Jormungand

Her name is Koko she is loco I said oh no

How loco is koko?

Loco enough to think that her masterplan makes sense.

960 porciento loco

Her name is Koko and she's cute!

>what happens when you give power to an autist
At least Kaspar was a realist

Koko is really really cute I love Koko

Go back to getting molested Jonah

Her plan was retarded as fuck. But goddamn was her crew cool. That /fit/ one with the eyepatch was fucking 10/10. Jonah is so lucky, not only is Koko full /ss/ over him, he took baths with pic related too.

She's not loco just a really confident autist

I turned off the audio a few times when this song came on. It burns my fucking soul.

>tfw there hasn't been a good operator anime since jormungand
End it.

Sometimes it feels good to be an esl.

Is the manga worth it? I mean differences

There really should be something more like it, gate hardly qualifies.

>mfw Schokolade

It's pretty much the same as the anime.

Medio loco en el coco
Ido de la mente

Thank you.

Post muscle

Don't forget Jonah also had this smug operator MILF lusting after him. What a lucky shota.

Best girl coming through.

dis nigga's bombs were terrifying

the tiny part we see him so fucking happy doing his job alone makes it 7/10 series

What was her plan again? I watched this a while ago.

She wanted to completely get rid of air travel or something like that. Apparently that would somehow lead to no more wars being fought. Even a brainlet like me knows how utterly retarded that idea is.

Well, she thought her stupid plan would actually stop wars, so...

what if nobody could use airplanes?

Please don't be mean to koko

I was livid when we didn't get to see Koko have a hysterical conniption when her multi-billion dollar satellite was shot out of the sky a few hours after it activated.

afair the brother wanted to monopolize the arm trading so he supported this silly air and satellite monopolizing with actual power

How they gonna drop the ww2 era planes then?
God, her plan was retarded that millions of lives gone for nothing

She spent her life working on a stupid master plan her superior brother instantly walked all over

I know that feeling.
>There's scene after credits
>immediately as that stuff finish that song plays
>hand instinctively darts to stop it asap

Yea she won't even keep people out of the sky for a month

Dr. No loco

>jormungand aired in 2012
Fuck. Where did all that time go?

nice

some scenes were so fucking cringy

like when koko's crew met the 2 assassins. Their battle in the shopping square with that riot shield was utterly god awful.

I died inside when all they had to do was flank the pair of dumbasses hiding behind a flimsy little shield.

Wasn't that just the start since her bulllshit supercomputer could hack everything?

I think her idea could be described as "Groundhog Century" in that she wanted to to set society or at least warfare back 100 years to give humanity a second chance.

It's better if you don't remember. That's your brain trying to suppress all the bad memories this series gave you

I'd like to see it hack a traditional ballistic missile.

Hello, does this anime contain any /ss/?

I play a game whenever I get a friend to watch this series by having them time how long it takes them to get the vibe that Koko wants to fuck Jonah into next year.
No one has ever gotten farther than 8 minutes into the first episode.