Bus slut

Bus slut

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yFZnNEriyRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The manga is forever on hiatus, or was it effectively cancelled?

the author is dead

cancelled because someone is injured or dead or something

youtu.be/yFZnNEriyRc

Oh, really? Was it one of those overwork deaths?

>Highschool of the Dead
>mangaka dies
Holy fucking shit

He didn't die of overwork, he was actually known for being sort of a lazy bastard. Sort of like Hirano, actually. Author died of old age.

which epsode can i see this scene

like pottery

Its always the great series that lose and author. Highschool of the Dead, Familiar of Zero, Kaze no Stigma etc.

this remains to this day one of the most erotic scenes in anime

In my dreams I imagine Sensei and Bus-slut escaped unharmed and he's now plowing her in a van, or perhaps a cab, he hotwired.

Equator poster please go and stay go

You have been warned

Author died. His brother, the artist, is still alive.

That's a common misconception, they aren't brothers.

he died in the earthquake

No he didn't
Yeah they just shared last names as revealed.

It's also rather inconceivable for a WRITER to die from overworking.

She was the best.

The art was the best part, the guy should just continue the thing himself

>make this cool trashy thing with your brother
>he dies
>keep making stupid shit like nothing changed
ok faggot

>Can I touch?

>tfw when you will never be a woman in an apocalypse and be protected while fucking all day long

I guess I should read/watch this, despite the fact it won't be finished.

She's hot.

>Familiar of Zhit
>great
ayy

would've been a lot better if the fat /k/id wasn't with them.
not because i didn't like him, but because all the titty sluts were dragging him down. he was getting sidelined by takeshi becoming a harem king. would've been better if he split off and survived did his own thing, get swole and become a lone wolf zombie barbarian. seemed his only purpose was to make mc look better, like an unintentional wingman.
even when he did get his own cute officer lady, she was ripped away from him. he didn't deserve that level of suffering.
though maybe they would've developed his chsracter via the suffering had they not permahiatused shortly after

He had Saya, though, and Alice seemed to like him more than Takashi. They both kind of had two girls each, and Shizuka was a free agent.

did she fuck everyone on the bus?

Damn right, she did.

i don't recall saya ever really displaying any romantic interest in him, she just started to actually respect him. she might have hinted at it like once or twice, but i definitely remember her having some feelings for mc. not that she was anywhere near as forward as the other 2 members of the harem. i'll be honest I completely forgot about the loli, i guess that shit was too tragic.

Saya/Kohta was definitely being strongly hinted at. Or at least I thought so.

post moar.

Definitely was in the manga, especially towards the end.
>tfw will never know the ending and will have to settle for fapping to the very few hentai doujin of it

I saw that too.

This gave me a boner on coach buses because I'd imagine this happening. I still think about it out of nowhere. It really stuck with me.

I prefer the glasses cutie who was also in the sex bus

i want this. world ending and mindless sex with a bombshell like her. fuck

What episode was this again?

No, it was the japanese flu.

BUS SLUUUUUTS
YUUKI MIKU IS BAE

I'm fairly sure he stopped working on it because he boxed himself in a corner by accidentally making Saeko best girl. It's not like a Shonen Jump series where the author can manipulate the fans expectations on a week to week basis. Fans had a month to stew on that shit and decided Roach was a no good piece of trash by comparison.

Yeah, no.

>t. roachfag

someone please post that gif

Or it could be he was started and serialized the manga during some huge zombie fad and realized his zombie story was shit was was turning out like every other that has been made, is being made, and will be made so he shit canned it when the zombie bubble faded.