JoJo

Why do people hat_ Josuke? How is he inconsistent? Please enlighten me.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/asikoh009/status/959094715604811776
youtube.com/watch?v=rSyev_EFa_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gappy makes me happy

Doppio gets me Uppio

part 9 when

I doubt these are 4 people, this is one person that knows how to change their ip address.
You whack faker

He's basic and uninteresting.

We are the patrician shit posters. We are the elite of the elite, the 1% of shitposters.
It is ok for you to doubt our existence since we are so godlike.
you could also just join the discord

Joshuu makes ME happy

Non, non, non, you are mistaken, user, simply mistaken. These are shitposters with godly coordination. They need not talk, as they know when exactly to shitpost.

>2 seconds between hair.webm and Doppio Gets Me Uppio
Fast

n-nani?! these are inhuman speeds though! kansei shitposting!

>tfw they have Stands that can coordinate and turn into faster-than-light shitposting

I like him and his personality, he's just an average, friendly, nice, handsome high-school boy.
But I just like him, I don't think he's great or really good even, he's just too average.
His "no make fun of my hair" quirk and "I will revenge gramps/protect this city" mentality didn't make him interesting enough, he could've gotten more character development.
Or maybe he could've been a character in a part after 4, but I guess that's why we have part 8, even though that doesn't scratch exactly the same itch...

Why do people hat Josuke Higashikata?
They don't
Credits role

Haha if they hatted him he would dorararara them because he loves his hair and wouldn't want to ruin his hairstyle by hatting his hair haha

You're hilarious, user. Want to be the newest Morioh attraction?

>"NO! YOU'VE HIT YOUR LIMIT! I'M GONNA PUSH! NOW!"
>rohan uses heaven's door on josuke last second and writes "will follow kira"
>click
>the duwang gang yells after josuke and kira
>BOOM
>"YA-YATTAZO!"
>kira hears a faint yell from afar
>it was josuke looking angrier than ever
>"KIRA YOSHIKAGE!!"
>"B-BAKANA! HOW CAN THIS BE?! HIGASHIKATA JOSUKE AND HIS SHIT HAIR!"
>josuke rushes up against kira due to the rage of his hair being called shit
>killer queen is defenseless now that stray cat is gone
>dust biting is about to finish
>"DORARARARARARA"
>josuke and kira is sent to some unknown snowy place that looks like morioh back in time
>"DORA!!"
>kira gets launched into a flower
>kira gets the angelo treatment and becomes a flower that is now a morioh landmark
>josuke being injured from his battle looks around in the blanket of snow to see a car stuck in the distance
>josuke remembers this scene and familiarity of deja vu
>he proceeds to help the car get out of the snow by taking off his gakuran
>the mother drives off without stopping and goes to a hospital for her sick son
>josuke turns to his back in the field of snow and spots the kira flower
>josuke breathes in and breathes out
>"I feel completely refreshed. This is the GREATest high!"
>all of a sudden time starts reverting back to the way things were
>"Thi-This is the power of Crazy Diamond's Killer Queen: Bites the Dust!"
>josuke is back to where the ambulance was in present time 1999
>the duwang gang walks up slowly
>"So this is the golden heart of Morioh, huh?"
>josuke turns around looking surprised
>"No, this was all a team effort and most importantly thanks to my new stand power"
>everyone looks up to the skies to see reimi and all the other lives that have been lost by kira finally rest in peace
>josuke smiles greatly and poses
>"My Crazy Diamond... is not crash!"
>cue "Great Days -Units Ver.- (EDM Arrangement Ver.)"

Please make me into a donut and let me be eaten by Josuke (I love vore haha)

Somebody say vore?

Nah, this is how Part 4 shoud've ended

>Kira gets beaten to a bloody pulp, but not dead.
>His KQ gets sealed by Heaven's Door and he himself gets imprisoned either in Superfly or some isolated fortress-prison, living in an isolated cell
>Doesn't mind at the beginning and gets comfortable with that. He gets food and water regularly, books to read.
>It's continues well for him untel his urges starts to kick in.
>an asocial introvert who desires to live the life of a plant now desires to get out of this cell as soon as possible and come back to the town.
>Cannot escape because his KQ is sealed, so he must live in this cell for the rest of his life while suffering the BREAK DOWN BREAK DOWN from his urges.

Never fails to get a chuckle out of me.
Post the rest of the torture pasta please.

Josuke's face is the most offputting thing about this, what the fuck is up with it

I love his contrast of being a kind-hearted kid and being an asshole who would beat the shit out of you for insulting his hair and who will fraud you for a couple of millions of yen.

Think that's why a lot of people think he's boring, he's relatable to just about everyone.

Isn't that a good thing?

Yes and no. Yes because it makes him more like a human, no because he loses individuality as a person.
I'd even argue that Jonathan has more individuality than Josuke, since only a handful of people can be as kind as Jonathan.

Part 3:
>DIO doesn't die, but gets his body completely destroyed to the point of no return.
>The only remaining part of him is his head.
>Gets put back in the jar.
>Instead of being killed, he is now imprisoned in the jar inside of aquarium-like cell with some fishes as his fellow inmates and some "sinked" minituar boat.

Part 5
>Diavolo gets brutally beaten up, but not killed.
>GER sets all of KC abilities and Diavolo's willpower to zero.
>He is now rendered to the state of a vegetable, but with some remaining consciousness.
>Gets the role of a living statue in the mansion of Giorno.
>Since anyone in the criminal world gets to know the real identity of the former boss, he is now a popular "touristic" attraction.
>Anyone who comes to him are allowed to make fun of him, bully and humiliate him, but are not allowed to kill.
>Diavolo is forced to see and endure, how people who feared and obeyed him, treat him like a joke and even worse.

