One Piece

Would you drink tea and eat chocolate with these ladies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YIwDogUsg8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to do the cinnamon challenge with Cinnamon.

>The face that says a million words

ITT: if Sanji didn't do his gag

>Cinnamon
unff

nah, disgusting mutants from Liefeld Tribe ruin my appetite

Far left looks familiar.

Yeah, it's Robin and Viola's sister.

Sanji will beat Smoothie

I hate Nami and i'm not even a puddinfag.

Men are such idiots.

youtube.com/watch?v=YIwDogUsg8s

I sometimes wonder what's like to have such a OCD that as soon as there's a new One Piece thread you have to post your shipping shit bait for months and months straight . Does this lead to suicide eventually? Give me hope, psychiatristanons

>inb4 buttblasted lunafag

t. blind retard

did you like his sacrifice? i personally found it one of the most refreshing moments in like forever
>no snot or river of tears coming out of the involved
>no screaming from the top of everyone's lungs, with platitudes such as "i'll never forget you"
>just an intimate (one-way) conversation of a dad saying goodbye to his daughter for the last time

>inb4 buttblasted lunafag
That won't stop us from calling you what you are.
No one mentioned it until you know a lunafag like yourself saw it and got PTSD from last chapter

Nami looks more innocent and fragile these days.
Especially if you remember how she used to be before time skip - more smirking and smug,
I dunno if it's chara development from tomboy pretending not care -> lady openly concerned for her nakamas, or it's just Oda's view of woman changed, because of his daughter. In any case it's nice.

How many times does it need to be said? Don't engage him you fucking retard. Hide and ignore. Report when you can.

>sacrifice
Shanks saved him and defeated Oven though.

>unironically denying oda's samefaces
come on user

Nami is so cute!

Nami looks more innocent and fragile these days.
Especially if you remember how she used to be before time skip - more smirking and smug,
I dunno if it's chara development from tomboy pretending not care -> lady openly concerned for her nakamas, or it's just Oda's view of woman changed, because of his daughter. In any case it's nice.

I'm not but you should at least aknowledge and salute the use of thick, straight eyebrows for attractive females. That's new.

no no, you don't get it. that was lola using the vinsmokes' renown naginata

?

i've posted it in dying thread, and didn't realize somebody copied it already here.
In any case it's flattering

No really it merely means someone is using you to further shit up the thread because they think your posts fit that purpose.

Oven appeared, totally fine, this last chapter, Speedreader. pic related, with a hilariously unfortunate mistranslation

I don't see the copypasta potential here, sorry.

>drink tea
I prefer thick milkshakes.

he's memeing

that was a joke user, look at his pic

>he's memeing
So, webm related then.

Post more Nami

>I-it was all a joke
(You)

Why are spoilers not out?

Can Luffy protect his smile?

Because it's Wednesday, not Thursday.

>Those legs
Are they also triplets like Katakuri, or just from the same father?

Fake spoilers when??

fake spoiler: nothing happens again - the chapter
BM will chase again
Sunny will flee again (this time smoothie)
Luffy will struggle again
Pudding will meme again

Big Mom's babydaddies are there literally only to impregnate her so she can have a new type of child for her collection, and are subsequently dropped like a bag of shit.

>foreshadowing

Chapter 893 title: Here's my nigga Zoro

If we're being honest then 893 will entirely be Luffy besting Katakuri for the first time.

This, one full chapter of Luffy willingly using future sight and last page of him hitting Katakuri.

that boat crew following is a hard counter for sanji san. No meaningful fights over here with this constelation

Or Oda trollmode on and no Luffy vs Katakuri in the entire chapter.

A situation like that would be best paired up with One Piece will be on break next week

Smoothie catches up to the Sunny and wrings everyone out (except for Pudding), killing them. Luffy dies in the mirror world after receiving the death blow last chapter, he tries to give a touching death speech but everyone ignores him and celebrates with their onii-chan. Big Mom eats the cake and kills Bege and the rest. Pudding awakens her third eye and show the BMP the way to Raftel. BM becomes the Pirate King. The Charlotte Family lived happily ever after.

Why do you think Pudding has the power to change memories? It is yet to be used for anything more than meaningless gloating.

