Imagine getting into a heated argument with Shinka

Imagine getting into a heated argument with Shinka.

Imagine the angry sex after said heated argument with Shinka

Imagine being angrily pegged by Shinka

Imagine her sitting on your face to shut you up, haha.

What kinds of things would I have to say to cause Shinka to become just the right kind of angry that, rather than just killing me then and there, she instead spends months torturing, bullying, and brutally beating me?

Tell her that her clip is a fashion disaster and that every time we go out together, I want to die, I’m so embarrassed

You're on to something.

Imagine staying the fuck away from that psycho bitch and picking Kumin instead

That fat bitch? If I wanted a dead fish, I’d buy an onahole that doesn’t eat all my fucking food

You wouldn't cuddle this? She's soft and nice and would probably make a good housewife with enough caffeine.

She has landwhale written all over her. I need a woman who could disembowel me with, well, a hair clip. A real firestart

I wouldn't dare to be honest, she could easily beat the shit out of me, grab me, and do whatever she wanted. I'm shorter and lighter than her.

how is that a landwhale

She has it written on her for the future. I give her 3 years out of high school, before TLC begins shooting a documentary about her

i want to be raped by shinka

How do you disembowel someone with a hairclip?

I don’t know, but I’m sure Shinka does, and that’s all that matters. That an the pegging

I'm sure that after convincing her she'll have to admit anal does feel good.

>shorter and lighter than her
she's 1,65m and 57kg

All she needs to do is pin him down with her entire body weight and he'll struggle to escape.

yes but he basically said he's a complete and utter sissy

Yeah but it'll be cute seeing him trying to take on Shinka.

i want shinka to try and pin me only to fail miserably

All strong girls are weak to anal. I have learned this from ero manga.

That's because you're like 6'5" 300lbs

What's the appeal of fighting Shinka?

What does it feel like to breathe the same air as her?

Losing

I love that user.