BOKU NO DARLING

BOKU NO DARLING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-aZwDtVScM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey that’s great, no can you get in the fucking robot with someone else?

First for pegging is not gay

So what is the most idiotic thing they might actually do?

>02 is a man and Hiro is a woman who due to a hormone disorder never grew breasts.

Keyframer did his job well for that frame

The show is very good looking, but boy does it need to pick up

please let something interesting happen

>tfw ywn be Darling in the Franxx

>giant robots smacking the shit out of klaxosaurs
>man being snu snu'd
>not interesting

it's not ntr if neither of them want it

I'm waiting for flowerfag

Our one shining light in the darkness

>Klaxosaur
>Franxx
Someone needed to tell them that this sounded really dumb

Why won't they let Darling in the Franxx?

Building up the catharsis

SPH

That's how you get robo herpes user.

>NORMALFAG ON MECHA GENRE
Fix

the mecha genre has been dead for a long time
you can't name a single fresh mecha series in the past decade

>Boku
Citation needed,and a detailed one at that

It's implied that she's been with many pilots, they all either get seriously injured or die.
Hiro is the only one who seems compatable, probably due to him having klaxosaur blood as well.

welcome my master

Strelizia!

Is she excited to see me or is that her big lance it her pants?

>Zero Two will never drench you in honey and lick you clean

It was already established that 02 is "that girl your mamma warned you about"

it's just hiro is the only one she doesn't ware out

It’s a strap-on. Bite the pillow

The costumes are really bad in this show.
Uninspired character design in general.

Suteki-na Darling
youtube.com/watch?v=y-aZwDtVScM

02 looks good, although she’s basically Anemone

Is cute!

She's the typical shoujo manga/otome ikemen, only as a girl this time.

>02
>0 “oh”
>2 “ni”

Solved the anime

Very cute!

Is as handsome as she is cute

You can have your darling as long as I can keep riding Futoshi's fat cock

02 is the only character that looks good. They might pull a TTGL and switch to completely new ones later on though, in fact I'm expecting it. I'm also expecting this show to be shit.

hopefully fatty will die

I'm expecting a massacre for sure.

Why are you so against the idea of fatman being happy user?

It’s also A1 pictures, all of their characters look generic and plastic. This is probably the best looking show we’ve seen from them in a while, which isn’t saying much, but there is some cinematic flare.

I’m interested in what influence trigger will have

I cannot stop watching this.

Cause they wanna hold onto that reveal that Hiro is riding bitch.

how long till saturday anons?

he is gross

if he gets slimmer he can live

Five minutes

FUCK YOU FUTOSHI IS FINE JUST THE WAY HE IS.

HE'S ADORABLE.

>Watching Mecha for waifufaggotry and fanservice

Jesus

Huh, I hadn't noticed but 02's old partner had the exact same outfit, just not in red.
By comparison, their outfits are ALMOST like the weird group in the OP, but not quite. The shoulder pads are different, ties are smaller and buttons are flat.

I wonder if this means they aren't the special APE squad or what.

>hiro unlocks the potential of all the mechs by going full ginga bishounen

Does anybody have the first minute of the first episode in webm form?

waifufaggotry =/= reality

try again

>not watching Mecha for waifufaggotry and fanservice
Fag

just wait for his heart attack

kokoro will be mine

>Strelitzia turned on with a kiss
>Plantation fuel balancing procedure called "Kissing"
>Franxx is pronounced "FranKISSU"

Is the focus only gonna be on kissing, or are we gonna get lewder as the show goes on?

soon

They're APE's speshul forces and whatnot. The extra special ones probably get custom colours maybe

what the fuck is this chromatic aberration

Flip it.

>are we gonna get lewder

so you are saying there is a possibility we get hand holding? Don't tease me user

What if we split them up? You can have your Kokoro. I'll get the fat boy.

If none of the kids know what kissing is, then what do they have as a reference for what a female looks like?

