Ramen daisuki Koizumi-san

Time for ramen.

All the world likes ramen.

I want a deranged dyke.

Why this series is getting so little atention?

You get 1 thread on the day it airs, right now people are waiting for subs.

Well user not everything needs a 24/7 thread

Just fucking look at how early it airs. Why is Japan trying to teach kids about yandere lesbians?

What do you want to discuss so much? the psychological aspects of yuu descending into madness?

Risotto

what are timezones

She's unshakeable.

(´・ω・`)

>consuming crazy amount of sodium everyday
RIP Koizumi and her high blood pressure.

So when will Yuu finally snap and rape Koizumi-san?

This anime is pure gold.

She'll have to take her virginity soon before someone else does.

Based on how early subs for this show come for us, I guess it airs at about 20-21h over in nipland. Given how most shows seem to air close to or after midnight, that feels a bit early.

I knew she really loved Yuu. What a tsundere.

next week

Koizumi likes this girl though.

Some delicious buffalo ramen for me tonight

Yuu just needs to take daily ramen baths to start developing strong ramen pheromones.

Most kids aren't watching the AT-X airing at 20:00.

made cup ramen and added my own airfry'd bacon and watched it
was good gonna do it every week like an autist
next week i'm going to buy the real ingredients and make the real ramen dish myself

Koizumi pleases old men for ramen money

lol the opening total got me, didn't notice it wasn't her voice and i was so happy for chuunidyke to have finally cracked her.
i think ramengirl just has keen anti-lesbian and anti-chuuni radar and doesn't want to associate with the class clown. I kinda did the same thing in highschool and uni just kept away from the kids who didn't get good grades because i was afraid it would rub off on me.
She seems to like the smart glasses girl so that's good it makes me like her more.

>the the only girl koizumi-san reliably approaches to talk to instead of just getting social interaction forced onto her

this little ramen autist has selected her waifu please stop stalking her already

With today's episode I ran out of my stock of pic related. I have been boiling onions and jalapenos in chicken/beef broth which I have been content with so far. What do I get at the store tomorrow? I have some left over meat bits frozen that I can use to make real broth with if I want. Do I go all out for next week?

You forgot all the fat in ramen. She is going to turn into a whale when she hits her twenties.

She has good taste.

She can taste my special yogurt single cell

Yuu should just invite Koizumi-san over for rohypnol ramen.

>draw aboy
>call it a girl
Fucking Ni-
>looks like a boy
>acts like aboy
>boyish moans
>boobs are fun
>smooth skin is a plus
>pretend her clit is a micropenis
Nevermind. I'm ok with this

>read some spoilers about yuu from the manga wiki
god i feel bad for her the poor thing i hope she finds a cuter girl than koizumi that actually likes her and they get married and she can cook all the ramen she wants for her

How long until Yuu goes full Misery?

One night I wanted to eat ramen for dinner because of this show. The instant ramen was not as good as in the show of course...

She should go full Hannibal and cut off one of Koizumi's legs to make Koizumi-san ramen for both of them.

she just needs to wait for koizumi to pass out in front of a ramen shop again
she's already had her passed out in her apartment once before i'm sure it will happen again

Slice up a boiled egg and some hot dog or sausage and throw it in with the ramen.

Lewd.

These nerds are made for each other, agree.

jesus what psychopaths do the japanese really make note of the quantity of dead things they are consuming whilst consuming them?

>The instant ramen was not as good as in the show
The other day I wasted an entire afternoon making ramen and I didn't get to pshuuuu like the girls in the show. Maybe there is something special about nip Ramen that can't be experienced unless you get it there.

Yeah. The close-ups of the euglena while they were eating made the meal less appetizing, honestly.

Can someone post the ramen guide?

NO. TOO FAR.

I went to a ramen restaurant in London last weekend because of the anime
>1 bowl of ramen was 2100 yen (£13.50)
Obscene pricing aside, it was actually quite nice. Fuck Central London

Slutty gyaru can't appreciate such smooth tactics.

I want her to sit on my face

GAY

How can a girl who's never even kissed or had romantic feelings before suddenly become a fucking hard core full fledged dyke carpet muncher after seeing one blonde western bitch?

Love at first sight is a thing.

Koizumi-san is so beautiful that she caused Yuu's awakening.

Today's episode taught me about the pleasure of standing in line

To be fair, Koizumi-san is super hot.

So? Is it true?

Italian here, actually the green is for basil.

K̞̦̘͕̦̟̜̚͘͜Ö̙̙́͋̉ͫ̋Ȋ̛̦̭͓̫͍̽ͣ̎͌͌̽ͩ̔́Z̛̥͉̦̖͎̗̫̉̓͆͌̎̆̀́U̷̯̞͈͍͔ͨ̐̏͋͛̐͞ͅM̠͗̋̐ͭ̏͡I̶̗̯͈͈ͭ͗̉͊̽͂̾̾͜-̥̘̪̪ͪ͑̒ͮ̌̃̔̽͘̕ͅS̟̣̣̰͔̮̪ͩͬ͗́͡A̷̯̟̼̯͉͂̉͝N̬͆̍ͮ̾̈̈̐ͬͅ

I want the Pineapple to practice wakamezake with Koizumi-san in front of Yuu.

>wakamezake
>not wakameramen

Her cousin is a good option

> She sees your ramen

Her friends said on the very first episode that she "always goes for the cute ones".

I believe it should be basil, mozzarella and tomatoes

>waiting in line for two hours to enter a restaurant
Don't tell me people actually do this.

I swear I've heard the BGM here before.
Anyone have the link someone posted last week to some of the BGM on youtube? I forgot who the artist was and I can't find that thread in the archive.

Is it really that much of an alien concept for you, user? Great places have a high demand anywhere.

I wish there was a ramen place near where I live.

>there are people who actually like waiting in a line for hours
What in the fuck

>Great places
Overrated places*

Food taste is as subjective as it gets, if a place is doing good enough stuff and word of mouth spreads about it then it'll start getting a line, and a lot of people like food enough to wait for something good instead of just scarfing down some shit at McDonalds.

CUTEST

Okay this time they really are having sex through ramen.

It's true.

How do you stop such a predatory lesbian?

Boy MC is very, VERY unlikable.

Why contain it?

I didn't notice any crazy eye close ups this week. Maybe she's settling down a little.

>half of the episode is about queuing etiquette
I bets brits waching this got boners

She wants to know what millions of single-celled organisms following into her would feel like. The writers know what they're doing.

double barrel shotgun

where the FUCK does this girl get the money to buy her ramen? She spends like $10 daily, no high schooler has that kind of money

Highly suspicious

I fell for the nightly temptations this show throws in your face. Damn you Koizumi!

She's an Ojou character. Probably rich.

Best thing about this show, would man handle

>no high schooler has that kind of money
Y-yeah, no normal high schooler has a $3000 allowance.

I really wanted to like this series, but the very idea of how ungodly Koizumi's shits must be after consuming that much ramen really ruins it for me.

>Koizumi's shits

What scientific field studies that?

Microbiology, if we want to consider biology a science and not stamp collecting, I guess.

>not waiting in line for McDonalds

>living in a poorfag country where they don't just deliver you your mcdonalds to your home