What the fuck did I just read?

What the fuck did I just read?

Other urls found in this thread:

sumeragi-hokuto.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A spin-off of a spin-off of Cardcaptor Sakura.

They fucked it up not making watanuki be clow himself

>xxxHolic was actually about Yuko grooming Watanuki to become her future husbando
I mean that sort of happened in the end but it would have been perfect.

She was just grooming him to be a good servsnt. She's clearly not human and might even be timeless.

Nah. Yuko is perfect Onee-san.
Watanuki & Himawari belong together.

Himawari got married though

I remember having good thoughts about the anime. They really did a good job with doumeki.

Oh shit. Wait did I forgot about that completely?
FUCK.

It's in OVA right?

Why Clamp start drawing like some bad 90 yaoi manga?

Are you some kind of animeonly fag? After shit hit the fan Himawari couldn't go back/didn't want to go back to the store user.

Watanuki should have got with the loli. Damn Doumeki.

what's the point of rei?

Best thing CLAMP made after Tokyo Babylon.

Yuko is really the pinnacle of their writing.

In the manga,. Watanuki take Yuko position focused all of his attention in trying to revive her.

He became immortal like her (timeless)
His two best friends (Himawari and other guy) marry each other so all of their descents will keep serving him.

They done that by themselves because they are worry that he might lose his mind because of immortality and shit. the dude didn't notice when an entire generation pass.

P.S: I haven't read xxxHOLiC Rei so I don't know what they changed in it

I tried watching this but the anatomy really put me off. It was so awful. I know CLAMP has a reputation for noodle men, but this was just too much. Should I try again?

It look like xxxHOLiC Rei more of reboot?

Doumeki didn't marry Himawari, he married with Kohane

>everyone loved watanuki
>nobody won the bowl

What did Clamp mean by this?

xxxHolic Rei is a manga between after thr whole TRC incident (main) and Holic latest chapters since at the end of xxxHolic Watanuki is older than 100 years

>Himawari
stop reading it years ago, can't remember most of shit happened

In the OVA Adayume Doumeki hands the wedding invitation to Watanuki user.

I wonder if either Yuuko or Watanuki will ever be referenced in Clear Card?

nobody knows

Do we know already what the fuck was that egg?

no

Is like you don't know CLAMP, we will never know.

Finish Tsubasa.

Most probably as an one scene cameo. Clamp really like XXXholic, they even added it to Blood-C

Fuck

Didn't he give it to Syaoran in TWC?

how? Does it not take place before yuko died?

Watanuki/Yuuko otp

Doumeki (xGrandson) at the end of xxxHolic still has it, also as far we know Watanuki doesn't even know about the existence of the said.

>they even added it to Blood-C
FUCKING HELL.
PLEASE STOP THOSE WOMAN.

Ah, I have fond memories of xxxHolic. Yuko and her sultry voice were some of my most frequent fap materials back then.

Rei is a straight up sequel/prequel.

Read it for fucks sake.

>yuko died
She's not even canonically DED yet

t.Clow Reed

she is, get over it you dumb watanuki

damn CLAMP really fucked up everything with TRC

The moral is never go full Nagai

>never go full Nagai
>Go Full Nagai
This should be a thing.

What did they exactly fucked up? I see this accusation but where is all that got ruined?

EVERYTHING

I thought Watanuki had an ethereal waifu? What happened to her?

Overdramatic much?

Zatshiki-Warashi? She's kill.

No, xxxHoLiC Rei takes place after the finale of xxxHoLiC with Doumeki's descendant which is why he still has the egg.

The current arc in Rei is about her but it's on hiatus.

>Doumeki's decendant
>When SHIZUKA has mentioned Kohane several times

Idiot.

TWC ruined it all

WHAT?

Read Rei

So rei is now on hiatus. for how long it's gonna stay that way

CCS probably

Is there any other name more overrated than CLAMP?

so another 2 years probably, what about world chronicle, it's worth the read?

It would rob Watanuki of his memories of Yuko. Domeki and his descendants decide hes better off with them.

It is worth is only 20 chapters and technically it ended but is far from finished, might as well consider it on hiatus too.

I wish it was better and separate from the other clamp universe. Started off good but watanuki was made to be a complete joke of a character and doumeki holier than thou. It was not that good.

damn fucking CLAMP the hiatus masters. They'll never top CCS, that manga is so comfy and based

Does this ever get interesting?
I'm in vol.5 and the only things I like are the art and these 2 little sluts

xxxholic, X and Tokyo Babylon were pretty good.

X to a lesser extent tho

xxxholic was tainted by tsubasa and watanuki not being clow, I'll give tokyo babylon a try

>watanuki not being clow

Why did people want Watanuki to be Clow? Are Eriol and Sakura's dad not enough for you?

How many reincarnations does a halfu Chinese/British wizard need?

I felt Watanuki not being clow was better. Because he feels more like an individual that way.

>Because he feels more like an individual that way.
This. Clow is more like a symbol and the God of CLAMP's multiverse. He isn't supposed to be an actual character we know like Watanuki, there always has to be some mystery about him.

I'm still hoping watanuki = clow, CLAMP will surely deliver.

But Clow had an english father and a mother from the Li clan in China and it has already been revealed that Watanuki was born from the paradox of TRC Syaoran going into another world and his adoptive parents are clone Sakura and clone Syaoran. I'm not sure CLAMP could make him Clow without retconning CCS.

cuties

So you're telling me that watanuki growing into clow is more retarded than the own watanuki existence as syaoran replacement or the fact that syaoran is the child of his own clone?

Yes
One is just dumb while the other requires major retcons of plot points that have been established for like 20 fucking years

>implying CLAMP has not fucked their own continuity
retcon something like that is not difficult

>Zatshiki-Warashi? She's kill.
The fuck?
Please tell me you're lying.

it's not known, holic is on hiatus since last year

So are there plans of finishing fucking tsubasa?

When they finally finish X

Blue-balled right at the finale, goddammit.

>When they finally finish X
yea it's not gonna happen friendo

Anywhere I can read Tokyo Babylon online without shit scans or do I just have to buy the dark horse release?

>Berserk will end before X
>akagi’s duel with washizu ending before x
Will X be the last hiatus manga?

More like a spinoff of a CCS spinoff.

It's just shitposting. People say it ruined CCS despite the only CCS thing in it being Sakura showing up for like 2 pages in a dream near the end. Then people say xxxHolic fucked everything up by killing Sakura in a car accident when it was the clone that died. People are just retards.

I haven't been able to find good scans. Someone in one of the CCS threads had scans of all the Dark Horse volumes of it so maybe someone somewhere could find scans of the Dark Horse Tokyo Babylon volumes too. Apparently the CCS ones were on a private tracker though so it's probably the same here.

Watched anime for 10 years (probably more than 1500).
XXXholic is still my top 3

CLAMP are a bunch of hacks

Well it’s a short manga so the dark horse volumes won’t break the bank. I’ll check the private trackers I have for good scans but iirc the last time I looked the scans were pretty crap, maybe bakabt has it better than animebytes.

I did find this blog just a second ago. They have good scans and are putting the Dark Horse translations onto them. I think the second half of volume 2 is going to be up tomorrow but yeah, it's only up through volume 2 so far.

sumeragi-hokuto.tumblr.com/