Remember Robotics;notes?

I loved the OST, but the anime was just okay in my mind. What did you guys make of it?

I didn't think it was bad, but it sounded like there were more intersting things that happened in other routes of the VN that were left out of the adaptation

Had a soft spot for it. Just an average show but some of the depiction really hits my nostalgia.

She was really cute

The girls were cute, the story started off well but turned into a mess which didn't make any sense.

tried to endure myself to watch all of it, but had to drop it at ep 14. It was simply BAD and on top of that Kaito was one of the pussiest annoying faggots I ever seen as MC´s only really good thing was Furugoori. she was too good for RN.

Sequel coming soon

>hating kaito
If only you knew how great he is

>that Daru

MUH

I want her to sit on my face

I'm tempted to watch this show just for her

I was going to say something pretty similar. I liked the SOL moments the most; in the beginning there was a pretty nice, peaceful, and nostalgic atmosphere, with only a tiny hint of danger. Even the ominious reports that guy was giving Kaito through his tablet didn't make me anxious or uneasy until a dozen or so episodes into the anime.
I can still hear the ugly sound of Mizuka's spine crackling, even though it has been fucking years since then. Jesus fucking Christ.

It was pretty okay, but you can clearly feel how a lot of explanations and details from the VN were cut. Quite a few of the character subplots were pretty boring, like Juuna, or didn't feel properly resolved, like Subaru. Makes me wish the VN were translated so I could actually get those.

The show was mediocre. Akiho was fantastic. Kaito wasn't too bad either.

oh gosh that back.
never again. stop.

Nothing;Happens

Needed more mind break

>Remember Robotics;notes?
I'd rather not.

Aki was so great. I'm looking forward her reincarnation into the GENKI NO PRECURE.

>goes to VNDB
Wait a fucking sec, they are porting it on Windows?!

Tell me about how great Kaito is, really most only know the anime Kaito so thats why most dislike him

Frau is my waifu and I still thing the anime was pretty mediocre. I thought the slice of life parts were better than the saving the world with a shitty robot part.

This

Is this show worth it for the genki?