Dagashi Kashi 2

New episode is out. No Thread?

No subs. See you on Saturday.

Raws are up?

yeah

No subs = dead thread

This is so annoying.

Yeah.
Oh by the way, this ep animated chapters 106-108. Next ep is confirmed for 109 and 113.

So they're continue to skip ahead a bit. I'm kinda happy about that with this stretch.

Saya a best.

Yes she is user

HotaruKokonatsu is the NaruSaku of this series

Did the OL finally show up or is this gonna be another one of those "We won't introduce the new char until the last 3 eps" deal?

I want her now, in my bed and ready to go!
She looks so adorkably and lustily degenerate.

Hajime doesn't make her personal debut until chapter 114. According to , this might mean that Hajime won't show up in next week's episode either.

shes so cute

Beniyutaka needs to show up first, and for him to show up, they need to animate 110. But maybe instead of animating it in its entirety, they'll only do part, shuffle the events around adding 113, and end the episode with a cliffhanger with konbini. It works, but fucks up everything anyway.

Alright niggers, I gave up on this manga because it was boring ass fuck. But then you post that nice cake, who is this semen demon/ boner doner/ cum dumpster? Does she have a main role if so tell me, my dick needs these answers and will there be fan service in bikini forms

First off, she isn't a fucking cake.

I'm talking about the brown haired girl

Yeah, so I answered you.

Okay. Will there be fan service endeavors or has there already been some so I can draw fan art

Check the manga.

Just give me a chapter number where's she introduced. I don't want to read about the history of candy in japan

She is 20 and helps Cononuts with his Manga. She also lives with them. She is endgame

Then why are you here?

Do you guys think Dagashi Kashi could end up having more than two seasons? I want to see the end of this animated

>image

Those are some nice feet

I saw the cover on crunchyroll and I have a thing for tomboy/cakes with brown hair. And I had to know who this is. Is she a relative or a childhood friend tell me and i will pick this manga up where I left off (chapter 10)

I'm still surprised it got a second season. It's not going to sell much but if it does a good job boosting manga sales then I guess it could be possible.

At this point i think they care more about boosting candy sales than the Manga. Only explanation why it got a season two

Actually, season 2 isn't helping the sales. What a shame.

She is neither a tomboy nor a cake and you have 100 chapters to go to see her.

>100 chapter
FUUUUUUCK. Well does she at least have feelings for him?

She seems to like him

I never expected this to give me such a case of the feels.

Stop self inserting

???

I hate it when readers see small feelings when in reality they're nothing

She blushed and immediately thought of love stuff.

I guess I'm going to read another shitty manga where the MC is too gay and dense to notice a girls feelings

S2 is so fucking dead.

Well, we wait for subs.

Well the episodes are all short. There isn't much to talk about without me going all autistic over candy history and such.

They need to hurry and get through this part so I can see that dark outfit. That shit is the best.

Hotaru and Kokonotsu kiss when?

So this was the fireworks episode?

Yeah, also Koko's sweet summer is ending.

Good webm but the quality is shit

Never really followed the anime past a few episodes.
What happened to fish eyes?

Time for suffering!

Now

He realized that he was in love with a fairy who could never be part of his real life.

There's been a lot of Dagashi Kashi threads lately.
Not that I'm complaining, means more reasons to post my waifu.

I hope this shows up as an eyecatch.

>so many ribbons to collect

>tfw you'll never be rich and successful enough to give out ribbons to little girls

were only candy factory owners its seems

Why everyone keep saying one hentai is canon?

Because it's just like the Nisekoi doujin series where Tsugumi won. The art is good enough to have been done by an assistant and the story is better than the main one.

Because it's good.

question, are we behind scans? Because I've been seeing these pictures with the officer lady but nothing on manga chapters yet

Raws are up to 176 while typesetting is only up to 108. 134 and onward are translated, but with no typesetted chapters yet.

How can we help speed up typesetting?

I don't know. Emblem Scans is catching up and closing the gap though since they generally typeset more than four chapters in a month. They also prefer to use the tankoubon versions rather than the magazine raws.