Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyok

>tfw no loli slaves to bath with

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ww6IA-VsHuU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hopefully this means they won't ruin Arisa's fanservice scene.

masked hero

lizas scales keep getting worse every episode

Remove non-humans.

I love Rem

M U H

main wife

Looks like they may do volume 3 too after all. They cut almost all the labyrinth cleanup and internment stuff and ended this episode almost right where volume 1 ends.

5 years too young.

If you were in MC's shoes, would you reveal your power level, or keep a low profile?

reveal and rape all the bitches in my harem

You can't rape the willing. I mean that literally in this case.

yes the best time of week is here again

>implying you can't
It's called consensual rape, user.

Too bad she'll be irrelevant after next week's ep.

I'm still hoping for volume 4, but I'll be satisfied if they shift events around and have Liza's emotional outburst for volume 2 instead.

Sure you can, just ask Arisa. Satou was absolutely willing in the few seconds before he realised something was up.

>from lizard girl into a shit smeared onee-san
I can justify murder, but not this.

I wonder what does she smell like

Hair censoring at least, hopefully nothing like light beams at night. I hope they don't cut it too short.

I know it has to be easier that way, but her scales look much worse than the LN/manga.

my wives are so cute

>Aoi Yuuki in this trash

She needs to fire her manager.

But I only one of them in that, and she is hidden.

That cute little lolipuppybutt.

Can't always be picky, bet she got a good pay out of this.

Best girl is finally here.

pochi and tama are a miracle

If that's where all the money went, they should have picked someone else and spent a bit more elsewhere on this.

fuck you
you're trash and you need to fire yourself

>and she's voicing worst girl
fuck me you were right

It's literally an advertising.
Famous VAs bring in the fame and the fans of said VA.

Liz is cute!

It's a very common thing. You have the main characters voiced by nobodies and have one supporting character voiced by a veteran. So the veteran can "guide" the new voices. That's their story and they are sticking with it.

> Picked up for kenomimi loli action
> Ended up reading whole WN

Jerkey-san and Hamburger-sensei are cute!

It's the only way to get enough Pochi and Tama. Still waiting for Satou to be forced into marriage with the others.

Damn Abe did fine job brainwashing the neets into getting married and own lolis in these series

The problem is that Satou isn't interested in anyone right now but a 100 million year old elf, and not even her telling Satou to have 100 children first gets him to use that method.

youtube.com/watch?v=ww6IA-VsHuU
Damn, I really fell in love with the ED!
Is there more good stuff from the "Wake Up, Girls!"?

At this point in WN it feels like he'll be getting group marriage ceremony.

kinda wish they went a little more into the game system and explained more about how experience or the slave seal work but I think they did a pretty good job covering the first dungeon

Is it better to read the LN or the WN for this series?

for head and womb patting

And then Arisa will try to sneak into his bed that night and get caught as usual.
I only have read the WN, but I read the LN cuts some of the content.

So I'm trying to get back into the WN, but I'm finding it near impossible with all these name drops I don't remember. Is there a chapter, like in smartphone, where the author just lists everyone out for convenience?

U dun it nao!

Arisa is for sexual abuse, Tama & Pichi only for caring and admiring

I have had a similar problem since there are so many that only have a few scattered chapters. I've though about one day going though the WN again and writing the chapter where every character name is mentioned, if I wasn't so far behind on others.
We need Satou to agree to the first one. He just needs to do nothing to stop her, it's less work that way.

>the LN cuts some of the content.
Oh really? i always assumed LN has time to make the story more clean and organized compared to the WN

I haven't read the LN yet, and it's been too long since reading the WN chapters they cover, but I remember someone saying it does clean the story more, but side chapters are missing, and maybe some of the detail considered unnecessary within the chapters. Maybe those side chapters are just going to be sold as separate volumes. Some of the later WN chapters also seem to reference some new content from the LN as well, but nothing that I can tell is that important.

>tfw no brothels this season

Does it just fade to black?

He hasn't had a chance to go to any yet from what I remember.

guys where can i find a loli animal ear slave

go away Naofumi

Lisa is for sexual abuse, Tama & Pochi are for loving sex without abuse.

Wait, he has to invest points in individual spells? IIRC in the WN he only had to invest in the relevant magic skill (i.e. Fire Magic) and just learn the spells under that skill.

>The Crazy Princess That Started With a Death March
Is this valid English?

Even in the WN he could invest points in types of spells, not a specific spell. He still had to use the spell once through things like scrolls, but I don't think having the skill was needed to learn the spell. I think Arisa was the same.

God, Lulu is pure sex, why can't she be more relevant?

Stitch of pic related when?

>letting them sleep on a cold floor

Shit was fucking brutal, at least shit out something like picnic mat from your magic inventory.

The LN version of Death March is an almost total rewrite, like the LN versions of Overlord or Konosuba.

Yes. It's pretty much 'I visited a brothel, things happened, I got a bunch of sex skills.' in the LN version. The WN is more detailed but still not explicit.

No, but it's valid Engrish.

As she grows more Satou stops taking baths with her, so he knows.
If any of the harem gets Satou, I hope it spends at least as much time for that night as it did when he gained the skills. Named characters shouldn't get less attention than someone no one cares about.

POCHI YOU ARE OWARI DA!!

kinda funny but for some reaosn i actually enjoy this garbage show and beatless a lot, even though knowing that they have no objective qualities. this is so much better than isekai smartphone, despite having the exact same premise. if only the mc wasnt voiced by a girl.

>tfw they don't include best girl

When did he get holy sword? I guess i missed it somehow or either forgot or didn't paid attention.

LEMME JUST AXE THIS FUCKING METAL DOOR ARGG!!!

presumably when he wrecked the dragons, the loot he got included that sword and the gun.

GOD DAMMIT ISEKAI BOI

>confuse ray
>LETS PARTY HARDER BOIS

So what are these two cuties all about? Why did she call him satou?

>The LN version of Death March is an almost total rewrite

Do you have any preference between the WN and LN?

Literally who?

FUCK LV300 THROWING SKILL, GODDAMMIT

Favorite anime this season. Wonder if should start reading the LN.

god i wish i could cuddle them

wow QUALITY is strong with this one. I wonder how the author feels about this?

Even though the quality it's 2 cents rich, I needed something to not think about Overlord's monthly manga.

>Oh really? i always assumed LN has time to make the story more clean and organized compared to the WN

The LN is more of a rewrite and it removes unnecessary plot points/chars. For example, the LN completely skipped Lilina, the tomboy daughter of Gururian's Viceroy. She's only mentioned in one paragraph.

Or the WN.
Probably hopes it at least gets him more money from the LN sales.

I really thought he was going to somehow free the slaves but instead he just becomes their legal master. I guess it's fine but it's kind of odd.

>Or the WN.
So which one? WN does seem to have more chapters translated.

Freeing them would do them more harm than good.

>it's kind of odd.

Seems that they like it though, also if you free them, they need money to stay in the city (something about a permission to stay), other wise they become a slave again.

He free them eventually, but not in the anime. It isn't the safest place in the world for non-humans to be free.

>LN cuts some of the content
Does it cut the prostitute?

>you will never pet your neko slave or your inu slave
>you will never have them napping on your lap
>you will never tell them they did a good job

Life is pain.

Worst girl finally appeard, fucking dropped.

So how bad is this flopping?