Question to the FranXX

Why is she so obsessed with Hiro?

f**k off with this shite

Because darling

because he could take her dicking without dying

forgotten
childhood
friend

Only he can satisfy her in the be... I mean Franxx.

For the same reason girls in harem manga/anime have this weird and morbid attraction towards the protagonist

Because he has an iron penis that can survive inside her vagina dentata.

No, pls.

No it's the other way around. They aren't attracted because he's the protagonist, he's the protagonist because they're attracted. Would you rather be watching Gorou doing whatever boring shit it is he does on a daily basis?

Hiro is super special prodigy shit.

She wants to run away from APE but she needs a durable stamen to be able to survive Ape pursuers and the klaxosaurs.
Now she found one she is trying to make Hiro fall for her to manipulate him.

At the very least, because he's the only one who doesn't die after riding her

mc bullshit as always, btw Sup Forums is really enamoured with this show (shitposter included) .

she tasted him in episode 1 and knows that he is special. plus they are kindred spirits with them being "alone" and "lonesome".

This is my theory too.

No, fuck you. Even if that may well have been 002's initial plan, she is genuinely attracted to Hiro. This is a story about mutual trust and fidelity. If 002 does manage to get Hiro to rebel against APE, she won't do it through manipulation, but rather he would join her side of his own will.
Your hypothesis flies in the face of the Jiān (鶼) bird monologues from episode 1. A pair of such birds is dependent on each other and inseparable, and their way of living is a metaphor for the relationship between husband and wife.
Even the mecha they would be flying out with, Strelitzia, is named after a genus of flowering plants that symbolise faithfulness in romantic relationships, love, and thoughtfulness, besides the 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple, freedom and the ability to travel (due to the flower’s resemblance to birds-of-paradise in flight), magnificence, excellence and success, joy through challenges and successes alike, and optimism towards the future.

again? wasn't kiznaiver enough?

BBPP (based bird of paradise poster)

/threadly reminder

She can sense he has the deus ex machina the old guys were talking about.

>besides the 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple,
so until episode 9 they won't pilot together?

God I hope she betrays him at least once.

I feel honored that the threadly reminder gave me a (you).

Flowers bloom in the spring so they will only pilot together every 4 episodes.

she's horny

Robot mechanics.
It worked so it worked and now she likes him.

Why is that so hard to understand?

Its revealed within the first minutes of the first episode. She values partnership and sees the beauty in dependency on the other within relationships. She sees the potential in Hiro, and that he can be so much more than what he is right now, and that they are a good match.

Really makes you think about real-life relationships.

Do you think she enjoys killing her co-pilots?

>she betrays him
>he accepts it and still continues to be with her

no, before she met hiro it only would further her loneliness.

Her alphaness needs betaness of similar magnitude to match.
This is what japanese males actually believe.

>beta
>puts the survival of the pack (his friends) above his selfish desires (needing to prove himself)

Cuckold darling

>she betrays him
>it's justified because he's done something truly terrible first
>Hiro is the antagonist from then on

She wants his BUSSY

>implying they won't be protagonists together against the antagonist society that keeps them imprisoned and defeat the evil society through the greatest power up ever of love and faithfulness to one's partner.

>Shurer 2.0

He is a cuck, but he got a big penis that even satisfies saurus ladies.

>Needing a reason to make an attachment.

Reasons/rules are for suckers.

>he's the protagonist because they're attracted
So we're just back to square one; there's literally no reason for them to be attracted to the protagonist.

You see a hot girl.

he manages to pilot her without dying, she wants to go 100%, she is excited with the possibility

in term of the show, she finally found a man who does not have premature ejaculation

Pure betamax.

He is a useful tool to her end goal, escape from the bullshit lives she lives.

imagine you ride lots of dudes dick so hard, you break their dick off

but then this one dude comes along, and you ride him all night, and he is still fine

thats why

I'm not gay.

Look at this dude

Only a little girl would understand.

so you lack empathy?

no wonder you have trouble understanding simple character motivation

user its not big, its just that his dick can withstand her dentata because his dick is literally made of iron.

He's the only one who can GET INTO THE FUCKING ROBOT with her and not die 2 minutes in..

>inseparable
>they get separated and he gets cucked

Ok

This

Self insert purposes

Ok.

Cause they had SEX in the robot, and Hiro DICKED her really good, she CAME for the first time, even though she already had SEX with multiple men before

Wrong. Hiro is the first stamen with whom 002 had "sex". All the other ones got their dicks chopped off.

