Well, I dunno if you're texan. Maybe it's new mexico, or Utah. But either way, good god you're sad.

It's certainly possible with recessive genes.

Maybe they dye it for work because the japanese are xenophobes.

If anything Kaho is the one dyeing.

Happened with my father. Genetics was... not so well understood fifty years ago. When dad *stayed* blonde (some babies are born blonde even if it'll be black in a few months), grandma accused grandpa of cheating on her.

Yup, she was one of those.
The rest of the family has never let her live it down.

Pay closer attention and you'll notice that Dino's hair is a much lighter shade of blond. And don't forget the anime hair color rules, hell they even gave you an example by saying that Shino and Hifumi have black hair.

True, Dino is the real blue eyed blond. Kaho probably dyes, or her hair is just an artistic interpretation of brown like the others.
Same deal with the eyes.

What is their endgame?

cute autistic babies

Avoiding NTR.

where would one buy a bow like hideri's?

She already does

That's what she does for fun, not work.

mating press

>both her parents are brown haired
Does her "dad" know the truth?

kaho more like kahore

I'm in AZ and I personally like my neighbors to the South, at least in a person-to-person basis. If Kaho wants to settle down with a nice hombre I won't complain.

PASTA'D

Mafuyu is so tiny I want to take her home and dress her up in cute clothing!

>tfw you will never drink a beer with Mafuyu
Why even live?

Maikanojo

I haven't been keeping up with this much, is season two gonna happen or what?

That's actually a pretty nice drawthread request tbqh desu.

>you'll never drink Mafuyu's freshly squeezed, homemade beer
I'm done with this life

KILLED BY MAIKA'S CUTENESS!

Seriously?! This monster claimed another!
When will people learn?!

Sales are decent and japs are still talking about it a lot on Twitter, so the anime at least left an impression and made the manga a lot more popular. Last two manga chapters introduced two new characters too, so a S2 looks like it wouldn't be stale. The problem is there's not enough material for S2 yet, though by the end of the year there could be enough for a shorter season (10 episodes?).

even if they are single latina moms, chances are all (or most) of their kids will have the same baby daddy

They are but they're also dumbfuck hicks who don't know sex makes babies

For them it's like taking a shit, except using your dick and doing it in a woman

YOU'RE NEXT user! ANY LAST WORDS?

NO! I can't... escape her...
Tell... your waifu... she's shit

Sounds good, 10 episodes is enough.

Especially if they limit themselves to 2 chapters a episode. Some episodes used 3 chapters and half, almost 4, cutting and rushing stuff in the process.

dont slander my wife

Why would she user? She'd have rich user's lined up to marry and would live the good life if she chose too.

Akizuki's endgame is to make Kaho have lesbian sex with one of her friends then join in.

An actual villain? In my wholesome 4koma romcom?

So, other than Manager x Maika, Akizuki x Kaho and Me x Hideri, what other pairings are there in Blend S?

Mafuyu x kids anime

Lol

So how long did it take for your grandmother to apologize? I'm from Middle East and more than half of my mom's side have blue eyes and blonde hair, and they've had four idiots call them foreigners. I don't really know the reason for why my mom's side can look Scandinavian when my grandfather and great grandfather had dark hair and eyes.