Boku no hero

What went wrong, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/subject/hero academia/start/2014-01-01/end/2014-12-31/page/2/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/116660375/#116660375
desuarchive.org/a/thread/116824510/#116824510
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It went wrong in chapter 1

Energy... from wishing.

O

>samefagging your own thread
lol

Nothing. Stupid people gonna be stupid.

Yet you're still here nigga.

Idiocy... from incest.

MODS

MY

According to MHAfags there is nothing wrong. With their headcanons they ignore all asspulls, deus ex machinas, shit writing etc. They are the Trumpfags of the mangaworld.

And for your question: The mangaka shot all of his load in the first 100 chapters. Now we get crap writing and Hori tries to stretch out the story so that he can get more money out of hsi only successful series.

>Nothing
The absolute state of BNHfags

REWIND QUIRK

>thinking ANY manga series doesn't have it's flaws
The absolute state of neckbearded weaboos.

>>thinking ANY manga series doesn't have it's flaws
But What you said was "nothing" in hereDo bnhfags have brain damage?

This is pathetic, you really have nothing better to do

O

I stopped reading bnha right around when tintin was about to fight that guy
What happened? Someone summarize please

>you
Another bnhfag who think that there's only one person who dislike bnh

MY

>What happened?
Asspulls, shit writing, Deus ex machina shit, even the art became shit.
It's all downhill from AFO vs OFA

That’s too vague

The latest arc has divided the fanbase and has lead to overdramatic reactions

> He punches them a bit and is "badass".
> Gets hit by the quirk negate bullet while trying to save the loli from being hit by that bullet.
> Holds his own for 5 minutes WHILE QUIRKLESS and while protecting the loli.
> Deku comes to the rescue.
> OH shows another power of his: he fuses with that tell-the-truth-quirk-underling of his.
> Nighteye wants to buy time until mirio and loli escape.
> Gets killed in 10 to 15 seconds...well, not really killed right at that moment, he gets his stoamch and ripcage/spine destroyed and still breaths/talks, dies in the hospital
> Deku goes 20% out of nowhere, cant do anything since he is a crappy fighter.
> loli goes back to OH
> female heroes appear
> dont do anything
> Eri is captured but awakens her powers
> she can rewind stuff
> so she rewinds the fusion of OH and his underling
> OH takes the villian who fought the female heroes and fuses with him, turning into a gaint kaiju
> deku uses loli as backpack and during the time her power is out of control he can go 100% because he injures himself and loli reverts it, for some reason it works
> Deku 100% punches kaiju OH several times and kicks him into the air and stuff
> eraserhead gets saved in 5 panels
> stops lolis out-of-control-quirk
> deku is 100% fine,
> loli is ok
> later OH + qurik negating bullets are brought TOGETHER away with only ONE hero and a few cops going alongside them
> VA appears and takes OHs hands and the bullets

THE END!
There is more shit happening but thats essentially all important stuff.

I miss when the fan base was a lot smaller and now it just feels like people are freaking out every chapter or complaining about every little detail. And I'm not denying it this series have flaws

Read the Yakuza arc and you'll understand

Liking a series means you like the good and the bad. Saying "nothing" means it's just another series that isn't perfect. Are all you weaboo faggots THAT autistc?

>"like"
>"take"
Fuck you it's late.

> I'm not denying it this series have flaws
The problem is that at that time people knew and accepted the flaws of the series. Nobody really said it was groundbreaking. Now however a lot of people hype every little shit up like its the second coming, making it seem like the people who actually do the same thing as they did since the very beginning of the manga are some sort of haters.
There are a few undeserved criticism of the series like "art getting worse" or "characters getting worse". But it seems like even mentioning stuff one didnt like is now shitposting.

I remember when it had like 10 chapters and everything was just great. Then naruto ended. And then it got an anime. Which both fully explain why literally thousands of retards and third-world ESLs jumped ship to it.

>weaboo
>Complaining about weebs in a weeb board

> Liking a series means you like the good and the bad
No thats not what it means user.
It means for you the good (eg. what you enjoy) the series offers is > the bad (eg. what you dont enjoy) of the series.
You dont have to like everything of something in order to like the whole thing.

thats easy, this girl. she represents the downfalll of quality in bnh. i never hated so much a character so cute but jesus christ, not only was she annyoing but because of that bullshit power that came out of nowhere she ruined what could been the only chance for uraraka and other female heroes to shine, but made the final fight be over in only a little more than two hits i think. she and shigaraki are the worst ideas this mangaka ever had

Yeah. I remember even from the beginning the consensus was that this is simply a good shonen that used classic tropes well while still feeling fresh. Now it's either getting called revolutionary or trash. I just want my comfy hero threads. Shit even this thread is started by the same shitty bait poster who's been posting for the last few days.

