Fate/kaleid liner PrismaIllya Movie

The movie's BDs are out, anyone gonna sub it?

Other urls found in this thread:

s3.amazonaws.com/ksr/assets/020/042/303/fbc5b3c5f28696079a03f82816ff2388_original.mp4
docs.google.com/document/d/1LZyCGCSNSdIMrCJsDxAvNufB6ubx11bRdRvXgnWfz7Q/edit
imgur.com/a/jfBMa
youtube.com/watch?v=adrGMwwNgVc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squash_and_stretch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where's the movie BD? I haven't seen it.

I've bought it myself.
Doesn't seem like it's up anywhere yet.

Then why are you asking if anyone is going to sub it if you know nobody uploaded it?

I wanted to see if there was a group or individual interested in doing it, so that I could contact them and give it to them if they need it. Hence the question.

Well, then you'd better hope a smart and handsome man who is pretty good at translating and is also a huge fan of Prisma Ilya would happen to come around here....

I'll take my chances...

Guy on Boy's Love is gonna post an updated script soon.

Spoonfeed me please.

Show comparsions to current webrip. We need to know what got upgraded.

Did they fix the QUALITY?

s3.amazonaws.com/ksr/assets/020/042/303/fbc5b3c5f28696079a03f82816ff2388_original.mp4

LQ though

JESUS CHRIST!

Didn't watch the webrip. post some screenshots of the said QUALITY and I'll check it for you.

No, but they made the QUALITY look pretty.

wtf i love sakura now

Hi-res when?

I downloaded some Korean sub and there was a forum with some amateur English subs. Watched for 15 minutes and it was tolerable.

[Mabors Sub][Fate kaleid liner Prisma Illya Oath Under Snow][GB][1080P]

Christ this movie looks like shit

is it a compilation?

Picked up

I'm talking about the BD's. Nobody wants to watch that unfinished shit.

Shit franchise, shit studio.
Honestly what did you expect?

>whole special about wormslut

At least you'll never see her aga

>It's mostly standstill with her and Shirou around table and her complaining about not having much space in Prisma.

> movie for Prisma Ilya
> features less than 3 seconds of Ilya
> wormslut Sakura complains about lack of exposure

There are people who deserve exposure more than the wormslut.

I-is this true.

And its clearly not the cucked wife.

Whole special in nutshell.

Wait a second, that translation.
docs.google.com/document/d/1LZyCGCSNSdIMrCJsDxAvNufB6ubx11bRdRvXgnWfz7Q/edit

Seriously, who thought its gonna be a good idea?!
>ok, movie is a prequel so obviously we cant shove 2 other main cups here, some people wouldn't be that happy about, but atleast they get coolest shirou and his cup
>now for special
>lets still not add 2 other cups
>lets make it about worst character instead, not to mention shes not even a loli
just fucking why

Just imagine if one of the girls was given king hassan or zealot

Essetially look at this and you seen WHOLE special. Nothing more imortant is happening here except some interesting/fun infodump.

how can ufotable make better shit with a tv series? for a movie this is shit

the special shoulda been sakura receiving the Lancelot card for maximum greatness

Why would the franchise have anything to do with it? Are you retarded?

Anyone else thing the shirou and sakura from the ilya-verse are probably fucking their brains out?

Zealot isn't a proper Hassan, so she shouldn't be possible. King Hassan is fair game though.

>imgur.com/a/jfBMa
You better take that back. This was at least consistent.

>Prisma Illya movie
>no Prisma Illya

If you think that's shit then you haven't seen the original that was screened in theathers. Just watch it on youtube.

This one is the original. At least the BD has fixed major QUALITY
youtube.com/watch?v=adrGMwwNgVc

Is that fucking fastwheels?

There's a release on nyaa. Downloading.

Someone make a comparision between the original and the BD.

3rei is one hell of a drug

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squash_and_stretch

>subbed 1080p is out
Fuck yes, based Beast's Lair. I'm glad I finally get to watch it tonight after holding off on the chinese leak version.
Right after the Emiya Gohan episode too.

New chapter when?

We just got one a few days ago

okay but
When are these two going to just fuck already?

Why would they when they're not gay?

[PrismaShirou]Fate kaleid liner PrismaIllya Oath Under Snow (BD 1920x1080 x.264 FLAC)

It's out.

they took down that torrent because the guys from beasts lair asked them too.

they said they will release better subs today though

I'm afraid that's not how little girls work, user.

Someone please upload the RAW. Don't need the BL subs.

They know what the fans want.

>Kuro's points
This is why HEROyama is going to kill her off

Not the prisma fans as was evident by the twitter polls, but I suppose they are trying to market the movie towards normal fate fans. When it comes to the rest of the merch they clearly focus on the cups.

Kuro is still pretty popular, it's just those who love the cups usually love all three of them and with Illya being the main girl and Miyu being the main cup in the movie it's no surprise they got more votes than her, in the twitter poll Kuro did quite decently though, only beaten by Illya, Shirou and Kirei.

>iriya's is neat and straight
>sakura's has two people doing who knows what with their stickers

WTF Is this shit!? I was expecting cute girls doing cute thing not fucking UBW electric boogaloo

Sakurafags are retarded. Nothing to be surprised about.

based yorokobeman

Good to see so many Kireifags.

Kirei has won the poll both years.

So how's that alliance with Luvia going?

Hiroyama retains the core ideas from HF but executes them in a far maturer manner without taking 30 hours of monotonous text with the bone-chilling art and atmosphere that at times feels reminiscent of Tsukihime, like in the chapter 47 classroom scene.

I just wanted more Angelica. And more Angelica in the virgin killer outfit animated.

I'm a huge prismafag, but you're fucking retarded for not understanding the differences between the mediums. This manga gets to rely much more on visual imagery than the VN did.

Bros, why can't Prisma be more like this movie? It finally had something of substance rather than lolicon crap.

Because you haven't watched / read Prisma. Continue reading past the flashback.

>UBW electric boogaloo
This is HF electric boogaloo

Is the raw up yet

Why can't you stop sucking dicks

how many seconds of luvia did the movie have?

If you only want to see pretty girls, you don't need to watch the movie

It was, but some nigger from BL asked the uploader to take it down.

More than Illya.

inb4 it takes them a week to release it.

BD rip is on animetosho

inb4 it takes them 2 months

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9eaedb6cdcf2b288caf0003cf7ad6d623da154c3&dn=%5bPrismaShirou%5dFate%20kaleid%20liner%20Prisma%e2%98%86Illya%20Oath%20Under%20Snow.mkv&tr=http%3a%2f%2fnyaa.tracker.wf%3a7777%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.stealth.si%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&ws=https%3a%2f%2fpiwnica.moe%2ftemp%2f%255bPrismaShirou%255dFate%2520kaleid%2520liner%2520Prisma%25e2%2598%2586Illya%2520Oath%2520Under%2520Snow.mkv

Main villain is uses dead people as puppets. It has its drawbacks when he can't quite bring them back sane. Just zombies really, but without the eating people.

Thanks user

>pic
Ouch

Outskilled

Kuro confirmed dead.

I mean we've all seen it coming for a while now

not yet at least

Chapter ends with the fight being over, but Sakura not necessarily dying. Since Gae Bolg couldn't kill her when she had no heart.

I really hope she isn't perma killed.
I really don't think the Illya will be the same without Kuro lewding everything more.

>Gae Bolg couldn't kill her when she had no heart
Do they actually give that as a reason? Doesn't really make sense, it should still just target the doll's spiritual core. And Bazett just killed Beatrice the same way. Unless she didn't.

SWOOOOOOOOOOORRDSSS