So lets settle this Sup Forums

So lets settle this Sup Forums

Whats the patrician way of watching anime?, x1.0 speed?, x1.5?, x2.0?

4 times you fucking pleb.

x0 works fine for me

>not printing each frame and reading the subtitles out loud as you skim through them
Pleb

Who the fuck watches it at any other than 1x speed?
Consider help.

>Acceleration
>MPC logo
It's funny because MPC's acceleration is absolutely garbage and literally unwatchable.

x0.5, then you get more content per week than the speedwatching plebs

>his player doesn't do 1.25
Ultimate master speed. Still relatively on pitch, and I'm still saving time.

50x of course. Then I can watch the episode faster than anyone else and get the first shitpost.

>watching shows
>not just reconstructing the plot, characters, and interactions by only browsing its threads

1.25 is my youtube speed, i enjoy my anime 1.00
*tips fedora*

I unironically watched initial D on x2.1 speed and enjoyed it.

>skimming pages
>not having every single frame printed on one sheet of paper so you can take it all in at once

I have done this more times than I wanted to admit

0.25, so you can carefully inspect every frame

Might as well watch anime on your fucking telephone you uncultured faggot.

I just paste the wikipedia summary into a text to speech and play it at x5 read speed.

>watching anime

I don't really find that argument viable.
>Calling out someone faggot for a question
I myself watch mkv-hevc265 on my S8 Edge
I have no stuttering whatsoever and the screen is big enough for my likings. Watching anime on the go is not a bad thing to do.

I thought Shirley was the main character of Code Geass and that she, Kallen, and CC were the primary mecha pilots.

Watching an entire series in a couple seconds.

What gets me are people who "watch" anime while multitasking social media and other mindless internet distractions.

Then they pretend they "watched" the show, add it to their completed anime list, and think they get to have an opinion on it.

Even crazier are the people who don't take notes on the anime they watch, can you believe they actually think they have to right to discuss it?

To have an opinion on a show, you need to meet the bare minimum requirement of watching it. Browsing social media instead of looking at the screen is not "watching" a show.

Apparently some autists insist 1.25-1.5x is the "only way" to watch anime because you get through episodes and by extension series faster and can watch more overall in less time.

Why watch the show when i can just read the wiki synopsis and come here to have deep serious discussions on the show

Oh, so it's serious? Wew lad, this is a first.

Reading the manga