Dragon Ball Super

Reminder Reminder Kamen Rider

>Vegeta defeats GoD Toppo
Vegeta and 17 are MvPs.

its fake. vegita gets thrown in garbage can by toppo dont worry toppo will do the best elimination by taking out the emogita

people are dumb to think vegita will last as long as goku and freeza. he will be thrown in garbage can by toppo and toriyama either126 or 127 . goku told us in the preview remember

>Cuckarots on full damage control
You okay over there buddy? You seem tense

I still feel that Vegito should've never come back, and that Potara should've remained permanent.

my friend u nice so i want to tell you that its fake spoilers. dont believe the liars. fake news

>vegeta beats toppo
Kek what a fucking asspull. Fuck this show

>126: 17 and Frieza try to defeat Toppo; 17 by using rocks to attack, and Frieza by using his psychic powers! However, both are downed by Toppo's counterattack!
>127: 17 is now helping Goku and Vegeta fight Jiren
>Frieza and Toppo suddenly disappear from spoilers
Poor Frieza, he deserved better.

Has a ton of eliminations, defeats Toppo, a literal GoD, without sacrificing himself for it, will revive u6 as MVP of the ToP. How can one saiyan be so based?

goku freeza beat vegita

>now he's denying them

>THIS ISNT HAPPENING NOOOO GOKU AND GOHAN WERE SUPPOSED TO WIN NOT VEGETA

hahaha believing fake spoilers. goku will win in the end mark my words

>Assblasted enough to start falseflagging as a gohanfag
Oh no no no

>all this shitposting over Vegeta
Come on guys let him defeat someone of note for once, he always gets shat on

Based.

why do people think freeza will do anything he jobbed to toppo

But what about Frieza?

He spends the episode strategically vomiting blood on the edge of the arena.

Because his inclusion would be kinda pointless if he doesn’t do or try at least something, supers writing isn’t that bad, is it?

This just keeps getting better and better. Geekdoms' list was as accurate as a list could be. Holy fuck.

>allowing anyone doing anything but goku
he'll survive only to try and kill off the rest of his team and jiren to steal the wish but get blow out.

>GoD Toppo does not eliminate ANYONE
This is such fucking bullshit. What was the fucking point if all he does is rape Freeza, injure 17 and job to Vegeta? God, the writing this arc is terrible, and that's leaving aside all the unresolved plot points.

Even as a god, he is still Jobbo.

>8. UI Goku
>inb4 "his attacks aren't strong"
The only reason Dyspo even sniffs the top 10 is because of his speed gimmick. How does "dodge literally everything" not put him at #5 at the very least?

Well, he was a jobber almost all his life, now is his time... too bad UI Goku will defeat Jiren.

>Toppo gains a shield of Hakai and GoD powers
>jobs to Vegeta in one episode
How the fuck does this make sense? At the very minimum, they could have made it a one-and-a-half episode fight.

Leave Jiren to me.

jiren makes sense, vegeta at no#2 what? i dont think hes that strong, toppo he must mean god i guess, goku yeah okay bellow toppi and jiren okay. aniraza okay, kefla okay, dyspo okay, UI goku did he make a mistake why is ui goku weaker? when it was doing better vs jiren than ssbkk? frieza not even frieza dorado
? stronger than hit maybe in pure power level he couldn't beat hit, hit sure why not.

why is ui goku so low and vegeta so high?

tbqh I wouldn't have a problem if Toppo knocked out Frieza and 17 and jobbed to vegeta.
But if he goes out without eliminations then it's probably the worst piece of writing in a show that already has tons of shit writing.

>tfw 17 went from being power up fodder for Cell to one of the MvPs in the tourney

I am also amazed that they remember that androids have infinity stamina. I always wait for them to suddenly show 17 being exhausted but they never actually do it.

Vegeta knocked Jiren over and was commended on his strength, he also forced Jiren to use 90% of his power just to block the final flash
Goku was effortlessly defeated with a single hand in UI form and SSBKK was weaker than a single punch from Jiren

The only way Vegeta can defeat Toppo is if 17 finds his weak point and both attack him... somehow Jiren will not be able to save him even though he is only facing Goku.

This is really bad writing, guys, don't you think the end is feeling rushed?

>90% of his power
he just glared it away man

The only thing that can save this show is Jiren winning, since Toppo jobbed.
Fuck this U7 fanwanking, none of them is near god level excluding UI goku.

>Kefla gets two episodes, didn't eliminate anyone
>GoD Toppo gets two episodes, also didn't eliminate anyone
Instead we're stuck with a bland ayy lmao with plot armor vs U7's plot armor

It is
back in the z days the toppo fight would last 5 episodes, the jiren fight twice that.

