AnimeBytes applications are open once again anons. Will you apply? Did you get in last time? What's it like in there...

AnimeBytes applications are open once again anons. Will you apply? Did you get in last time? What's it like in there? Torrenting thread

dat application.
>applying for college all over again.

Who the FUCK cares

this sounds hella autistic

Yeah. I downloaded Treasure Island and Votoms. Good shit.

do they have manga raws

I only use Crunchyroll and Netflix.

>Did you get in last time?
Long time ago
What's it like in there?
Nothing special, it has like one or two rules that make sense and others that are just dumb.
Not long ago they implemented a rule regarding specials and some shit and it killed some torrents since they haven't been merged.

Fuck private trackers, being patrician is hard enough as is, I don't give a fuck about you're autistic questionnaire bitch

That application is autistic as fuck

Last time I tried I felt like applications would only be open for a short while and then not again for a couple years so I stayed for over 24 hours watching my screen refresh with some autorefresher that I downloaded just for animebytes. I had my application all typed out in notepad. Then when applications were finally opened it turned out the questions had changed slightly and I wasn't fast enough in rewriting my answers so it closed before I could submit.

didn't feel the need to apply before, but after converting recently, i said fuck it and filled it out. not expecting much but lets see how it goes.

Got in recently but my backlog is already huge so I haven't downloaded anything.

Tough luck user. Nyaa and Baka will do you just fine for most stuff though

Can someone explain what hit and run means?

For question 9, they told me to explicitly state how long someone should seed for, what should I put?

What does hit and run mean for torrents?

It means basically nothing. Just seed for a day or two and you'll be fine

lmao what kind of elitist autist applied to this shit?

Just put a couple days

Not gonna make it.

I want to fuck nenechi

Stop encouraging them

As long as possible, but say something like a week or until the torrent is done, whichever comes first

Ganbatte anons. Make sure to type out your answers ahead of time.

Can you really not work it out?
Guess the application is there to weed out morons.

I had an account a while ago but then I took a break from watching anime for a year or so and haven't used it since. I'm pretty sure it got deactivated/deleted but now that I'm watching anime again I wish I still had it. They had some really good hard to find stuff on there.

My account got deleted for inactivity. Obviously I wasn't using it, but I like to hoard accounts in case of apocalypse.

I am moron with torrents and only know what seeding and leeching means

>say something like a week or until the torrent is done
It literally doesn't matter. It entirely depends on what autistic mod is on review duty that day. I just put "long enough to not be a dick" on mine and was admitted.

I am trying, dammit.

Kill yourself.

what should I put for ratio?

Kill yourself.

As long as you fill it out properly and you're honest you'll get in easy. I even put that my account got disabled for hit and runs on IPTorrents and I got in. If you want know how fucking retarded that is, here's a comparison: AB disables accounts after 5 hit and runs. Back when I was on IPT and they were implementing Hit and Runs for the for the first time, they disabled at like 20 or 40.

They are asking for my MAL should I link it?

Usually it's 1/2 or 2/1 depending on the community.

alright i'll keep that in mind, thanks lain

Should I tell them Sup Forums sent me?

Do the mods really need to get in again? Take it to Sup Forums.

Good gravy lads the lazy retards floating around the net these days
>durr tell me what to write guys

Fucking shit you stupid, lazy niggers.

it's an autofilter. if you put anything there you get ip banned

lol everyone falls for that one. Fucking reddity MAL retards

Wasn't it just open a month or two ago?

This is a lie, you can link your mal for profile list.

Might be a lot of open slots.

Don't be a dick

what this user says is true
you should link your mal acc ;^))

the site is autismal as fuck anyway. are there really people trying to make money off anime torrents? why are there so many stupid shit rules?

>Did you get in last time?
Yes
>What's it like in there?
Disappointing. Their rules on hit and runs are rather strict, if you download something (even if it's freelech) and don't seed the torrent for a prolonged time for at least 6 hours a day you'll get punished. You're better of with public trackers unless you don't have a job and sit in front of your computer all day long or are willing to let your computer run all day for the sole purpose of seeding.

>Turning off your computer.
>Ever.

ISHYGDDT

>leave computer on while you're at work
wow, that was hard

>why are there so many stupid shit rules?
To keep idiots like the ones in this thread out?
>6 hours a day
>strict
Do you think seeding torrents is a lot of work or something?

>wasting energy when you could be mining crypto

>Not having a dedicated mining machine.
ISHYGDDT

>computer's not on when you're mining crypto
a torrent client is lightweight as fuck faggot.

Okay anons I sent it wish me luck!

They open once they clear some of their application backlog. Usually it's open once a day for a couple minutes. That said, a couple days ago I checked and saw it was open, checked again after like 30 mins and it was still open.

Just seed while you're on the computer, It's not hard.

we don't want any of you

>obtain your account fairly
>know who you invite
Got an invite years ago from a begging thread. They are too autistic to enforce their rules.

>It's "Sup Forumsnon cannot into private trackers" -episode

Your*

Hell, get that raspberry pi, or old laptop you never use out, and use that for a seedbox with very little energy usage.

Or, if you've got a nice router, you can even configure that to be a seed box.

>To keep idiots like the ones in this thread out?
But i want in. I hate being idiot with these kinda things

You know how Sup Forums is full of retards? Every other site is even worse. Now imagine those shitters joining a rule-free private tracker in mass numbers, it doesn't even bear thinking about.

I haven't been this nervous since my first job interview

So if i just want to register and barely use it / being inactive, would they kick me out? I plan to use it as second option.

>muh secret club
Enjoy sucking austic cock to get something you no longer need.

I am shit at explaining things like why my favorite anime is my favorite. Last time i tried to get in, it said that i need to write more stuff.

Neh, my upload speed is too shitty to keep a decent ratio.

Got rejected enough times to stop caring and just use bakabt instead.
I heard good things about AB staff so I'm sure its nice to have an account there, but I don't have the autism to keep trying their applications.