Only if their name is Mitsuru.

No. She probably hates herself for it.

He's her type, also only parasite that'll last longer than three times as it appears he has a weak connection compared to other parasites like Mitsuro

Because he's the MC and she's the main girl.

I have a feeling everything will be explained when we first see Hiro pilot with her.

Because she realized he's the only person in the world she can truly connect with.

Nah, she tried to partner up with Hiro while that other guy was still alive. If she wanted to kill him she probably would have made sure to do that before lining up his replacement.

His connection with Ichigo is probably one of the fastest we have seen yet so that's highly unlikely. It's either a physical abnormality or something to do with his mental state that keeps breaking the connection with regular parasites

a solid theory, found in the ocean of shit posts

wait till you see the, hew, no no no no

Because he tried to save her and also made the funny face when he saw her naked. That's all you need to get all the anime girls to fall for you, even if you're huge faggot like Hiro.

look at the top of his head

look at his lips

>nosebleed and earbleed
Year I don't know what Oni actually does. It could be entire biochemical, or even straight up magic, but it doesn't look like simple pinballing in the cockpit.

Are you mad?

More like disappointed. The shy timid guy tries to help with something that doesn't require much effort and reacts "funny" and it makes the girl fall for him hard and treat him like he's the only one out there capable of being a decent human being. That's the set-up for tons of shitty harems and the likes out there and has been done to death.

B-but he was not afraid of her!

02 took a liking to Hiro after piloting with him though.

Assuming, of course, that it's just a straight run to the finish line.

More like that's when she fell for him completely. She took a liking to him during their fitst meeting. There's a reason she emphasized on "you tried to save me" and "weren't afraid of me", that'll surely lead to some sob story at some point about everyone treating her like shit in the past and the Hiro being your average "chosen" nice guy who showed the most basic decent human behaviour.

No it's definitely that she is using him, or the other theory that Hiro is a clone of her former lover

I'm fine with the "not afraid of me crap" as long as it's not the reason why she loves him. I'm pretty sure she was just interested in him before piloting with him, so until we see what happened then I'm just enjoying their interactions. It could also be what says. By the way, we know that Dr.Franxx spoils her a lot.

>Do you think she enjoys fucking men to death?

Plot demands it.

Remember how in Sumerian mythology Inanna sought out Bilgamesh to be her lover because he was the only man in the world who could withstand the sheer power her sexuality, and even match her as an equal? It’s like tbat

And much like Bilgamesh, Hiro is kind of a faggot in a few regards to his reaction.

This would be true but she was way into him far before he was the only one who could handle her in a franxx.

Right off the bat she liked that he tried to save her, a random stranger cause he thought she was in danger. She then liked that he didn't freak out about her horns.
She then felt a connection with his story about being unable to partner with anyone, that's probably what really cemented her attraction to him.
And she likes his taste, after the first meeting she tried wanted to get him to be her darling, but she probably thought it was too good to be true.

What really got her was the fact that he was running after the kyoryu and willing to pilot with her despite just seeing her partner die. That was the panty dropper.

The other children were about to get killed. I don't know how scarce is the population of children available for piloting Franxx but he could have negotiated if he had the balls. 0ni didn't want the other guy to ride her. If Hiro had been firm, she would have sided with him and not go out there without her darling.

Nana would have had no other option than to let them go out there together.

My theories?

>Forgotten childhood friend
>Clone of her old lover (if he’s as good as they say, of course they’d want a backup)
>She imprinted on him
>She’s one of the villains and needs him to join them but she actually just wants him for herself

>she would have sided with him
She was the only one who didn't want to do it, even asked him if he was really sure about this bullshit, and acquiesced after he literally begged her to go.
Of course she would.

Take your newfaggotry and Sup Forums memes elsewhere please.

I don’t trust her. Her entire demeanor with Hiro is clearly seductive. Like a predator trying to lure in naïve prey.

Nana doesnt have the authority
Papa's word is what they need

Yeah sure like it wasn't clear they don't give many fucks about kids piloting mechs to kill giant creatures if they truly cared this would be a thing.

Because I self-insert as him so it's only natural that all the 2D cuties would be obsessed with him/me.

The way 02 acts around Hiro after piloting with him is very different than the way she acted before piloting with him. I really think something happened there.

Sounds like a recipe for unhealthy codependency if you ask me

Beta

Then you should look up what it means.