Darling in the FranXX

Will she realize that Hiro is out of her reach and give up on him?

Will she compete with 02 for Hiro's affection?

...OR

Will she become vengeful against 02 for taking away which she thinks rightly belongs to her?

These threads will never end, will they?

>Will she become vengeful against 02 for taking away which she thinks rightly belongs to her?
She'll end up like Mitsuru if she tries taking him from her. She'll demand that Hiro stays away from her because she is dangerous, but Hiro will stay with her because 02 is his only chance at freedom. There is nothing that will stop Hiro from getting into the Strelizia, which is named after a genus of flowering plants that symbolise faithfulness in romantic relationships, love, and thoughtfulness, besides the 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple, freedom and the ability to travel (due to the flower’s resemblance to birds-of-paradise in flight), magnificence, excellence and success, joy through challenges and successes alike, and optimism towards the future.

Hiro wants out, he doesn't want to live under the control of APE or the military. Ichigo is perfectly fine with living in the system because its all she's ever known.

threadly reminder

Seriously, you're the best user in Sup Forums.

She will give up soon and Goro will there be for her, or it will get worse and there will be a catfight

Both are likely to happen

I'm rooting for ichigo to get over him, no reason to wallow in the fact that hiro gels with 02 better than her.
of course that won't be the case so soon and they will still be combative for many episodes to come.

one instance of symbolism doesn't make it not a dumpster fire now fuck off

>one
are you dumb or did you just speed watch.

fine any number of instances

the dorms is called the bird cage and Hiro likens himself to a partnerless Jian or a flightless bird. Jian, a mythical bird with only one wing that requires a mate to support it and so they can have two wings to fly. Just like Piloting the mech which requires 2 pilots. The fate of a flightless bird is death, just like the fate of a partnerless Jian and in the show the same for a partnerless pilot.

Holy shit, these days the Strelizia symbolism pasta comes up when I don't expect it. I like it

You need to do your part. Join us. The gospel of the Strelizia needs to be spread in these troubled ntr shitposting times.

Is it really symbollism when it is shoved down your throat?

An idea is being represented with a symbol so yes.

if it isn't easy to interpret it could just be called headcanon or just a theory. it needs to be shoved down throats because most of the audience is retarded

I'd feel trolled if the whole setup with mecha, secret societies and klaxosaur are just a decoy, and the main stories is Cocona's catfight against Oni.
Fortunately it won't happen.

>Will she realize that Hiro is out of her reach and give up on him?
>24 episodes
I doubt it.

does it also symbolize le birds of paradise?
I wouldn't mind as much if it was done well, but they devote a third of every episode to fucking hitting the audience over the head with things that everyone got in the first two minutes. The time they waste on it then leads to the pacing of each episode being fucked and DitF being salvageable.

fuck I meant unsalvageable

I don't know what the fuck you are watching because its clearly not what I'm watching. The pacing is fine.

Soon

I hope it's the third one, and she gets in the robot to kill 02 while she's not in a robot.

Don't lewd Cocona.

She always has Goro “Chad” Thundercock why does she get moist over Virgin Hiro Faggatron?

when he dies in ep 11 and she becomes the protagonist. and her and 02 have to pilot together.

trigger doesn't like male protags.

Fair point
>this didn't make Hiro hard

Because Hiro was chad until he became unable to pilot.

IS THAT SOME

Honey

These are the new LWA threads.

They'll be around for a half a year, even after everything has been analyzed and talked about, and the only things happening in the thread is shipping bullshit.

Then the new Trigger show will come out January 2019 and Franxx-threads will die quietly and uncerimoniously, just like the LWA threads did.

This is a good post. Hiro is 002's and 002's alone. Only she can set him free.

LWA threads were killed by the mods.

wasnt that just the angle?

If she's just using him to get her freedom. they both have to fly out together. hiro/02 will come around and find out that they need each more than just to pilot and form a mutual meaningful relationship.

A smile doesn't change like that just the angle.

We'll have to wait and see if we can start looking at individual frames as proof of things. Before with the small bracelets/chokers with ID codes they were consistent between frames and movement.

anyway plus once they break out they actually won't have anybody but each other at that moment.

