Citrus

Defrosting the ice queen began. Go Yuzu!

So mangafags. Does she ever say sorry? To anybody? For anything?

Yuzu has been drinking her milk.

Mei a shit
A SHIT

She said it in chapter 11 or 10. When she has the first heart to heart chat with Yuzu. But not for everything. She tries to make amend by silent actions like protecting Yuzu at school from anything that could give her problems with breaking rules. But she needs to voice it once for all. Hopefully it will happen.

Calm down Matsuri.

She's the damaged girl that our MC has to heal. She has nothing to apologize for in Yuzu's mind. Later Mei steps her game up, and starts becoming the waifu Yuzu deserves.

What is it with anime parents and letting their daughters share one bed?

There's plenty other people whom she should apologize to though.

Who? I don't remember her apologizing to Himeko, but its not like its her fault she fell in love with another girl.
She does apologize to Sara.

There's still Shou.

She apologized to Grandpa.

>I'm sorry you abandoned me dad

The one person she really has nothing to apologize for.

so this shit will end in both of them going separate ways right?

My shitposting continues.

Best girls deserve to be TOGETHER!

If them means Mei and grandpa.

T O G E T H E R
O
G
E
T
H
E
R

I love Mei!

I'm betting on Mei!

How can she be so prefect, it literally hurts when I think about how ill never know such perfection.

I wouldn't mind frosting the ice queen.

Mei is truly a pleb filter.

is this show worth my time if i'm not really into yuri?
like are there other redeeming qualities?

nah, it is pure yuri and a shitty one

>pure
But Mei used goods.

I wish I was Harumin's GF.

Me too Mitsuko, me too.

Next chapter preview.

That's not exactly uncommon in real life if you're not American and therefore don't live in eternal fear of being gay.

She apologized to Sara for accepting her confession when she never liked her that way.

Harumin >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mei Mei

Fuck off Shin.

The problem is that most of Mei's good moments are in volumes 5+, which the anime won't be adapting unless it gets a second season.

Has Mei ever taken sensei's dick? Given her inability to say "no", I would say "likely"

Given Japan's thing about purity, I doubt it.

>episode begins with Yuzu in the closet
>episode ends with Yuzu coming out of the closet and returning home
BRAVO VINCE

>tfw people forget that sensei has a girlfriend, was literally pretending to like Mei and decided it THAT day
The absolute state of Sup Forums.

I'm desperate to see volume 6 get an anime adaptation, so many great moments.

Who is more autistic, Mei or Yuzu?

It'd make for a good movie, but I'm not holding out hope.

What's supposed to be autistic about Yuzu?

cant mei just pretend marry some guy and live with her lover (yuzu)?

That's trying to apply real world logic to a melodrama, so it most likely won't happen.

No. She has to marry Yuzu.

Yuzu is more autistic than your average LN protagonist.

>real world logic
You know women can and do live together and marry each other IRL, don't you? Even Japanese ones.

Why was this adapted instead of AnoKis?

This

What happens when gramps decides that she needs to have a child?

Yuzu gets Mei pregnant?

Because it's a lot better and it focuses on a single couple.

>Because it's a lot better

The discussion is f Mei lying (marrying a man) while secretly having Yuzu as a lover would be a good solution to the current problem. It might seemingly solve many issues, but is completely deceptive.

How does Yuzu impregnate Mei? Is there a secret technique involving licking her ears?

Unless Saburouta goes into potential future tech, not gonna happen. Another solution is for Shou to get Ume pregnant, so that would be the new heir.

Drills looked so goddamn cute in her pink blouse this week omg

CUTE

>How does Yuzu impregnate Mei?
Can't believe I have to explain this user. Its pretty basic stuff.

She's the gag character always getting trolled by other characters.

That's every single character after their arc is done.
Himeko, Twins, Shirapon etc.

The twins become irrelevant after their arc while Shiraho is becoming a voice of reason within the group.

It'd only solve one of the problems. And you're also assuming Yuzu would be fine with that, and she would never be.

Mei does need to stand up for herself, but the solution will likely be Shou resuming his role as the heir of the family.

I'd like to see Shou have a part in the series climax. The problem isn't just Mei's, its her entire broken family.
For a true good end, Shou and Mei both have to be with their waifus.

The problem is that she doesn't want to potentially kill her grandfather, so she can't do anything.

She could tell Yuzu, but not as much drama in that, so she decided to keep the whole thing a secret. Of course, Yuzu will find out somehow.

Is Yuzu legit gay or is it just for Mei? I can't seem to remember if she ever shows interest in other girls.

>shitrus
>better

>implying Matsuri won't murder Mei's grandfather so her precious oneechan can be happy

>Why was this adapted instead of AnoKis?

Was AnoKiss popular with the Japanese?

Not really.

You tell.
Anyways, there are a few reasons why a manga gets an adaptation, not just popularity. If Anokiss were published on Yuri Hime it would have got an anime along with Citrus

>no stopani
I hate this list.

Stopani manga was cancelled and not popular. This is a manga list

Yuzucchi!

>I don't remember her apologizing to Himeko
She apologized to Himeko.

>pretending to like Mei
If he just needed to pretend why did he forcefully kiss her discreetly where no one could see? Why even kiss her in secret at all? Why even bother?

How did their pussies not heat up here?

To make her think he liked her. Sensei didn't even know Mei, he literally told his gf he was marrying her for money and then he would've dumped her.

I want Harumin to fuck me with a strap on and turn me into her cute gyaru sex slave

Yuzu's body and mind already belong to Mei

I always assumed that prior to the beginning of the story, Yuzu was "unlucky" with guys because she was still in the closet.

Mei awakened Yuzu's real sexuality and Yuzu is so pure that she only has eyes for Mei.

Yuzu didn't even try t b h

Yuzu's bond with Harumin ascended beyond such desires.

EOP here, what is the first one and where is AnoKiss? Also, where is YagaKimi?

In a perfect world, YuzuxHarumin would be endgame.

>what is the first one
>where is YagaKimi
There's your answer.

Kind of related but how does lesbian parenting even work? It's hard to predict if YuzuMei would resort to donor or adoption. If they resorted to donor, who would be the mother? I guess the author won't really go into much detail regarding that.

I think the real question is do they force their daughter into Aihara's ladder, or let her have a more normal childhood, and just send her there for high school?

Can't Mei just grow a backbone and tell her grandpa to fuck off and make her own decisions?
Why is she a slave to him again?

>Can't Mei just stop being autistic
No.

is Kase-san on that list? I can't into moonrunes

If this goes by Japanese laws I think they can't adopt and getting a donor would leave a sour taste in the mouth, best case scenario is them living abroad and then adopt

This is new, I think.

Read "Our Journey to Lesbian Motherhood".
Sperm donor

a) because they need to stretch the story
b) because she has some sort of obligation to her family
c) because its probably dumb to throw away your future over some run-of-the-mill highschool gyaru

pick the one you like most.

Oh god this is so fucking cute

oh god I just remembered that I love Hestia

thx