Since MAL is for redditors, what do you guys use to keep track of the anime you watch??

Since MAL is for redditors, what do you guys use to keep track of the anime you watch??

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/animelist/domko
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my brain

>Keeping track of the anime you watched

I either delete or move the file to a "watched" subfolder.

>keep track of the anime you watch
Explain

Nothing. I don't feel the need to meticulously catalog and rate/rank the things I watch/read/play.

There's nothing wrong with using the list part of MAL as long as you stay the fuck away from the community.

just use notepad or some shit

Taiga, I don't even remember when I last used MAL directly.

Taiga.

MAL

Notepad ++

spreadsheet

this

trakt.tv

>keep track of the anime you wtch
who the fuck actually does that?

The MAL mobile app

anilist because i am not some insecure little faggot who tries to fit in really, really hard. leave it to Sup Forumsnons to pretend that they keep track of a hundred random ass backlog shows theyve read about once in some random ass thread. post quality is abysmal, but somehow the vast majority of this boards userbase has memories equal to that of someone with a 140iq. then again, most people here havent even seen more than a hundred anime in total, and thier backlog is nothing but battle shonen, so i guess it isnt tough to keep track of those.

MAL

me

I only read manga so I keep track of my manga through my folders. MALbabies are a cancer

I use a spreadsheet, but not because I'm a hipster. It's just bloated if every S2 and OVA has it's own entry. I want to keep track of franchises, so I make my own list.

>only 200
>tripfag
>pass user since 2017
wow that's 3 strikes

But then you can't be cool

I used Hummingbird until they changed it into that gay Kitsu shit

>>Sup Forums

he said, calling a namefag a tripfag. back to wherever you came from

Don't be fooled. Most people on Sup Forums use MAL. It's a good site to track anime. Just stay away from the cancerous forums.

Notepad is all you need for that, really.

wow that was easy
myanimelist.net/animelist/domko

You should take all your capitalized letters and that nice punctuation of yours and join him in going back.

MAL might not have the best database, but its listing feature is good. That's actually all the site is really good for.