No, this entire arc is really really well paced. I'm sure when we rewatch this arc, it won't feel horribly paced at all

>Vegeta knocked Jiren over and was commended on his strength, he also forced Jiren to use 90% of his power just to block the final flash
Nice headcanon

Is he the only non-jobber in the series ?

He'll job to UI Vegitto SSB2KK

Reminder: The last two threads were deleted because of shitposting, so you might want to save that for somewhere else.

>forced Jiren to use 90% of his power
Nice try retard. Vegeta himself said Jiren was going slower and weaker than against Goku, Jiren has been shown to only be powered up when he has his red ki aura(which he used for a second against SSBKK), and Jiren glared a Final Flash from a more powerful Vegeta away like it was nothing.
>Goku was effortlessly defeated with a single hand in UI form
Also wrong. Goku went out of UI the second before his punch connected as evidenced by his eyes flashing back to normal.
>SSBKK was weaker than a single punch from Jiren
Blame that on scaling inconsistency. Current SSBKK Goku who was gone UI twice and lost massive amounts of stamina as well as being beaten to the ground caught Jiren in a Full Nelson last episode.

UI Gogeta*

FTFY

1)17
2)Goku
3)Vegeta
4)Roshi
5)Freeza/18

everyone else in u7 a shit

>well paced
>god knows how many episodes wasted on Ribrianne amongst other jobbers
Those episodes could've been used to better expatiate on the relevant characters this arc. Fuck off.

Anyone excited for Black Hazard

He better not, then Goku and Vegeta will achieve the most bullshit asspull in 48 minutes
>surpassed fusions
>surpassed GoD
>surpassed someone stronger than GoD

Fuck this series to high heaven. There is literally no fucking obstacle. All of the universes are dumb af and can't do shit against Universe 7.

Even Universe 11, with two of the most powerful mortals in the entire series, can't do jackshit. There were 9 minutes left. Universe 11 had its 3 strongest fighters. Universe 7 had its 5 strongest fighters. There was plenty of time for Universe 11 to take down Universe 7. But nope.

- 9-7 minutes left: Jiren, Toppo, and Dypso fucking around.
- 7-6 minutes left: Gohan and Dyspo take each other out. Not impressive when Universe 11 is still in the same position as before.
- 6-5 minutes left: Toppo finally gets serious but fails to eliminate people. Jiren still fucking around.
- 5-4 minutes left: Toppo gets eliminated. It's 4-1 in favor of Universe 7. Jiren is still fucking around.

Why is Universe 11 so fucking anticlimactic? If Jiren and Toppo had Future Trunks' mindset about finishing fights quickly, this entire tournament would be over. But nope, they are incompetent af.

>Freeza
>brought back from the dead, once to job to Goku and another time to get raped by Toppo after jobbing to Dyspo and doing fucking nothing
>not shit
(You)

Watch as this thread goes untouched because Smugpup did nothing wrong

This is Goku's story. Why wouldn't Goku win? Dumbass.

Not to mention that the only way to currently win is for U7 to out plot-armor Jiren's plot armor. Jiren has been undamaged throughout this tournament, and is JUST NOW powering up. That performance against UI Goku? Fucking irrelevant as he was holding back massively.

Someone post the most up to date version of who eliminated who in the tournament.

Guys.... is Vegeta going to unlock UI alongside Goku in order to beat Jiren...

Of course Goku wins. We know Universe 7 wins because of End of Z, but come the fuck on. How are Toppo and Jiren so fucking incompetent?

I expected this to be a more high-stakes battle, with antagonists that are actually trying to beat their opponents. When the strongest character in the entire tournament, who actually wants to win the tournament for his secret wish, is fucking around with 5 minutes on the clock rather than show his full strength and finish the tournament already, you know shit has hit the fan. Jiren should have beaten everybody in Universe 7 by now. I don't remember past antagonists from Dragon Ball being this fucking dumb or complacent.

I wonder what Toppos reaction to losing as a GoD will be. Will he sit there in the bleachers, all muscly but sad.

no freeza does a final flashe sque double ko himself and toppo, freezas gonna be on side until hes "out of stamina" like goku is

>Jiren has plot armor
How ? It would be an asspull and bad writing if he lost.
U7 has plot armor. I like 17 but he should get knocked out next episode.
At least Frieza will get btfo which is a relief. Fuck lizardfags.

not freeza but vegeta final flash double knockouts
>freeza btfo
user he has bigger plot armor than jiren

So is GoD Toppo as strong or stronger than Jiren? Or is Jiren actually stronger than Gods of Destruction?

