I want to marry Rin.

Sexy camping

She's much more petite than that.

she has to stay warm during winter camping somehow

>crying Rin
I don't think I will be able to handle this episode

Rin used burn up!
It's super effective!

The sun rose from behind Mt. Fuji, dissipating the misty early morning clouds and leaving an ice blue sky for it to dance on. A wave of light swept across the campgrounds, and hit a small, green two person tent. The sudden change of light inside the tent made Rin awake from her sleep. She'd been sleeping like a stone, having spent last night eating and drinking with Nadeshiko until they both passed out. She looked over from her space on the two person air mattress, and found her little pink bubble all wrapped up and snuggly in her sleeping bag, a soft smile on her lips spreading as pleasant dreams muddled around in her subconsciousness.

Rin smiled and sighed. It'd been five years since she first met Shiko at this exact campground. So much had happened since then, but Rin's habit of going camping every weekend during winter season had remained the same, with the exception of it not being solo anymore. Rin tied her obsidian shoulder length hair in a loose ponytail, stretched herself, and leaned herself over Nadeshiko, bracing herself with a hand on the ground.

"Oi, sleepyhead. Wake up."
"Hmmmmm.... I'm awake, I'm awake... I'm fully awake..."

Nadeshiko spoke as if in a trance, with an even stupider smile broadening on her face. Her eyes made no effort to open, and she turned herself a bit to find a more comfortable position before drifting back to sleep. Rin put her face close to Nadeshiko's, and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. Nadeshiko's sleeping smile widened.

"Breakfast will be ready soon. Try to wake up." Rin said as she rose up. Despite being over 20 years old, she could still almost stand up straight inside the low tent. She unzipped the doorway and was greeted by a warm ray of sunlight that flooded over her and inside the tent. Nadeshiko stirred from the sudden brightness, and Rin made sure to zip up the door again after stepping outside.

with comfy scarves and comfy blankets

i would read 30k words of this

I want to be Rin. She's so cool.

>oi
disgustedrin.jpg

I want to cum on her bun

Is this going where I think it's going?

No.

I want to write about the yurus being in their early 20's with Rin and Nadeshiko being a couple, but no lewd. Only kisses and some drinking.

That's pure. I can respect that.

Back to tumblr.

why would you go back to tumblr?

I want to go innawoods with rin and practice bushcraft together.

>Rin sits on OP

I can’t deny your ingenuity, user

twitter.com/nikaidonACT3/status/958243836827910144

ShimaRin pleases old men for camping money.

This shows so boring I literally fell asleep watching

And that's exactly the reason why I watch it

There's this rare moon eclipse on Japan tomorrow. Would Rin go watch it?

>This shows so boring I literally fell asleep watching
That's what makes it so good though

>Implying she hasn't set up already in an optimal moon-viewing location.

Yeah and I’m gonna watch it with her

They need to spice this up. How about her friend getting mauled to death by a bear? Perhaps some rape of run when she's alone and meet another trekker? The traumas would give the show something to work with, and everyone loves an "overcome the horrible trauma" stories.

IMAGINE

Go and stay go.

WEW
E
W
LAD
A
D

Why not just them getting lost in Aokigahara?

Nadeshiko shook from the breeze. She wrapped her arms around herself and rubbed her shoulders, trying to get some heat into them. She couldn't remember when she got off the path; she'd lost track of time and forgotten her cellphone at home.

"I hope Rin is okay, we were supposed to meet up before sundown but it's all dark now..." she thought to herself as she slowly made her way through the bushes, navigating around the bent tree trunks of Japanese pines and maple trees. The forest was eerily quiet. Not a sound was to be heard, not even the wind would show up on a night like this to rustle the crowns of the trees shading the moonlight away from the forest bottom she was moving through.

"T-This place is scary..." she muttered right before something struck against her chest. Her eyes, having adjusted somewhat to the darkness, looked upon a silhouette of two straight, thick branches hanging vertically in front of her. A savory, rotten smell hit her nostrils. She held out her hand to move them away in order to continue, but instead of feeling the rough surface of tree bark, she felt soft cloth giving away to a squishy core. Her blood froze. Slowly, she raised her eyes, and in the shimmering light of the new moon making its way through the thick tree crowns, she saw a human, definitely not alive any more, hanging from a rope around it's neck spun over a branch about two meters off the ground.