>Shiggy
>Bad Idea

What?

people who complained the the art is getting worse are completely wrong

I never said I like every single little thing. Take the tournament arc, personally I found it fucking retarded to have a tournament arc in the middle of a cultural festival, they could've handled it better like Bakugou, Todoroki and Deku personally competing in other things as a competition but no, people are fucking stupid and NEED a tournament. Or All Might not fucking dying against AfO. It's fucking stupid to have him wobbling around as a ghost of his former self instead of dying in a blaze of glory. Personally I think All Might and Bakugou should've died, to give the main characters a fucking reality check on what it means to be a hero, maybe have a few of the A-1 classes drop out of heroics because they can't take the pressure with Shinsou and a few new characters joining the class to replace Bakugou and the dropouts.

Damn, that’s fucking terrible.

>are completely wrong

>I remember when it had like 10 chapters and everything was just great
Sup Forums didn't even really have threads for hero academia until around the end of the USJ arc 20 chapters in. And nartuo ended before that even happened
Stop rewriting history

fuck off namefag

seeing this post I'm thinking two things.
1. Read the fucking story and make your own decision you fucking pleb.
2.fuck off you samefaggoing jew faggot.

woops just noticed i forgot to erase the name. thanks for reminding me faggot.

> Shit even this thread is started by the same shitty bait poster who's been posting for the last few days.
There is more than one user.
Anyway, i doubt it will go back. Once S3 happens it will just increase the amounts of people calling this manga the second coming and that will make anyone who isnt calling it like that look like a hater.
Hell i was on the "look at the good things of the manga"-side up until chapter 70 or so. But the amount of "its so fantashtik"-normalfags made me just get less and less interested in talking about this series. Now its either a thread with people talking about shipping shit or shitposting. And even if you just normally mention stuff you didnt like, or outright mention flaws it will make you a "shitposter".
Now im a Kimetsufag. Once it gets a good anime that will certainly start to change thanks to the normalfags.

What fucking lies are you spouting you fucking liar? I distinctly remember us having threads at least starting at chapter 9-10.

>that used classic tropes well
And that's why the Yakuza arc is considered shit.
because it went downhill with the asspulls

oh okay sorry I didn't mean to be rude, my bad

its him being established as the final villaing for deku and sucessor of all for one. the dude has the personality of an edgy teenager(and he actually is one, making it even more painful to read) and his motivations is one of the stupidest motivations in shounen in general for a main villain, if he stayed as just all for one pupil he would be ok i guess

I heard the promised Neverland fan base is starting to turn bad

Honestly I went the other way. I've always enjoyed this even if it flawed but the rise in the whining shitheads who can't just enjoy a story and feel the need to shit on every aspect of it or say that because of this one thing this manga is shit has made me hate these threads. Ironically I bet we've argued at somepoint over this series

> Or All Might not fucking dying against AfO.
I would have been ok with it if the series actually made some effort showing AM guiding Deku...or anyone really. Instead he is just....there.
> Personally I think All Might and Bakugou should've died, to give the main characters a fucking reality check on what it means to be a hero, maybe have a few of the A-1 classes drop out of heroics because they can't take the pressure with Shinsou and a few new characters joining the class to replace Bakugou and the dropouts.
Bakugou wont go. He is way to popular.
But yeah for dropping out. Want to see more of Monoma.

>What fucking lies are you spouting you fucking liar?
You do realize by the time those chapters got english translations in november, it was already on chapter 18 in nipland. I ain't lying, you're just a dumb faggot
desuarchive.org/a/search/subject/hero academia/start/2014-01-01/end/2014-12-31/page/2/
Funny enough, those english translations threads started happening after naruto ended
Stop making shit up faggot

>no more comfy Kimetsu translation threads
Until that time, let’s enjoy what we have

>All Might should have died
I still can't understand how this is a criticism. It's fucking stated by AfO that All Might should have died to give his pupil a kick to rear.
It's honestly why I like Shiggy because AfO and Shiggy are the inversion of Shonen hero and his mentor. Shiggy is the one who lost his mentor and it's shiggy who we're seeing being forced to develop as he also lost one of his comrades and another was crippled.

> Ironically I bet we've argued at somepoint over this series
Mostlikely. There are probably only around 50 people anyway who post in upcoming BNH threads. So chances are high.

But I also like listening to other anons intepretations and viewpoints.

>asspull
Look you use non-shitposter terms and I'll talk to you. Otherwise fuck off.

> I still can't understand how this is a criticism.
Not the same user.
But i dont think he meant it as a criticism for the series, mostlikely its just his own opinion.

