Organizing your PC collections

I like to keep favorite pages / moments from a title together, but I haven't figured out a good way to do that. Right now everything is on word documents and organized according to the "type" of manga.

There must be a better way, either to stitch images together or using a program online to stash the thing. What do you guys do to save pages and keep the information together?

Everything about this picture makes me want to puke. Jesus christ user.

Thanks!

Yeah, I see it. I want to reorganize everything at once though, tweaking a picture or renaming shit at this point feels nitpicky.

An user that uses skype instead of discord.
You're pretty cool.

>not using IRC
kek

Why would you do that? Just download archives from scanlators or goddess.

Skype is a piece of horribly unoptimized half broken shit
I don't know why you would praise it over discord unless you need the video chat to see each other stroke your cocks THAT badly.

Because discord is the normalfag choice.
In a perfect world he would be using IRC as the other user said but if he's not using the new epic trendy chat that means he's cool.

Skype is the normalfag client. Even you grandparents use it.

i have gigs of completely unorganized Sup Forums /e/ /h/ and /d/
too overwhelming to even begin to organize it now.
windows 8 file explorer doesn't have option for 'tags' on alot of image file types, so no easy way to go thru and tag images

ALSO: ANYBODY KNOW SAUCE FOR THIS ???

But it's the opposite. What kind of weird bubble are you in.

unironically get some amphetamines. I organized 6TB of anime and doujins after taking some speed.

Your new tags must be pretty out there now, huh.

yeah, if i could get my hands on some coke or some crank, i might be motivated

Don't, once I speed read an entire manga and I got withdraw shivers every time I came across something related to it.

Why do you read manga in a doc file?
Use Honeyview

Might want to buy a bigger monitor there bud.

Just delete them, fuck face.