Nadeshiko let out a scream that no one heard.

bun

>Posted at the end of the last thread
youtried.jpg

I wrote that originally.

What does Nadeshiko's farts smell like?

Is this how they get her to join the club?

I thought shimarin wore shimapan

With all the carbs and protein in Japanese diets, pretty fucking rancid.

bow tie, like her chair.

Whoops.

Fuck off.

>Murrikan camping

CAN YOU FEEL SUKITŌRU SORA MUNASAWAGI GA TSURE TE A BRAND NEW WORLD
LISTEN TO THE MELODY TŌKU KUCHIBUE HIBIKASE TARA FUMIDASOU MIRAI E

Goddamn, just seeing the lyrics makes me feel happy.

It actually calms down my nausea from all the turbulence and homesickness.
It feels great.

This OP is great and is begging for a low-key, relaxed, electro swing cover. At the very least, a jazz cover.

Can someone explain this floating brow meme to me? How is this allowed?

It's not a meme, it's reality.

Hey, check out what I found up in my room, c/a/mp/out/. There's actually some pretty good recipes in here.

Goddammit, I forgot to attach the image.

Post the most stupid one

Alright, give me a second, I just passed the page.

Here, have two.

Here's the other one

The fuck?

>place hot dog in the bun
Lewd

People come up with the darndest things when camping, don't they?

Rin went up to their car, parked a little further down the stretch of beach they were camping on, and opened up the trunk. The dew gathered on the hatch sprayed her in the face from the motion, which made her freshen up a bit more. She pulled out a gas stove, a container of cold rice, a carton of eggs from the cooler box, and some spices and garnish. She lit the stove and put on a stainless steel pot with a lid, put a cup of water in the bottom and waited for it to boil. Then she added enough cold rice for two persons, put the lid on, and waited a couple of minutes. Reheating rice like this wasn't ideal, but it works well in a camping situation. She served the rice into two wooden bowls, cracked an egg on top of each, sprinkled some salted seaweed and pepper on it, and put a little mayonnaise and mustard on the side for taste. She added extra mustard to Shiko's bowl, as she knew that she liked a lot of that stuff.

She carried the steaming bowls along with two cups of instant coffee over to the little camping table they'd set up outside their tent. The sun had risen more at this point, directly warming anything it touched, piercing through the cold air of the Japanese midwinter. Rin unzipped the tent to wake up her bundle of cozy. Nadeshiko was still sleeping soundly inside.

"Hey, breakfast is ready. Let's eat while it's hot."

Nadeshiko rotated herself and let out a yawn. The smell of the cooked rice drifted into the tent and made her peak up a bit. She pulled her arms out from the sleeping bag, sat up slowly, and looked at Rin with a sleepy smile on her face.

"Good morning, Rin-chan. I love you."

Rin couldn't help but smile. Shiko had been saying that every morning for years now.

"I know. I love you too. Let's eat."

its comfy

And now for one of my personal favorites, and something I have cooked on several occasions for fellow scouts, family, and friends.

Qt. Keep writing please.

Does anyone else think the beginning of the opening sounds like "I want you back" I cant be the ONLY autist who can hear it

>This Wanko just fetched you some DANBOORU

Wat do, Sup Forums?

No, I heard it too.

youtube.com/watch?v=s3Q80mk7bxE

Like some other user said, only the beginning sounds similar.

I have too much cardboard as it is!

yes.

Please don't post my selfies here.

OH BABY GIVE ME ONE MORE CHANCE

bubblegum

keep going, im almost there

Protip. It sounds like Plus-Tech Squeeze Box - THE MARTIN SHOW!!
youtube.com/watch?v=vzoqNQ5Sa28
Yuru Camp OP:
youtube.com/watch?v=fysOu09k2-8

holy shit thats actually pretty good

NADESHIKOOO!

Rin, try to remember some of the basics of camping.

This show is top comfy.

W-What's going on in that tent?

Groovin'

youtube.com/watch?v=72FJSwegork

ANAL

Do they ever go into the wilderness and away from civilization?

>Michael Jackson died 30 years ago

The Yuru 5

I want to be in the box with her.

Well shit

Is the new episode out already? Did it air in JP?

Fucking

It comes out tomorrow.

Konnichiwa!

What did she mean by this?

Who is this semen demon?

Does she save food in that stache?