Overlord

How much more of this Lizardmen bullshit do we have to endure?
I thought I was watching a show about a demigod wrecking shit, but instead its been 4 episodes of a bunch of reptiles doing tribal shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ay0zqCi17N8
may.2chan.net/b/src/1517520161397.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we wuz lizardz and shieet

2-3 episodes left.
This season is officially garbage

the story is more coherent and makes way more sense than like episodes 2-6 of the 1st season

>but muh power level
babby wants his fantasy wish fulfillment

>fantasy wish fulfillment
no shit. its called escapism for a reason.

but the 1st season was like 3 volumes wasn't it

how many volumes will this one be? isn't the lizard shit only 1 volume?

Taking up half the season for 1 volume is actually retarded

>a week of knowing eachother
>"IMPREGNATE ME!"

Overlord is popular because of all the world building and characters etc. This is part of that world building. Without it would it have even been considered in the first place?

You think they waited too long?

>implying theres going to be a 3rd season
this world building is wasting time.

>implying it won't be a full adaptation

The sow pace due to the world building was the primary complaint about the first season. They cranked it up even higher for the second season.
They could have fit lizards into less episodes with no detriment to the storytelling.

If the characters don't get any development Sup Forums is like:
>Muh this anime sucks, everyone is one dimensional, there is literally no development at all!

If the characters get development Sup Forums then is like this:
> Fucking shit boring anime, why show pointless development of pointless characters? Fuck this anime

Lizardmen shouldn't be this sexy.

So the common point of debate now is whether or not the lizards are taking too much screentime in a mere 13 episode season, but is it really too much to hope for a third season?

Are Workers', Emps' and dorfs' arcs too shit material to even be considered by whoever it is that's calling the shots?

>Madhouse
>3rd Season

Can Ainz-sama pull it off?

the pleb filter is working

1 more ep
was hoping they would've ended it last ep, but they didn't want to rush it I guess

>kadokawa doing a full adaption
this is just a promotion for the LN

madhouse doesn't decide if/when a new season is made
kadokawa (the LN publisher) might order another season if LN sales drop in the future, but there's no financial sense in that

The ideal scenario would be that plebs give up their money without compromising the Q U A L I T Y of the animé; or worse, affect the storyline to be shittier like they did with Arche.

>tfw we will never see rapemaster Shallchair mindbreak anyone into wearing a dogtail or witness Ainz-sama's tutoring sessions

What?
There's only 1 more episode

There's at least 2 more episodes of Lizards since episode 5 will be dedicated to Lizard Sex. David Attenborough is credited for S2 so he's most likely going to do a full documentary on Lizardmen next episode. It's a bold and daring move by Madhouse, let's see it if pays off.

You're not suppose to say anything good about the lizardmen here, you have to shit on them

Just one-half of an episode about Lizards- the other half being gloriously animated Shallchair- then we can all move on to the Sebas-sama's thirty seconds, mind-controlled Demiurge, and best meido.

I think I know which one you're talking about...

>muh LN promotion
A franchise isn't build on novel sales.

It's almost like Sup Forums isn't one person

i-I'm n-not?

No, user. I'm You!

Best lizard has arrived.

Okay guys, it's been 2 days since yenpress released volume 6 so why haven't I seen it on the goddess yet?!

Is he biting his tongue off?

Three volumes too.
We are currently on volume 4 with the lizards. Volume 5 and 6 are actually part of the same "arc" so maybe that's why they feel 7 episodes will be enough to animate it.
That said, that probably means they are cutting shit out which makes me mad because I really like vol 5 and 6.

I came here for Papa Bones killing people and instead I got lizards fucking. Fuck this sit

What was this guy's deal again? I remember Crusch, Zenberu and the chief who is intelligent but has an armor that turns your intelligence into strength and thus turned into kind of a retard but I don't remember anything about this dude.

Well, next volume is 50% Sebas getting a waifu, 49% hummies doing hummie shit and 1% Ainz so get used to it.

Yes, I would fuck this sit indeed user.

ainz a shit, even climb is better

Plz Renner.

>not enjoying the lizards
It is a nice break from the usual.

What's "the usual"? Literally every volume has different shit going on.
I understand the purpose of focusing on the lizards and I don't really hate them but I can see why some people would be mad that they are getting so much focus.

>Lizards are break from Chair
>Climb is break from Lizards
>Sebas is break from Climb
>EE is break from Sebas
>Dindus are break from EE
>Jiggles is break from Dindus
That's a lot of breaks user.

blame his faggot chuu2 creator.

>opens forums
>entire page with lizard furry art
>nope the gates of weird fetishes have opened now I must create a filter.

>forums
What forums are we talking about?

Bitchy Albedo S2 mugs are great.

This is so hard to watch... They can actually hold smart conversations but still live in african-like huts, can't farm, wear little to no clothes etc. If only they were brainlets, then I would really enjoy watching Ainz slaughtering and enslaving dumb subhumans.

did her tits get bigger since s1?

