ITT: worst/most pointless deaths in anime

ITT: worst/most pointless deaths in anime.

Gets impaled by a weak ass attack that should be easily dodged.
Didn't get revived when almost everyone else did.

Why did they off him in such an unfair manner?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/_/search/image/3vhpk8WRBRTEDYpoJlf3xw/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tenten had to continue to be irrelevant so Kishi made sure she became a Christmas cake

One of the young characters had to die during the war for the sake of cheap drama and to show that war is serious shit.

It couldn't be someone irrelevant like Shino or Tenten because everyone would forget about the death a week later, neither it could be someone popular like Shikamaru because fans would go apeshit, so Neji died.

Did she really need to die? I mean yeah I get it, planned suicide but honestly it amounted to nothing but another pointless death

>Be hot shit on the first part
>Have the "strongest" snowflake eyes at the moment
>Become irrelevant tier once shippuden kicks in
>Die for the guy who is fucking your cousin
Neji deserved better

He had to die because he was right. His fight was suppose to be about him realizing that destiny wasn't real and hardwork was what really mattered. Then it turned out that Naruto is the decendant of the greatest clans in history, had amazing genetics, and the reincarnation of a demigod who was always destined to save the world.

Did Naruto ever change the Hyuuga like he promised?

It seems like he did it off screen considering how he's cool with Hiashi now.

she was best girl
youd think 600 billion paper bombs would be noticed by someone right?

>youd think 600 billion paper bombs would be noticed by someone right?
not kishimoto, that's for sure

>600 billion paper bombs
>in the water that the city floats upon
>somehow hidden
>somehow getting there
>with the force of essentially a tsar bomb in fucking paper explosives
>ayy lmao portal shit
listen if it wasnt for konan being best girl i wouldnt look into this as much

>
Why did they off him in such an unfair manner?

It was his fate

Fuck off you cancerous Narutard

boards.fireden.net/_/search/image/3vhpk8WRBRTEDYpoJlf3xw/

>Why did they off him in such an unfair manner?

Literally just so Hinata could even more dramatically help Naruto find his conviction when he faltered.

I guess she ended up being used just to hype up Obito as a bad guy.

Between her and Kisame (who also had a pointless death) it felt like they were getting rid of the leftover Akatsuki members so the war could be entirely against Obito, Kabuto and Madara.

I will never not be mad

"O MY 600 BILLION PAPER BOMBS".

>"very good Konan nice paper bombs very good"

"HOWEVER"

Neji deserved better.

He had to die in order to make Hinata important enough to get back into the plot, such bullshit.

Sharingan was a mistake.

He died because he was right.
Naruto got to where he was due to fate; the reincarnation cycle of the Sage of Six Paths' children.
His death was an effort to silence that truth.
Kishimoto wrote himself into a hole.

You know it's bullshit when bloodline matters more than hard work, which contradicts the premises of the Part I.

Back off I just used the first image of Neji on Google.

I don't really think Naruto being the "child of prophecy" is the contradiction people say it is. He still had to bust his ass to get where he is and struggled to learn pretty much every jutsu or skill he ever had. Even after the Pain invasion arc/his training to learn Sage Mode he still had a hard time and had to work hard to learn shit like Kurama's Chakra Cloak mode.

the problem with that is Naruto was an underdog, he had nothing going for him then next thing you know

"Oi ur blonde ayran jesus and ur the son of the fourth Hokage have fun"

Nips can't just create anything new, they must copy eachother, no matter what.

He was an underdog and then rose to the top because he earned it through hard work. Not anyone could do what he did but without all the effort on his end he wouldn't be Ninja Jesus. So the morsl to me is work your ass off and make use of all your greatest strengths. How is that a problem?

>Neji rants about some people being geniuses and being destined for success while others are eternal losers.
>loses to Naruto and concedes
>Naruto was the son of a Hokage, Child of destiny, reincarnation of Asura and the one foretold by the Sage of Six Paths
Did Kishi forget?

He was tailored made to succeed.
See:

No,Naruto was a fucking orphan.Also he would have not reached the level he did if he didn't have the nine-tails power.
Sage power alone wouldn't bring him nowhere

To be fair, it's not like Kishi tried very hard with the whole hard work > Innate powers and talent. Rock Lee is a complete jobber and very early in the show it is revealed that Naruto has impossibly high chakra levels that enables the huge cheat that is shadow clone spam to learn in days what takes others months to learn, which then stacks with all those reveals about him being super special.

The problem is that, in the end, only a select group of characters actually matter—and it all comes down to genetics.

In Naruto, you matter if:
You have Uchiha blood
You have Senju blood
Or if you stole body parts from the above

No matter how hard you work, no matter how much you believe in yourself, you don't matter half so much as a shitter like Obito who just happened to be born into the super special clan.

Neji was right—he just didn't realize at the time that Naruto was literally the reincarnation of ninja Jesus.

Kishi obviously thought it the logical conclusion for him, given everything about him. His protecting Hinata was a straight up parallel to his father's self-sacrifice.
>His fight was suppose to be about him realizing that destiny wasn't real
It was more nuanced. It was that no one is a prisoner to their circumstances. People forget the theme wasn't actually "hard work vs talent"; Neji was an exceptionally hard working AND talented young man, but felt none of it mattered because he felt himself a slave to the main house. Neji's theory was right in a broad sense (destiny does exist), but he wasn't actually thinking like that; resentment born from his own circumstances made him narrow-minded and jump to specific conclusions open to being refuted. And they were, not just in his own case but in others, particularly Naruto, who turned out to be far greater than he could have ever imagined.