Shin is finally turning out to be a great general. this stuff is great even without fanservice and shit...

shin is finally turning out to be a great general. this stuff is great even without fanservice and shit. why is this not popular with Sup Forums?

most people already know whats going to happen because of historical spoilers and because of that theres really not that much to talk about besides the current chapters

What's there to talk about?

Too bad he is going to get btfo really hard in the future.

that horse has down syndrome

While that's true for some of the major characters, it's not always accurate. The author has deviated from history already in some aspects, so it can still have twists and changes someone doesn't expect even if they read the wikipedia page on the warring states era. The side characters who are never mentioned in actual history are up for interpretation too.

It's just a repeatitive garbage

>why is this not popular with Sup Forums?
i dont know about other anons but while i still speedread it to see if anything interesting happens, i find it very hard to really care about most characters

it's probably going to get threads when riboku, kaine or the edgy guy get fucked

- It's a hard manga to read weekly because of the slow pacing.
- Sup Forums in general has a very normie taste. Shonentards, waifufags etc. are the vast majority of this board.

Kingdom is a best seller in japan, it's the very definition of normie manga.

What is normie there isin't necessarily what is normie here.
Japan likes Ancient China stuff. Sangokushi (manga adaptation of Romance of the Three Kingdoms) was very popular in Japan, so much that it sold nearly 70 million copies. And yet no one cares about it in Sup Forums (even with Hox fully translating it).
Kingdom is about the Warring States period btw.

>Shonentards
What i Kingdom if not shonen? Shin is literal cluless "I wanna be the very best" shonen MC who brute forces his way through things and constantly is surprised by anything said around him.

it's published in a seinen mag so it's technically a seinen battle shounen

THAT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS

> it's technically a seinen battle shounen
user did you have a stroke?

>why is this not popular with Sup Forums?
1. Lack of meme moments
2. Lack of waifus

It's Reddit: the series

>2. Lack of waifus
I am not sure about that...
Maybe Sup Forums dosen't like chinese waifus.

yeh, there are like 2 of them. and one is clearly superior to the other, so what's even the point?

battle shounen is a genre, seinen is a demographic

unironically lurk more

Maybe if this is your first manga.

You guys think Shin will actually kill Gyou'un in this encounter? Or will the duel end inconclusively while the big battle including the majority of their forces decides the outcome.

>Gyou'un and Shin are both busy
>no more instinct leaders to lead the troops
>they go back to using tactics
>Ten becomes useful again
>Kyoukai is on the front lines to tip the scales in combat

shin killing him on the first encounter would be too soon, but i don't think it will drag out like with rinko. Next encounter for sure, with shin actually caught him off-guard and assaulted his hq

What's interesting to me is exactly how the mangaka is going to turn Sei insane.

I'm not sure but the kingdom fanbase is pretty cancerous. I've seen people try to change historical facts to make Shin look good despite everyone knowing what happens to him close to the end of the warring states period. Good manga though

Funny you say that as he just did the opposite of using brute force in this chapter you little shit

boring
artstyle is kind of jarring

yes. but probably be drag out by alternating between other commanders. There is so many thing going on i wish they change the pace or else god knows how many more chapters will this drag on.

I love it and I don't want to discuss it with anyone that doesn't get the pure HYPE I'm feeling right now.