Masamune-kunt No Revenge

Can we all agree this slut is best girl?

Aki is best girl. And future winner.

Aki a shit. A SHIT.

FPBP.

Worst girl.

She's surprisingly hot for a throwaway side character.

This x 2.

Yoshinofags have been exceptionally quite mad in the last two threads. Aki is pulling a better Chitoge.

Maybe the author got a surprise ending for us

Yoshino a shit and Yoshinofags BTFO.

The age of cover girls is over. You can smell their desperation.

At least she's better than Maid cunt.

God she is beautiful.

can someone give me some info? I stopped when the anime ended, but never checked the manga

Aki is /our girl/.

I'm okay with anyone except that snek.

FPBP

I dunno user, she realized that maid and piggy have the hots for each other, seems to me like this is gonna be like Botan 2.0 where the actual best grill beats the cover girl.

>I hereby proclaim the "Botan Faggot Law", whereby delusional secondary-loving faggots believe one series (If you flip a coin, the probability each time is 50% for heads or tails and doesn't ever change, faggot.

you're using > incorrectly, not to mention the reddit spacing.

His point is legit, though.

The story's narrative points to a Yoshino end though, so it just happens to belong to that >1% with Botan.

>Aki and Neko both have acknowledge their feelings
>Yoshino and Masamune continue to deny their mutual attraction because of guilt.

The natural course of storytelling at this point is simple a Yoshino end.

>complains about greentext
>implies reddit spacing

Delusional Yoshinofag. Yoshino cucks herself is where the story is headed.

The only guilty Masamune is carrying is the carrying a misconception that he doesn't like Aki even though he actually does, and his encounter with Yoshino when he was confused and at a low point caused unnecessarily and untrue doubt that he might like Yoshino. You should pay attention to the story that literally shows and implies that Masamune and Aki have a misunderstanding of one another. In this genre, the MC and main heroine having misunderstanding will always be cleared up, especially when we are in the final arc.

>guilty feeling*
That is.

I personally want Yoshino to be punished and kicked out of the household. But because this is supposed to be a lighthearted manga so I guess her endgame will be her being forgiven by Aki and Masamune and being able to live a guilt-free life.

>The only guilty Masamune is carrying is the carrying a misconception that he doesn't like Aki even though he actually does

What the fuck am I reading.

user, may I refer you to Occam's razor? Because it seems to me you're overthinking this shit

it's not 50/50 if the author is taking a certain path in the story from the beginning. Not to mention there's no delusion, look at the signs Aki already realized it herself, plus the past arc was dedicated to showcasing how in trying to get piggy with aki, maid and piggy realized they got close in the attempt. It has happened before it's not a new trope but it's glaringly obvious when it's gonna happen. Also it's almost a natural law that if one of the girls wins in a romance manga and she doesn't win almost at the end of the series then that means that some drama bullshit is gonna happen to separate them, of course some exceptions are when they are trying to tie some loose ends here and there but in this case, some drama is happening and it's not in aki's favor.
what implication faggot? You spaced that post like you would do in leddit. I'm pointing it out cause it's there. In any case here's your (you) too bad I can't give you an upboat or gold.

Yoshino is winning, Aki fans are grasping at straws. The age of the side girl is upon us, brother. Bask in it.

He's not overthinking anything. It's just his natural, Akifag logic. He's so obsessed with Aki it distorts his view of reason, like some sort of bizarre religion.

In our minds, the fact that Masamune started feeling really guilty after he realized he had the most fun with Yoshino, after he had lewd dreams with Yoshino, etc, signals that he's guilty about having feelings for her.
To the Akifag, none of that could possibly be true because it threatens an Aki win. It's confirmation bias.

>stresses out and panics because he lost of his reason being, which was being driven by revenge
>in the meanwhile, dates Aki and have fun, enjoys her company, act like a couple cooking and going to the movies, sensed that what he feels when he is with her isn't a lie
>comes home and suddenly is hit with stress and starts doubting if Aki likes the current him or wants him to be his old self
>stress accumulates and he starts to break out in hives
>more doubts and irrational thinking sets in
>goes to Neko who tells him it because he doesn't like Aki, and he is influenced to think that
>wanders the street and bumps into Yoshino. Now in the mist of his confusions and influenced thoughts, he believes that he doesn't like Aki and starts to recall his time with Yoshino
>he tells Yoshino that he shouldn't have gone out with Aki, but he regrets telling her that quickly after because he doesn't want to hurt Aki
You know should know the rest, nigga. This isn't complicated at all.