>Part 6
>Pucci simplt gets imprisoned not only for the shit he caused in the prison, but also Police figures out that he is the cause of her sister's death.

Part 7:
>Johnny spares Valentine and the President doesn't intend to kill him, though, he plans to do it later
>Soon, the Senat impeaches him because of scandals that appeared soon in the light.
>Scandals about his attempts to rape the wife of Stephen Steel and him killing some americans
>People of America, who voted for him, now hates and despises him.
>He is declared as the shame of America.
>People say about him things like"Funny Valentine? More like: Rapey Valentine. Am I right?"
>People hates him and ashamed of him so much they vote him to get rid of his citizenship and send him to Mexico.
>And Valentine endured all of that with his crushed spirit.

When will you jojofags move on to a better series?

Thanks, time to masturbate at work.

Also reminder not to respond to obvious bait that has been repeated in previous threads.

>167876675
Guaranteed replies
Stop responding to this shitposter.

It can be, but Josuke is your standard high school guy. Not interesting to read at all.

FUCK

The credits have been roled, there is nothing you can do.

I can at least complain about it.

Watch me (or another one) role the credits once again.

Why is she so smug?

A stand that can forever put these threads in trash.

whenever it gets uncancelled

Do not reply to Pedro.

>not naming it Wish You Were Here

twitter.com/asikoh009/status/959094715604811776

Love that guys work, sucks this one has that garbage beside Abbachio.

Love that guys work, sucks this one has that garbage beside Anasui.

Why did those four get removed yet Joshu didn't?

Are the Mods Nut-Lovers?

I'm more concerned with the fact that the vore pic didn't get deleted

>implying there is something wrong with vore
fucking plebian

Rose are red,
Violets are blue,
These newfag mods will not censor my love for Doppy~

Fuck off boss.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Passione, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids in Italy, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in Gangstar warfare and I have the best stand in all of Italy. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over Sup Forums? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Italy and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, faggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just before you even see me – if you see me. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of unique standsand I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I LOVE KIRA

This is the most arousing page in the manga

diavolo has less kills than kira kek what a puss

That face is fucking terrible
I loved Josuke when he was introduced. But as the story progressed, he was just "meh". Many support characters and Kira especially became more exciting, interesting, and even relevant.

Huge eyes, shitty nose, lazy mouth

How would Jotaro react if Jolyne married a black guy?

your mom

T-two beautiful long-haired men in one Ashiya drawing??

Where's the dinner pic

>has less kills than a guy who kills for pleasure

How would George react if Dio married a black guy?

T. Weather report

Quality over quantity

very jealous

I think Phantom Blood could actually be turned into a pretty good 2.5 hour movie, even without a huge budget. Someone like Oz Perkins, Mike Flanagan, etc as director, someone that wouldn't be too expensive to hire but has shown themselves to be good at suspense and horror. Play up the horror, the relationship between Jonathan and Dio as adopted brother/enemies, and make it a Netflix exclusive or Amazon Prime exclusive (it probably wouldn't do well in theaters, but streaming has helped a lot of smaller projects more notice). Get a bunch of up-and-coming actors, maybe one A-or-B lister to play a small role as George (because again, lower budget), maybe Alfie Allen can show up as Speedwagon.

It could work. Would most fans be happy? Probably not, to be honest. Could it be done accurately? Yeah, it could, probably more accurately than the animated movie was. But it could be done well.

WHY HASN'T VENTO AUREO BEEN CONFIRMED YET GOD DAMN IT

Johnathan would be a black guy, while Dio would be an evil white man with pure blonde hair.

I can see it.

Shut the fuck up god damn it

your mom is a black guy

there actually was a phantom blood movie, but there was only one screening of it because araki was pissed at the premiere, they left out zeppeli

Gappy makes me happy

Can't tell if bait

Joshuu never gets deleted for some reason. Confirmed /ourguy/

It looks like she just whored herself out and is proud of it.

At this point - all we can is just wait

youtube.com/watch?v=rSyev_EFa_U
it's real, there's even some bits of footage

Mcu fan detected

What's Mcu?

Why don't people wanna discuss jojo with me

Giorno>Gappy>Josuke>Jolyne>Johnny>Joseph>Jotaro>Jonathan

I'll make it so there's only some bits of you and your mom

Joseph>Gappy>Giorno>Jonathan>Jolyne>Jotaro>Jorge>Johnny the Terrorist

What's there to like about Gappy after he finds out who he is?

To be fair, you have to have a very IQ to even understand Gappy's character . . .

I'm probably a faggot but I can't stand any Jojos except Giorno, Jolyne, and Gap.

jojo is for losers

Joseph>Johnny>Josuke>Jolyne>Jotaro>Jonathan>Giorno

B-b-bruno! The hook of his bait went inside of me!

>liking a terrorist
why are you even here? don't make me report you to the FBI for supporting terrorism

>2 threads in a row ended with credits role
How do we stop it?

/trash/

Well, his character is legitimately interesting: he's like a wild animal fighting for his life, which pretty much anyone can relate with that...
he even reminds me of best villain

You can't.
Credits role

>which pretty much anyone can relate with that...
who?

The return of based hairposter!

>they left out Zeppeli

What is this credits role meme? I've been gone for maybe one day and I see it everywhere now.