002 doesn't have a smile glued on her face. No one does, either in the anime or in real life (unless you're a creepy American tourist on tour through Europe).

>analyzed and talked about
people will be doing that about how bad it is for years to come

Generally you don't drop your smile when you are with someone you enjoy, especially when it's your "darling" ESPECIALLY when your face gets out of his vision.

In the first episode she said she doesn't like her own taste. I think 002 has self loathing issues she doesn't want to talk about for now.

this.

>Her facial expressions are endless – as a girl with a wounded heart and a painful past, her mindset changes upon meeting Hiro, and her mood swings are pretty intense which makes her a pleasure to play.
>wounded heart and painful past

No

Her smile must be restored

NAISU

A lot of anime characters smile before they die

Just like in Eva, 02 is the worst girl.

She really is. I saw this and thought she would be best girl. I was wrong, it's Ikuno.

Naw lwa was shit and anybody following it was was new as fuck or just a straight up westfag that picked it up because of the platform. Lwa was and always will be shit, the ovas are good though.

She is the bestest girl.

But best girl was top notch.

Doesnt matter, a best turd is still a turd.

If 002 betrays Hiro, I will kill myself.

Saved. Better make a bucket list user.

>Ichinose: The acting she produces draws you in further the more you hear it. Her character may clash with Ichigo and pisses her off at times, but she’s able to draw out such emotions from her. Initially, Zero Two completely ignores her but over time Ichigo starts snapping at her more and more.
It's going to be cute

Its more like subtle manipulation

Can you still call it pasta when he rewrites it this much every post?

bye user

This. there's no need to betray him when she can manipulate Hiro instead,

Hope your family cares enough about to you to throw a funeral.

she has problems keeping the mask up.

I think she was just playing hard to get.

If 002 and Hiro have a happy ending together, my life will be fulfilling and successful.

Well he wasn't her darling there yet.

What did Ichigo mean by this?

When 02 and Hiro go rogue are we going get episodes in the wasteland? You think anybody is out there?

I want Hiro and 02 to have alot of cute klaxo babies!

she had already deemed him worthy and asked him before getting interrupted.
apparently it doesn't take much to woo her.

>You think anybody is out there?
It's a just a hologram.

SD episode fucking when
WHEN

Sorry, you're wrong. 002 is best girl.

With the best franxx.

The most loyal waifu!

I'm disappointed in you user

Why? ;_;

Does anyone want to discuss the show or what

>Goro “Chad” Thundercock

I wasn’t aware caring about your friends made you a chad.

Oh boy, this is really a good one.

Let's keep discussing this

Sure, what did want to talk about?

When Imaishi inevitably directs an episode

Because you didn't post about how their relationship can be described by the flower, Strelizia. The flower Strelizia, or otherwise known as bird of paradise due to its resemblance of a tropical bird in flight represents faithfulness in romantic relationships, love, and thoughtfulness, besides the 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple, freedom and the ability to travel (due to the flower’s resemblance to birds-of-paradise in flight), magnificence, excellence and success, joy through challenges and successes alike, and optimism towards the future.

Don't care, I just want to say Ichigo best girl.

I don't care about 02. Anyway, do you think any of the other plantations will show up? How many of them were made?

We can discuss how much i want to sexually fuck Miku

We're all waiting for the PV to hit later today. We discussed FranXX plenty today over several threads. No one is really in the mood for waifu wars right now, and Ichigo kinda fell in the background after episode 3.

She remind me of that song from ken ashcorp, Crazy Chicks.

You can't tell if she's genuine and full of issues, or just another Haruko archetype.

That's not why.

whoops. Meant for this:

Lets discuss what the children will look like. Will they have one horn or two? Red skin, green eyes? There are many possibilties.

What time in EST? does anyone know?

I think we're out of original discussion for now. glad the betrayal question caught on, that's a good one.

I want to just cuddle with her.

Around 1 AM pacific? I don't know what that is in EST right away. I can tell you it's 8 hours from now.

>02 and hiro have babies
>They are all female
>When they find are old enough to find a mate they ask 02 what to do
>She tells her daughters that first, they must perfect the word "darling"

The 13th and 26th plantation are located at japan

Would you still watch this if Oni died?