Again, see? Akifags being deluded. Something like
>he tells Yoshino that he shouldn't have gone out with Aki, but he regrets telling her that quickly after because he doesn't want to hurt Aki
Makes sense, but how do you interpret it? You'd have to take some serious doublethink to come up with "Oh he's madly in love with Aki." No, the guy just feels guilty about having feelings for another girl, while dating Aki. Literally everyone in the story - Masamune, Neko, and Aki herself - realize that Masamune doesn't actually have any feelings for her. Ironically, Yoshino's the only who thinks otherwise, but it seems she's forcing herself to think that way.

How can you reconcile this with Eriri, Botan, Horikita, and Aki losing in quick succession?

>Botan
Botan won, loser.

This is just some faggot reposting his own post cause he thinks it's oh so cool. If it was another user they would've capped it.

Point is, it has nothing to do with rules or whatever. It's just storytelling. Botan winning was great, because it made the most sense for the story. Same for whatever else.

>one space is now reddit
Stop trying to fit in too hard.

Ignoring simple context much? That can't be broken down any simpler. You're hopeless and delusional, Yoshinofag. Remember how you feel now because by the time this manga end, Yoshino will be another Kosaki.

Are you retarded?
>Eriri
Secondary main heroine who didn't win.
>Botan
Secondary heroine who did win.
>Horikita
Main heroine who most likely won't win.
>Aki
Main heroine who will win.

I don't get it. Who the fuck is Botan? I googled it up myself but couldn't find her or her manga.

A girl from a not so popular manga who won out of the blue right near the end.

Secondary girlfags' recent meme girl from Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru.

I'm just surprised that many people here talk about it. Meanwhile, I absolutely know nothing about its existence.

Ookami was pretty big on Sup Forums, not much else. Still, it makes Akifags salty because they realize that some times dark horses do win. And Yoshino is in the lead now.

Are you kidding? Yoshinofags forcing Botan in every thread is the laughable and delusional that's worthy of ridicule. Yoshino MIGHT be in the lead for next one or two chapters, but that will end soon after Masamune and Aki reconciles with Yoshino's help. Your salt then will be tasty.

Reddit cancer has invaded Sup Forums

delusional thing*

No one on reddit read Ookami, dude. It was an exclusively Sup Forums thing.

I look forward to seeing you in despair when Yoshino seals the deal.

>some times

The ones who spam Botan are redditors. They couldn't discuss it on reddit so they came here and now they're shitting up other non-related threads.

They're as annoying as Irohafags.

I don't see anyone spamming Botan. People just mention it from time to time as an example of best girl winning out of nowhere. I know that idea makes Akifags afraid. It's okay. You can rage and send the author death threats once it's over.

>Wants worst girl Yoshino to win out of nowhere
Yoshinofags don't even care about the integrity of the story. It figures.

>Yoshinofags don't even care about the integrity of the story
Oh the irony. Akifags are the ones who derail every thread of discussion and fling shit when Yoshino is brought up.

When Yoshino loses, you'll spam death threats to the author, right?

Discussing the plot and pointing out why Yoshinofags are delusional is derailing now. Interesting perspective, Yoshinofag.

Great rebuttal. Thank you for summarizing Akifags in one simple post: condescending yet with no real substance.

You literally compared Yoshino to winning OUT OF NOWHERE and are even hoping that since you keep using Botan as an example.

>You literally compared Yoshino to winning OUT OF NOWHERE and are even hoping that since you keep using Botan as an example.
No I didn't dumb Akifag. If you weren't retarded you would have seen that I just entered the thread.

Awww, that's cute playing coy and being sarcastic like that when the fact is you know that describes you and Yoshinofags to a tee.

>thinks IP means anything nowadays

Yoshino = Kei = Megumi
Aki = Horikita = Eriri
Neko = Kushida = Utaha

Or you're phoneposting. You didn't disagree and are defending 's point that was being picked at.

Aki = Megumi = Chitoge = Yukino = Kirino = Taiga
Yoshino = Eriri = Kosaki = Yui = Kuroneko = Ami
Neko = Utaha = Marika = Iroha = Ayase = Minori

>There can only be one Yoshinofag
And you have the nerve to call others delusional. I read through the thread and that post gave me a good chuckle. I don't give a fuck about what Botan is.

Nice defense and non-agrument.