Alright then

>WHAT ON EARTH

>uses it once and never again
3 years later and it's still stupid

I'm pretty sure this is where I started
desuarchive.org/a/thread/116660375/#116660375

So nah we hadn't gotten that far yet fuck face. Although it was never a surprise that this got picked up by the naruto audience. I still remember that picture going around at the time.

>Talking about Yakuza Ark being shit because asspulls
>Told to fuck off unless they stop using shitposting terms
>Ok let me post a moment from the tournament arc

The fuck are you on?

O MY 5 MINUTES

>So nah we hadn't gotten that far yet fuck face
>3 days later
>desuarchive.org/a/thread/116824510/#116824510
>up to 18 in the raws
It started in early july. Can you not math?

The problem was the arc felt dragged on, and it looked like Hori wanted to end it. It is the editor's fault for making him extending it this long.

>HxHfag still seething that everyone has forgotten how HxH """""Revolutionized""""" Shounen
nothing, now go back to the HiatusxHiatus thread.

BNHfags are bad at math

Somehow the guy who is explicitly said and shown to be as strong as top level hero lasting 5 minutes is an asspull. You people really need better bait.

Mirio is badass. I do not see the problem. HxHfags still butthurt no one cares about their dead manga?

>It is the editor's fault for making him extending it this long.
Source: you ass.
I wonder why BNHfags always want to throw the fault on anybody except hori the hack

>The boogeyman

t. haitusxhaitusfag

and you can't stop sucking Takeuchi's sloppy seconds.

Do we know the editor wanted the arc to be extended? Or what Hori wanted?
Sometimes its just mangakas having a idea and thinking its good, the editor agreeing, but since its a weekly manga they dont have time planning it out, so while the arc happens the sttuff they wanted to reach didnt feel as good as imagined because the build up to it wasnt well done enough.
> Muh people who dont like MHA are certainly HxHfags.
Really?

>dead manga?
This kills BNHfags

Ok, going over this again there was an error in communication. The first poster was talking about the 10 translated chapters that were out because those were the ones we could read. You then assumed they meant raw chapters for some reason and called them out. I called you a lying bastard because I knew we had had threads before the 20 chapter mark because we had thread based on earlier chapter. This is when you first brought up raws.

Why did you think we were talking about raws in the first place and not simply the chapters we actually could read?

>everytime there's a BNHA hate thread, there's always a thread that's begging for HiatusxHiatus to continue to go alongside it.
>HxHfags have done it when Naruto was #2, has done it when Bleach was getting noticed
HxHfags are the cancer to the Shounen fandom.

>nip numbers
Looks pretty dead in the west to me fampai.

Wasn't mirio quirkless at this scene?

5 minutes WHILE protecting a girl who the villians can kill and would win the struggle right there.
I agree its not a asspull, just shit-level writing, the mangaka even skipped the ENITRETY of the battle because he couldnt think of a way to actually make it look convincing.

No shit, that is why he is badass.

>west
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

> Its dead to me so that means its dead to everyone else tool
BNHfag please stop embrassing yourself.

t. salty hxhfag

>The nigger is quirkless and shouldn't have been able to even stand against OH for few seconds
>BNHfags say it's not an asspull because it's "badass"

> Anyone who hates MHA is a HxHfag.
Samefag.

>cannot think of a reason why the manga is hackney
>scream asspull without reading the manga
The absolute states of haitusxhiatusfags. Literally the worst shonen fanbase on Sup Forums.

HxHfags don't hate it, they hate anything that's being praised over it. They were the ones who complained when Naruto got mass popularity.

And now they're at it again, all because everyone is anticipating a 3rd season of the anime, and nothing for the people who suck the dick of Naoko Takeuchi's sloppy seconds.

>because I knew we had had threads before the 20 chapter
I roughly remembered what chapter it was and was off by 2. sorry this triggers you so much
>The first poster was talking about the 10 translated chapters that were out
He said "when it had like 10 chapters". There was no indication of him saying they were for English translated chapters. You're putting words in his mouth to defend yourself. I was right. I proved I was right by showing Sup Forums didn't have actual threads until November.
Get over it

See the pattern of pathetic cesspool that are hxhfags. It to easy to point out how sad their lot is.

HxH is the EVA of Shounen, according to Hiatusfags.

yakuza arc may not be that good, but this page was kino as fuck

>95 replies
>15 posters
Reminder that it's been proven that it is a single person doing the hxhfags vs bnhafags "arguments".

So overly praised garbage? Sound about right. I wonder if the author hates his fans to.

> They were the ones who complained when Naruto got mass popularity.
Evidence for this claim?