Sanji will ask her to temporarily remove his chivalrous upbringing.

nice story

interesting but wrong. Sanji kun would never hit a woman or willingy have him hypnotized to do so

ty bb

Pudding changed Luffy's memory about Rayleigh's teachings.

If only they had a former shichibukai able to fight Luffy to a standstill on board.

Nice

Crocodile?

Too many hearts ahaha, first time i see Nami with Hearts into hero eyes

Gear Fourth: Wobbly Man

Name one other plausible use for Pudding's powers

Why Katakuri didn't use his spear until now?
If he could hit Luffy many times with his fist he would be able to hit him with Mogura too.

Oda a fucking hack

she could just use it directly on smoothie and bitches to stop chasing them. Smoothie still thinks pudding is little sis

Make Big Mom forget about all of the incident.

Because he looks way cooler without it, should have given him another weapon 2bh

true. But he can only fight one of the three sisters even if we overhype his strength to be luffy level. Who fights the other women? Sanji won't

Hey user, just woke up and saw the previous thread I was posting Sanji x Nami stuff was closed. Anyone find the source on the doujin I posted?

BM pirates are stupid.
Pudding left for making the cake. Now it is delivered by enemies and Pudding nowhere by they point of view.

both would require her to alter the memories of anywhere from hundreds to thousands of people

also it would require her to somehow subdue smoothie or be physically near BM

He tried so many time, but Luffy dodged it always.
and what does make more effect? A tiny weapon, which can be relatively easily shielded with CoA, or a big badass CoA fist into the enemy's face?

Read the fight again he tried to at first but it wouldn't connect for some reason.

what doujin?

How is it stupid to conclude they killed pudding and stole the cake from this information alone?

Again. He was able to hit Luffy with his fists after all. He could do it with the trident too.

Also he only splitted some mochi on Luffy and waited for him to break through. Why? He could use Mogura tou pierce Luffy when ha was still under the mochi.

God I hope not. Even a full chapter about Sanji wooing the Smoothicc sisters is better than this.

This. I'm assuming it's a doujin, but I can only find this in ant sized pics.

None of the Image Searches bring up anything. If any of you anons can help me with this, I'll dump all my Sanji x Nami pics.

>He could do it with the trident too
Headcanon. Obviously the logical conclusion to draw is that the spear has more destructive power but makes him slower and makes it harder to connect with a moving target than his fists.

This is the only other pic of it I can find.

omg SaNa confirmed then? :O

The only thing that comes up is that profile with weird language that has that picture

"Breathe"
Maybe it's something only release in their country

maybe the vinsmoke jobbers will finally show up and buy some time to the sunny by jobbing to smoothie gang for a chapter or two?

Hitting with trident is slower than hitting with multiple peerless dougnouts arms.

Odaaaahhh Whyyyyy. Luffy is better :(((((

Apparently. That's what it looks like to me anyways.

Luffy got cucked?

Seriously what is going to be the reprecussions of the last panel? Is Luffy's sides kill?

Or is he really just using his yawnservation haki and looking into the future?

Can he see that Jinbei is going to die/lose an arm soon too?

They could even try to wipe out Cacao island surrounding fleet by theirs. They have all their kingdom with them after all.

Ok maybe you're right.
Then there is still problem with he didn't even try to perce Luffy at pic related.
After Luffy stucked to the wall, Kata could pierce him through with the trident.

Luffy was never in the race.
If he is Rogers parallel he needs a girl from a island not a crewmate

jobbers to fodders was always their destiny anyway

Were there any girl in Roger's crew?

So what if Big Mom is Luffy's mother?

Bullsopp x Nami OTP

Nuts. I guess chances of finding a larger size ain't looking good.

Or grandmother.
Nobody can resist Garp's D.

Right. Nami forced Usopp's face to her boobs.

Probably not but even 20 years into the series we barely know the make-up of Roger's crew.

He's probably just fed up and not thinking clearly. You can tell his morale is crumbling along the course of the fight. The more Luffy gets up, the more he doubts himself, the more he's afraid of what could happen, the more he loses his cool, and makes bad decisions.
Either that or drilling through thick mochi yields poor results. Possibly both.