How does Hiro know he's seen a naked woman?

seems fair

>1. Hiro cannot pilot with anyone else because of bad connection
>2. 02 cannot pilot with anyone else because they die

>But out of the two, which one has a better chance of being mended? It is whatever is Hiro's problem. Like how 02 said "your power is probably still dormant, I can awaken it for you." And just after riding with 02 once, Hiro was able to suddenly connect to Ichihp (with a 100% sync rate), albeit only for a short while. If riding with her more fully awakes his ability, he is no longer a one-winged bird. So that's where the drama would be, I think.

>But it is difficult to tell because BOTH of them have a reason only to use each other for their own ends, because they are both one-winged birds right now.

>My interpretation that there is more than use going on is purely speculative based on intuition and the way the characters and their behaviors towards each other are portrayed. Micro-expressions that I can't really analyze but nevertheless pick up on.

At this point I think 02 actually care s more for Hiro than Hiro cares for 02. We are getting reverse Haruko'd. Hiro will momentarily abandon 02 when he learns to pilot, until he realizes that something is missing and that he really loves her.

Presumably they were taught that nudity = naughty and all that. Those are natural things.
They weren't taught about social actions like kissing.

Like, you know a woman has boobs just by looking at them. You don't know you're supposed to mash your faces together with people you like just naturally.

Hiro might look like a turbobeta, but it'll be glorious when/if he gets character development and grows up to be a man

The show's been boring so far so at least I hope they go with 02 being on top just to see the reactions here.

then the inbetweener comes in and literally draws blobs in pivotal scenes

Protip: All their names are number puns.

I'm expecting a moment like pic related at some point, only with Hiro yelling at 02 that his name is Hiro and he's more than just her "darling".

She's never really called Hiro by the name he chose, something even Nana and Hachi do. The one time she's really said his name was asking someone who they meant by Hiro and then clarifying that he's her darling.

Hopefully without the forced animation in that show.

Reading the manga had an interesting alternate translation of what the monkey oligarchs were saying about Hiro.

Namely that is remarkable he was able to pilot with 02 -without signs of aging-.

If that translation is correct, it implies that Mitsuru is going to come out of the experience an older man.

Sup Forums show me your NOBLE & RESPONSIBLE face.

she made mitsuru from a boy to a man

Not going to happen.

Euphemism wise, Hiro has ED and 02 is the cock whisperer.

The million dollar question; Will they fuck?

In fact, the whole thing seems rather obvious.
At this point, Hiro doesn't care about anything but to pilot again.

Where did this noble meme come from?

Yes.

This anime might be died before they show MC grows to alpha. The preorder selling is dropping like VEG

Quite literally, from the sounds of it he can go for two more times before his body gives out.

The show seems to be blowing up on Sup Forums at least.

From a yesterday thread where a hirofag in denial tried to justified the coward and pusillanimous attitude of hiro in episode 3 as a NOBLE & RESPONSIBLE.

Which is why it's gonna be so heart breaking for him when it's revealed he isn't piloting at all.

So the big guy partner with gray hair was a kid as well before piloting with 002?

It's blowing up everywhere. Discussion threads aplenty, here and in Japan. It's one of the most popular shows of the season on pixiv as well.

We can assume that he was. It doesnt seems like pilots live long enough for their hair to naturally turn gray.

Wouldn't be surprised.

I hope misfiring comes out of the experience mollies instead of turning into a clingy prick.

The discussion is mostly waifuwars and shitposting, 02 is one of the most popular characters in pixiv, not the show itself

Be that as it may, you know very well what pixiv popularity usually brings.

Reminder that Ikuno got cucked too

If we go by the sex euphemism, then 02 is experienced and dominant in bed and she beats the shit out of any guy who tries to take the lead.

We can only hope that she trains Hiro into a beast of a man.

>it's not even Friday yet
I WANT MORE FRANXX NOW