Vegeta is eliminating Toppo, spoilers say so. So he can't "double ko himself with toppo"

toppos better than sidra, that was why toppos hakai hurt freeza (he still absorbed that shit like a boss)
vegetas chekhovs gun fired and hes gonna outlast 17 but not freeza or goku, hes out any episode now.

Did you mean to quote me? I just wondered how the other characters will react to Toppo losing.

Especially Belmod and Khai, the smug fuckers.

JoB Toppo, the weakest GoD

>Vegeta is eliminating Toppo, spoilers say so
No they don't. Spoilers say he is fighting Jiren along with Goku and 17. Even 126 spoilers say he is fighting both. But, if Toppo is eliminated then Frieza is definitely out.

this has been the writing style forever, super strong opponents don't even try, just to build tension, until goku manages to asspull his way to victory eventually.

>seems to be trying against UI Goku
>wasn't even powered up
>got pushed to stage edge by Hit
>can somehow move around while frozen in time
>actually got ringed out by a Goku using tactics
>somehow jumps on the densest material in the multiverse which should pull him down to get back on stage
>praises pre-kawaii Final Flash
>glares Kawaii Final Flash away
>no plot armor
(You)
And U7 does have plot armor, meaning they're going to have to asspull even harder to get a win.

>if Toppo is eliminated then Frieza is definitely out.
kek

Both go UI then do a flawless fusion dance. My personal wish for how this ends. It'll also leave room for the Goku vs Jiren rivalry in the future.

There is no way Toppo will be out without eliminating someone. The two Saiyans and 17 are confirmed in 127 so only Frieza is left.

kys cuckpup

Yeah, but they mostly show him pestering others. I wish he would use that infinite energy to charge a really powerful attack a la Final Flash or like Piccolo.

Toriyama said that the Potara retcon was made for Fused Zamasu, so even if Vegito never came back, it would still be there.

Being strong =/= plot armor
Also, vegeta had time to charge his first final flash, and it's not like Jiren's glare is something weak. He pushed away a spirit bomb with it.

>charge time
By virtue of Vegeta's Kawaii form being on at least x20 tier, any output should be marginally stronger than output from SSB.
How does strength help you escape grav. wells from the densest material in the universe? How does strength make it seem like you're trying against someone only to show that you were holding back infinitely 2 episodes later?
Jiren is a blank slate of a character with a wish which will barely be expatiated upon and strength which seems to vary purely to fit the situation. He is shit.

>U11's 2nd and 3rd fighters (both SSB+ tier at least) will get at most one elimination combined
if this isn't shit writing what is ?
Hopefully toyo will save this tournament.
Many fights were good but the writing is probably the worst in any DB arc.

Question for the ones that believe Kefla is filler and she will not appear in the manga.
If Kefla isn't in the outline, what's Kale and Caulifla's purpose? In the anime is clear that their end game is fusing into a foe strong enough to push Goku beyond SSB, but if this is just Toei's idea what's Caulifla and Kale's purpose in the outline? Do you honestly think Toriyama created two powerful SS girls (one is even a LSS) just to make they job to SSG Goku?

Vegeta styling on you whiny faggots. Bow down to the prince.

Rate my team

>no mention of Frieza
I cannot wait to see the reaction of Lizardcucks when /theirfaggot/ is eliminated by Giganiga

Can Beerus just hakai Frieza the second he gets eliminated.

>Vegeta survived
HAPPENING

Cutegang assemble! Instead of complaining about who's character is better or how bad the writing is, let's post happy pictures of Caulifla, our beautiful Saiyan!

>no Freeza in sight

hes gonna be knocked out until its goku vs jiren

>Kefla > UI Goku
Fuck off geekdom, you're retarded

I like her smile.

>SSBKK Goku > UI Goku

New fusion technique leaked!

Jobbo a shit

He's out next episode man
There is no way Toppo is going out without at least one elimination. Even Dyspo knocked gohan out (indirectly).
And since 17, veggie and goku are in 127, frieza is the only one that's left.

didn't she already appear in the manga? Also they made her just to show that UI goku is strong because the first time he used it he still lost. she is just there to have a strong person that isn't jiren that goku can beat the shit out of to show he is strong. Still shit writing though.

>what's Kale and Caulifla's purpose?
I believe Kelfa will be in the manga but that's a pointless question. The vast majority of characters in Super don't have a purpose. All Hit did was jobbing to Jiren.

>17 confirm for 127
Like I said faggots, barrier in katakana is for 17

>vegeta also confirmed for 127
LMAO HAKAISHIN TOPPO IS JOBBING TO VEGETA

vegeta 1v2 Jiren and hakaishin toppo in 126

How can based vegeta cause this much butt hurt

Cauli is the cutest in the multiverse.