Why does she sit like that?

Why does she sit like that?

No.

Anal

Because she's a kid. Its not like her legs would even reach the floor anyways.

Maybe her butt hurts

From what?

No

My dick. that's what.

Used to sit like that when I was younger, and my Mom was always mad at me.

I-I sit like that in my chair user

I sit like that too sometimes when I feel too uncomfortable sitting normally.

Did your butt hurt?

Actually no, its very comfy, also she used to call me monkey

It entertains me to know that most people think those are tears on that figure.

Are you suggesting that haruhi isn't crying?

Maybe her butt hurts

Damn you were prepared and waiting with that specific picture, for this very moment, weren't you, user? I feel like you just samefagged me, somehow. Are we me?

And yes obviously she's crying, she realized she's just one little nobody on a planet of billions of people.

you sound kind of butthurt

What? Why? I am amazed at the singularly weird nature of happenstance, that's all. I feel that Sup Forums is functioning like it should, that all pieces are in place. It's reassuring, in an uncertain world.

Or did you mean the billions of people thing? Because yeah, I am butthurt over that just like loli Haruhi and die inside a little every time I realize I will never have an SOS-Dan.

This has never been funny. It will never be funny. I can't wait until it goes the way of the fish.

From what?

That's why it's funny, newfriend.

Kyon-kun, denwa!

She poops

Because she's a kid. Its not like her legs would even reach the floor anyways.

Guys, I think Sup Forums might be broken. I'm seeing duplicate posts more than normal in this thread.

Guys, I think Sup Forums might be broken. I'm seeing duplicate posts more than normal in this thread.

memes! hahhaa memes are so funny am i right guys?

Yeah. At first I thought it was just a joke but I'm beginning to suspect its more of chinkmoot's jewery

¿ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞᴉl ʇᴉs ǝɥs sǝop ʎɥM

Might

It's super autistic but I get it. It's amazing when everything aligns just right.

¿sʇɹnɥ ʇʇnq ɹǝɥ ǝqʎɐW

people with high IQs sit this way

If she sat normally the table would be to high she needs a taller chair, my niece does a similar thing but she sit's on her knees instead

Maybe her butt hurts?

Maybe

She has to answer the phone.

nice quads