Ani best girl winter 2018
Narek best DamePri

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Je89j0t6WWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Watch DamePri.

Geh

Also you're wrong, purple is best boy

This episode kinda bland since Ani didn't even try to diss any.

Did people drop this?

I don't know that people picked it up in the first place

Gonna watch the new episode, please don't die on me thread.

It was okay.

It needed more geh but I still liked it. The whole nonsensical fun atmosphere reminds me of old school shoujo like Akazukin Chacha.

I could bump the thread while I watch the episodes, I was one week out of the city and couldn't watch the last one.

I had been hoping this would be the one hottie who wouldn't turn out to be a total dork
somehow I am both disappointed and delighted by this turn of events

But the whole premise is that the hotties are all dorks.

That staring battle was perfect.

These threads are as deserted as Ani's kingdom.

hey look, a mahou shoujo loli. come closer to inspect this thread.

I want to populate her kingdom.

I like this collage, keep it up ani

what does this symbol mean?

Anyone got a stitch of Chrom?

I don't understand why there are random cuts to trees and cabbages.

penis fencing

It means dame. See also all the princes making the same symbol in the OP and the feathers making a cross.

I don't understand, how did this adaptation come about? Is it really that successful that it merited this?

Something doesn't have to be that successful to warrant an adaptation.

one man was mad enough to fund an adaptation of his fluffy-hime surrounded by dame princes.

This was the best episode so far imho. While we learnt nothing new, it was fun to see how the princes reacted to it. The comedy some times was brilliant, like when the Ore-sama looked in the knife. I knew he was going to do something like that, but not how.
I am not sure what to think about him talking to the boar, it was a serious moment of self reflection without a real follow up.

By the way, I am starting to think that it should be Honey instead of Ani, like Cutie Honey.

More people will watch this type of stuff if there are more girls.

I believe Ani's name comes from anipani, the company that created the mobage.

the spelling is strange too. Almost seems like it should be Annie. But I guess if what;
says is right it makes sense.

There's a mobage of this series?

yeah but I don't think it's available outside Japan
here in Europe at least I couldn't find it

Does childhood friend show up this episode?

Yes for a few scenes

Yep, Teo is in this episode.

Mobage started in 2016 and last year they released a character song CDs before announcing anime
youtube.com/watch?v=Je89j0t6WWs

There wathing idolshit

When are we going neet yandere

Gangbang doujin when?

Thank you weabro!

>not a single post on the reddit discussion
Is it not that popular anywhere?

>Narek and Vino double-teaming Ani
I want this

Yep, every prince has autism... surprisingly purple has best character.

brazzers logo version when

>based on mobile game
>reverse harem
Does it have proper romance? I would love to watch something about a girl and a boy meeting each other, developing feelings, confessing and then ending with each other. Is there at least a hint it would develop in this direction?

It's more comedy than anything else.

I doubt there's gonna be any actual romance in this one, it's a comedy before anything else
I suggest making a thread on /wsr/ if you want some good romance anime recommendations

The way around japanese mobage is getting the apk through third party apps, like qooapp.

I love this anime but hate mobages.

This is the best shoujo anime in years

her hope & optimism: restored by country-grown vegetables. Teo got a big carrot.

need webm of this part

I almost dropped this at the first 5 minutes and now is on my top5 of the season

I need more stuff like this
From previous threads I threw to my backlog ouran, nozai-kun and kiss him

That's a solid backlog
Ouran in particular is similar with how goofy and excentric the guys are, with a completely unfazed MC who sees right through their bullshit

kaichou wa maidsama

Holy fuck, I have the air first episode of this laying on my hard drive for 8 fucking years
I think I even watched it, about some girl that works in a maid cafe and get blackmailed to keep it secret?

Don't die on me fluffy potato princess, I'm at work and want to watch this at back

Are they still on Narek?