R

Our queen is on the front page again.

I'm watching this thread.

Hai! Saisho wa junbi undou!

your time is through

fuck off cancer

Popoku and Umaru would be friends.

Worst trash

I wish Umaru stayed normal most of the time. She's cute and waifu material. Hamster abomination is an insufferable cunt

Hamster is the best part. Normal Umaru is just an okay slice of life character.

Hows UMR G coming along, are we gonna get a season 3? I hope this doesn't spell the end of the nug

shes literally written to be outwardly perfect in every way you dense dolt

That's why she's not as interesting. I prefer the Japanese Garfield antics of the hamster.

BEST girl.

But UMR is obviously the best incarnation.

Hikariiiiin~

It's a fuckin Umaru Blanco

The autistic rat cunt is only useful for bullying and as a living onahole

>umaru s2 killed umaru threads
has there ever been a worse 2nd season in history of tv?

>UMARU WILL TAKE OVER Sup Forums DURING S2
Well, this is awkward

bump

Kek, ratshitters really are autistic

Every time

What?!
I got done with the first season last week and I really didn't think I would love it, but i did.
I skipped out on watching it since it didn't look like something I would enjoy. Now that I'm done with the first season I was going to watch the second, is it still worth watching?

Fuck off

Fuck off

>these threads can only be kept alive through bullying
Wew, that’s embarrassing

pathetic same fag with nothing better to do then create bully images. Your tears will be delicious when they announce s3

It really is pathetic that you keep making Umaru threads just to post your bully images.

kek

bump

>he doesn’t know how old these images are
How new are you?

You say that as if you faggots weren’t wasting threads by spamming multiple image dumping generals

umarufags are cancer, please consider killing yourself.

jokes on you, nobody even talking about the s2 when it finally came out, so s3 never.

This

If you loved the first season, you should definitely skip the 2nd one. It's nothing like the first and actually made me hate the series. First one was all about funny hamster and brother antics. 2nd one is some dull, generic normie high school SOL. Less focus on Umaru, more focus on her cardboard cutout friends.

there's no such thing as umarufags, it's just one sick, autistic neckbeard dumping his abusefag folder for years now

Nice revisionist history

Keep telling yourself that.

hahaha very funny pic

Viva Umaru

We had daily discussion threads.

It's veeery good to see that we still have many Umaru bros in here after all these year

Nothing can stop this nugget

>People actually thought s2 was worse then s1
>Even though it addressed a lot of the complaints from s1 , had decent character development and had plenty of cute and funny moments

I don't understand. Are these "fans" just meme shitters that wanted to spam more Umaru nugget images because of how meme-y she was during s1?

You know, Himouto! Umaru-chan is a pure trash and shit when you compare it to gabriel dropout, oh god I'm surrounded by blind people and idiots that can't realize, that, if, gabriel dropout is the true masterpiece.

>gabriel dropout

No, you have image dump generals, and even those don’t happen daily anymore

So...S3 when?

UMA?!

UMAAAAAAAAAA

Any minute now

Nope
>inb4 b-but muh season 2 tho!
Which nobody gave a shit about

>he wasn't here

Sup Forums almost exploded when season 2 was announced

I thought the manga already ended, so how's the ending for this one went anyway? And who did Taihei end up with again?

Fake news. Sad!

don't listen to the memers s2 is great
just watch it

Yet threads were only kept alive by abuse during the actual season
Fuck off Sup Forumstard

UMARU

IS A SEX TOY

In all seriousness i enjoyed s1 far more. S2 was not bad but just a bit more generic.

Anyone?

Please?

Why do you keep bumping this garbage thread? Fuck off

What do you say?

bump

No, you first.

>autistic umarufaggot doesn’t realize how irrelevant his meme show is and is now forced to bump his own dead threads

when should i expect the s3 announcement?

Never, fuck off

UMARU IS LOVE

This is a nice umaru picture.

PLS STOP BUMPING UMARU ABUSE THREAD
POOR NUG IS CRYING

Fuck you, cunt