>last chapter
you mean as in most recently, right?
berserk didnt end, did it?

Yeah most recent, it'll never end you should know this

I'm just happy we're getting more berserk

>get stuck on a boat
>finally get off and into Elfsburg
>get stuck in a dream

Berserk started to drop in quality after Lost Children and stopped being great after Conviction. It still has its moments but it's not what it once was.

Griffith redemption arc when?

It's because of the true problem with berserk, of which the boat was only a symptom: Miura doesn't know what the fuck to do with Guts' side of the story. Griffith's pov is much more interesting since even if you don't know what his current motivations are, he's still a source of conflict and drama to the characters he interacts with.

In Guts and his RPG party's case, however, the characters including Guts himself have already completed their "character development arcs" (Some of them, like Farnese & Serpico, maybe too soon). They struggled with and surpassed their personal issues, and now they tag along with the rest of the jrpg party like lifeless husks just because. There's no conflict, so now the only thing the plot can do on Guts' side is go through the motions and tick events we knew were coming as completed, like Casca's recovery. The only interesting points left on Guts' party right now are the Behelit and whatever Skull Knight meant with Casca not agreeing to what Guts wants.

>post-boatfags
leave now

Jesus Christ, can't they just have Guts kill people again? This series used to get me rock hard. Now it's gay as shit.

What's left for Farnese and Serpico? They seem pretty content with their current friends and situation. Maybe they need to talk to each other more but that's about all I can think of
Otherwise you're entirely right. No one has anywhere go development-wise, and the only thing left is the checklist

Because Guts must be seen as the most desirable man ever.

Sadistic Farnese was more interesting.

Is this going to end like Devilman?

GURIIIIIIFIIIIIISUUUUUU!!!

Does anyone have the one with "i am a shota elf and do silly stuff for comedic relief"? I love it but i don't have it saved

Far more, berserk used to have some unique characters, now it's only about cliches

All characters that had some room to grow were killed or turned useless

I can't see a time when Guts will kill people again. All his enemies are apostles and he will be allies with the Kushan since Rickert is training with Silat. Humans in Band of the Falcon will probably fall to others, not Guts.

>you will never fuck puck
>puck will never get any decent lewds
>puck will never be anything more than le funny comic relief onion
miura stop hibernating you decrepit old FUCK and finish what you started

Griffith is going to give up his morality and become jesus, Gut's will strike him down in a moment of vulnerability and destroy the world by allowing the demons to run rampant without griffith

ah yes, the good old rage days.