>that gave me a good chuckle
Irony.

Please explain why it is incorrect to assume that Yoshino might be Masamune's real love interest when the recent chapters have shown his reluctance to be around Aki, while also having thoughts about Yoshino? Or will your just brush it off and pretend it doesn't exist like every Akifag has done?

If Yoshino loses, it'll be business as usual. If Aki loses, all hell breaks loose. Aki has always been the main focus and it's astounding how someone as low key as Yoshino even poses a chance to winning the Revenge bowl. But here we are. The underdog losing wouldn't be surprising, but if Aki doesn't win, I guarantee a lot of people will be blow up.

You just answered your own question.

It reminds me of A Town Were You Live when suddenly Askia victory from the left field that was only there because Seo wanted to drag that shit for as many volumes he could get.

Same feeling here.

Maybe you should read the read and the manga, Yoshinofag. Taking words or thoughts at face value when a character is under stress, is confused, and is afflicted with misunderstanding that caused the recent circumstances is retarded. But of course Yoshinofags will ignore that and love to believe it anyways because they are desperate.

>yoshinofags shit up threads acting like they'll actually win
>will backtrack and call the series shit when Aki inevitably wins, or just disappear entirely
What a bunch of cunts. I hope they'll own up and take the loss. If not I'll just falseflag.

The timeskips are making it seem more like this will be ending soon.

One has them in a way that their personalities match, one doesn't. I wonder which is correct.

>business as usual
The usual business that follows after all of the shitposting, whining, and delusional claims of winning and how Aki is a loser? Yoshinofags BTFO will be highlighted.

This probably. Also Nisekoi.

>personalities
>when almost all of them are hardly similar to each other
Kek.

Guess what happened AFTER Asuka "won"? timeskip.

I dont have the same feeling as you but rather the same sense when Tokyo Arc reached it end and Asuka "won", that is just there to prolong it because nobody else is at hand and no way to drag it for a few more volumes.

The one that has main girls winning, 2nd girls losing, and 3rd girls are huge losers because it actually makes sense.

Because Nisekoi, Strawberry 100% and mango tvtropes have mislead us exactly this way before. How new are you?

Megumi, Kei, and Yoshino are the epitome of loyalty. Aki, Eriri, and Horikita are tsundere that grow more social. Neko, Kushida, and Utaha are teases.

A day of reckoning is in store for maidfags and their hubris.

But why are we getting timeskips speeding through all the major yearly events after the confession in volume 8?

When did this comedy manga turn into such a retarded dramafest?

That being said, I guess the melodrama did have its impact, considering hardly anyone cared about this manga before this retarded love triangle was forced into the story.

>Kei loyal when she wants to break up with Hirata
>Megumi loyal when she quit the circle and wasn't even there when Tomoya needed her most at when he was at his lowest point
>Yoshino loyal when she betrayed Aki
>Aki tsundere when she was always in love with Masamune
>Eriri even tsundere when she is meta
>Horikita tsundere when she is a kuudere
>Neko a tease when she's an ojou-sama who just doesn't wear panties
>Kushida a tease when she's just a two-faced bitch
>Utaha tease when she's actually a slut and rapist

>Akifags slandering Megumi and Kei

Is it possible to go lower?

Because this series wrote itself into a corner and doesnt know how to progress. It wrote a Aki ending but then decided that it wanted to do more volumes ... so its just going all over the place looking for a way out.

We woudnt be here if it didnt decided to end the Fake Piggy the way it did, now it wrote a Aki ending that it didnt need to do, it doesnt have any place to go.

Also if you are, at this point I dont give a shit ... I just want that it ends so we can stop talking about it.

>wasn't even there when Tomoya needed her most at when he was at his lowest point
Uh huh. Someone needs to watch/read the series.
>Eriri not a tsundere because she's meta even though she plays the archetype straight
Okay, you're just trolling. Don't need to read the rest.

>pointed out facts
>takes it as slandering
Stop being retarded, Yoshinocuck.

Explain how it's slandering? Megumi is second best and Kei is third best to me, you know.

>watch/read the series
Been there, done that. What I said is objectively true. That's all.
>even though she plays the archetype straight
Her tsundere lines are just meta cliches. Her unfriendly demeanor is actually real because she and Tomoya had a falling out. She still likes him deep down, yes, but bad tension and unreconciled issues prevented her from moving forward in any way.

if you like aki you are a SHIT and your taste is a SHIT

t.Yoshinofag