One piece

spoilers tomorrow. remember that for these coming weeks, the release schedule is kinda fucked so brace yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UPNLfP0zbxY
youtube.com/watch?v=phIAwNYbfUE
youtu.be/E9QTeSP6gRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So what ship gets confirmed this week?
SaNami or will Oda cave to sapoo

>le cryptic nignog

Why fight over Nami and Pudding when the ones we really should be laughing at are Zoro(literally)fags

Any chance of surprise gookscans this week? I ain't got the patience of waiting til Sunday for chapter.

Katakuri x imouto confirmed by AP.

Another thread ruined by the fucking ship faggot.

I want this too sanafriend but prepare for the worst.

What’s going on with the release?

>those digits

SANAFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>fake tweets in 2018

Fake.
>he actually took the time to do this
DESPERATE

Just fucking let the story happen stop trying to create your own narrative chill out

>instant damage control
colour me surprised

I bet you faggots pair Bob the Builder characters

I'm a shipper btw xd

If I watched it. Probably.

hey fatty-chan, please post vegana and bobs

wendy x dump truck

i genuinely don't know. last week, the spoilers for jump were out way later since, apparently, the leaker really cares only about hxh (???). but then the actual chapter was released like more than 12 hours after the usual time even if both black cover and bnha's releases were fine just as any other weeks

oh and for the moment being, mangastream is out of the picture. we can only count on jaimini

SaNa won then

I shop BobHammer.

Okay, serious question. Why do people blame Sanji for Pedros death? That nigga decided to help out and was suicial. I get Sanji hate but cmon.

Would you sniff Zoro's b o?

Because Sanji represents the white male and is responsible for all of the evil in the world as opposed to the superior Asian male, Rorazolo Zoro

>Why do people blame Sanji for Pedros death?
because of this panel in the latest chapter

When are we going to hear this song again in the anime?

youtube.com/watch?v=UPNLfP0zbxY

>Why do people blame Sanji for Pedros death?
Because they stupid haters.
>I get Sanji hate but cmon.
Where's 0 reason to hate Sanji. Don't like character is the one thing, but mindless hate is plain stupid.

But it was Pedro’s fault
Pedro wanted to die

>being this desperate

Sanji would blame himself but he is not to blame.

Who wouldn't? It's Zoro's.

Sana pls Oda

i know i know anons, i ain't blaming him. i'm just stating one of the possibilities why said sentiment might have been resurged since last week

Why doesn't Yonkou just clarify what he meant? FFS, is that hard to do?

>katakuri x imouto confirmed by AP
Why do you lie about things I want to be true?

I've seen people say he is to blame though. Even before last weeks moment. I guess they are just haters for real.

When has this ever played? I don't remember hearing this before.

damn Luffy lost to Sanji

katakuri is 100% gonna scold flampe for interfering with their battle

Zoro + Franky is the only pairing that works in one piece

1st episode with Luffy saying he's prepared to die speech.

i'm no fan of sanji either but pedro or even pound's death is probably the last thing i'd put on him in this arc

Forgot video

youtube.com/watch?v=phIAwNYbfUE

kiss between Sanji and Nami

she is best waifu

Yeah, but why doesn't he just seal it by being explicit? Or at the very least just say it's for the latest chapter.

>not even posting the clearly superior one from the movie itself

>Not Baccarat
>Not Margurite

If it is for pudding then yonkou is a massive faggot because Pudding is not part of the crew(he shouldve said "in the sunny") and if she hypothetically will join it would be at the end of the arc and not now.
No one has asked him specifically to explain what he meant by that

>tfw you’ll never stick your dick right here and ruin her nice dress, forcing her to work a full shift with your cumstains on it

I don't even like SaNa , but I wouldn't say no to it becoming official tomorrow if it means the end of autistic ship war

Good point

You're fucking morons. This is not a shipping war. This is a raid.

>Implying she dosen't have millions of outfits

Best

robin x zoro is not a thing.

It actually is.

0 (zero) chemistry and she's 9 years older than him. it's always been franky.

only butthurt zorofags would claim otherwise.

>implying she had time to change
All you gotta do is nut in her first to spend up all her luck on not getting pregnant and then you can do anything

I wish I could ban you all.

0 chemistry when the whole crew is always having a good time.
Franky and Robin is the most popular vote, but Zoro and Robin is still pretty popular.

Medecine looks pretty advanced in the OP world. Pretty sure well off women take the pill.

If ships shit triggers you that much, either kys or just don't fucking come to the threads.

>but Zoro and Robin is still pretty popular
yeah, amongst zorofags and no one else

No. The most popular ship among Zorofags is Zoro and Tashigi. And among the most retarded ones, is Zoro and everything else.

When was the last time Zoro and Robin talked? They never do

most of its spam and can be treated as sich

Zou

Then why aren't the mods doing anything? Are they just a legend you tell little kids, like the boogieman?

>only spoiler about upcoming chapter implies shipping
>waah people are talking about shipping

Chill.

i'll never not find humiliation weird with these amazon, strong headed women if they're on the receiving end. same shit with men

Why do people always bring up age?

Same, I just can't suspend my disbelief long enough. They're pirates, they could probably cut a dick with their nails.

Will we see our new Namaka Zeus this week? It's been over a Month since Nami stuffed him up her cooch.

That bastard...!!!

Nah you will never see him again. Nami's using him as lubricant for her climat tact.

youtu.be/E9QTeSP6gRk

This
If you don't want shipping discussion then complaint to YP for being such a teasing faggot

>Luffy develops advanced precognition over 9 hours

brook immediately going back to sleeping after the fly passes by always kills me

Sasuga future pirate king.

Well, if he intends to fight Kaido next, 9 hours is taking too much.

That's the future PK for you.

No worries, he'll just magically learn super armament haki from Kaido or something.

Actually in about an hour. He's been attempting to gain it since he went back into the mirror, so about 1 hour. However, ppl mad at that fact have this headcanon where it should take Luffy years to develop it.

>WanPissfags unironically defend this
It would be Bleach, Naruto, Fairy Tail or any other mainstream shonen, everyone would shit on it.

So now we are to expect him calling in from the past at every trial?

Katakuri, one of the strongest fighters in the world, is at least 10 years Luffy's senior and apparently it's a very unique and powerful ability that very few have mastered.

The ability to see significant distances into the future, would be so profoundly powerful and important, if it were easy to learn such a thing over the course of a few hours, would likely be more common.

Luffy's the man who's gonna be the pirate king. You wouldn't be surprised if somebody told you Roger learned advanced Observation in 9 hours. Luffy needs some massive feats that pirates two generations later can tell stories about. This is one of them.

t. homo x homo

Fuck off Luffyfag. We don't even know if Roger was a strong guy or not.

>Fought Garp and Shiki
>We don't know if he was strong or not
lol ok hur dur I'll pretend to be retarded too look at us pbpbppbpbpbtp

O

So in the end Nami fell in love with Sanji. Pudding anyway was perfect too, she is even a cook

Katakuri
>advanced observation haki - futuresight
Shanks
>advanced emperor's - stormcalling like Roger and Dragon

Kaido
>advanced armament haki?
maybe it's the shogun instead with some kind of special sharpening haki