Research suggests that due to harsh environment and challenging issues your tribal ancestors of 100k years might've actually been smarter than average human today. Modern humans heavily rely on stored data and our memory is already declining.

idk but those faces are great, I'm saving all of them.

Quintessence of the series in one screenshot.

Lizards may have overstayed their welcome for like 1 episode, but a lot of Vol 5 is just exposition for volume 6. I'm hoping the rest of the season will be streamlined, with a focus on the latter half of Volume 6, which has a lot of good action scenes (Blue rose vs Entoma & Demi, EE vs Yuri&Shizu, and some Momon/Jaldabaoth action). The Sebas/Climb arcs will have to be featured, but I'm hoping they cut it down to like 3 episodes.

We don't even know how long they have been there.
Maybe they have human-like intelligence but haven't existed long enough to actually use it to develop their society.
It was also shown that they have a very war-oriented culture and are isolationists. Zaryusu fucking got marked as a pariah just because he went outside their shitty lake and brought farming knowledge.

Victim looks cuter than I expected but his angel language is shittier than I imagined.

I doubt we would get the dorfs if we get S3. Vol 9 seems like the perfect point to end the season.

Yeah, I was thinking along the lines of
youtube.com/watch?v=Ay0zqCi17N8

which LN covers the events of the current season? where should I jump into the books after episode 4?

Nigger you ARE rich, possibly richest man in the entire world.

The anime is currently adapting vol 4.

>where should I jump into the books after episode 4
You should jump off a bridge for even asking this here.

Yeah but he is not used to being rich. He was a wageslave living a humble life where all his money went to the game.
He is like one of those guys who win the lottery, he has the money but not the upbringing and attitude of a richfag.

Jesus fucking Christ, did those skellies looted thousands of Gilgameshs or something?

Ainz doesn't want to use guild resources for his personal expenses, and doesn't want to use nazarick gold to better disguise himself from other players or powerful entities.

Basically, he's Scrooge McDuck.

Somebody need to stitch those frames together, this shot would be great.

It's not technically correct, since all stuff from Nazarick is abnormal - ideal objects of sort.

>ideal objects
Yggdrasil gold = NW gold and Ainz has numerous items that are national treasures on itself, in addition to Exchange Box which literally can make money from shit.

Even Ainz's pillow is worth more than the entirety of the Empire's treasure.

may.2chan.net/b/src/1517520161397.jpg

Would you

Anyone who wouldn't is literally gay.

And how do you explain the whole story with ingot then? It's literally just a metal ingot, which can't be processed because it's not designed to be used in actual blacksmithing.

Shaltear and Momonga-sama a virgin?

yes

>which can't be processed because it's not designed to be used in actual blacksmithing.
Plz user, it's clearly metamaterial that requires mana applied through special skills to be molded into form. Semi-mythical Starlite IRL doesn't get heated up too.

Momonga is, Shalltear is not. Albedo is, strangely enough.

Carpet-munchers don't count tho.

Getting fucked by a sex slave with a strap-on doesn't count as losing your virginity.

It's not just objects, but also beings from Nazarick as well. This is actually a big recurring theme.

Hambeast detected.

Well they are "constructs" of sorts for sure, but gold is gold: it wasn't stated, but since Ainz said that it has monetary value - I assume that it can be smelted and re-forged into anything else, which makes it your regular gold.

Nice head-canon there buddy.

>about half this season is dedicated to lizard men

>Momonga is
What about Suzuki Satoru? He cheated on Albedo in IRL?

>22XX AD toxic corporocracy shadowrun wageslave MMO-addict
>getting any

He probably fucks lonely OL's on a daily basis.

Bukubukuchagama popped his cherry while Peroronchino listened in the next room.

user nips are not fucking even today, imagine how worse it would get in 200 years.

He said he had no experience with women, so no. Given that it's confirmed he's in his 30s, he was a real life wizard as well.

I'm not even gay but I would make tender love to that boi pussy

>2D
>more free time
>nips are not fucking even today
Fuckin Awesome

I agree, the age of robowaifu cannot come too soon.

The lizard story is the reason I dropped the manga, literally an entire year on this crap also the reason I didn't even touch the anime.

Fuck off my Overlord thread bitch, go discuss which SAO girl you'd rather get pegged by

I want more parts from Demi's pov. His orgasming sasugas in end of vol 10 were pretty satisfying.

Both anime and manga are way behind LN anyway, and the exact part of the source material they are at is not helping.

The lizardmen are fine, the next arc is going to be shit.

Only the last two episodes of the season will be truly good.

>IMPREGNATE ME

Is Season 2 going to have an OST? Am I wrong or am I hearing music that wasn't in the first?

Well the only good thing about upcoming eps will be Brain and Gazef's bromance and Brain himself. The rest will be painful probably even worse than lizard simulator.