I genuinely had a gag reflex seeing this...

I genuinely had a gag reflex seeing this. The thought of drinking the contents of my coke can I use for an ash tray is fucking disgusting.

Imagine this:
Spit in a glass.
Roll it around the glass for a bit.
Drink contents of said glass.

Just like the gag reflex you experience at the thought of this greasy old fart touching Akira's soft white virgin skin

It's not that bad user.

More highschool girls masturbating to middle age men when?

I accidentally did this multiple times as a kid. That's what I get for drinking stuff I shouldn't.
But it is that bad
Aw come on, the old fart is cute.

The thought of pounding her made him overcome drinking cigarette coffee.

>gag reflex
More like erection reflex

Is it true that men age like wine?

No. It's just a cultural thing.

Are you suggesting that young nip girls have a thing for older nip men?

Tenchou is for Midori.
Yoshizawa is for Akira.
Everyone know this is a fact.

I wonder how many anons are old enough to insert as Goto.

I don't know, but coincidentally these days there was an article on Japantoday about this.

I'm a middle aged man and yes, it's true.

>WIT
kek

>tfw drank a bottle of coke with ashes in it when I was a kid
I spit it all back out but it was a bit gross.

It is called "Men in their 20s ask: why are older men more popular with women than us?" The comments were pretty interesting.

>Why are more experienced, more wealthy, more wise, and more handsome men more popular than college-twinks?

If you read those comments, you will find some interesting opinions. Many middle-aged men feel really superior to college boys, and they pity them for their lack of appeal, charm and social skills.

Bitch please, Tenchou is exceptionally well-groomed and smells like hair tonic and probably a nice manly aftershave. Akira got wet smelling his shirt for a reason.

and then the cycle continues - this is the healthy natural status of society when career wealth is appropriately rewarded

This is it. Looks and money are a plus, but what really sets a man apart from a boy is manners, confidence, and classic charm, which are all things that can be developed if you're not a hopeless nekura herbivore.

>which are all things that can be developed if you're not a hopeless nekura herbivore.
Way to exclude the majority of japanese men.

smoking is disgusting in the first place

why do you think anime like this are made

the higher-ups in the government know this is a problem bc of declining fertility rates and they need to get the message across to that generation

i wouldn't be surprised if polygamous marriage is promoted in the next 5-10 years to help successful men have more children in japan

How much time one would need to develop it?

>why do you think anime like this are made

Because the creator knows that ojisan moe is best moe.

>why do you think anime like this are made
Because they can pander to both women who fantasize about dating older men and older men who fantasize about dating young girls

bitch alert, please leave