Welcome to our establishment, dear customer. What kind of dream do you wish for?

Welcome to our establishment, dear customer. What kind of dream do you wish for?

A new season of all my favourite anime.

Succ from Megumin

I want to be loved.

Sex with a genderbent version of myself.

How about a dream where I like myself?

That's gross.

Give me the best dream in the world, or I'll eat your soul.

tags: Futa on male, cum inflation. Please and thank you.

Only if you're gross yourself but I'm beautiful

Only you would know exactly what would make you feel good.

Sorry I'm not into grandmas.
Where are the lolis succs?

>Sex with a genderbent version of myself.

A dream where I never existed, thank you.

This but I want to be turned into a girl and get fucked by me

Oppai loli reverse gang bang, paizuri and pafu-pafu only.

that Megumin would actually learn to be useful

They send this one out.

I never realized how a genderbent me would pretty much be my ideal kind of woman.

Death.

Tit monsters & traps

I want to have sex with my fictional wife and raise a child with her without going to jail

How long are you planning on dreaming?

>traps
Shit taste, senpai.

until Lala and Jululu die

I want a sexually frustrated lalatina to snap and force herself on me.

Traps are patrician

Traps are pleb tier.
>draw a girl
>give it a dick
>call it a trap
Futa > pretty boys > traps.

Last night I had a dream that I was a futa. Was this because of you

I hated those succubi. I'm weak to the slapping sounds when they adjust their bra straps.

>Make a generic anime girl
>give it a dick
>make it the main point in every single scene he is in
>never give him any characterization and if you do it's just things like 'Oh no i like MC but i'm boy i wish i was gurl' except he is a girl but has a penis because it sells better in modern day
>fans are retarded white knight who defend them but then talk shit about other generic anime girls who don't have a penis
Traps are shit, sometimes there are exceptions like your pic related because the author actually gave a shit about this character besides just making something that would sell and appeal to the authors and readers fetish

>not wanting to be the trap and getting abused by 2 physically stronger futas that make fun of your tiny dick

To be completely fair to the guy you replied to, you see his transition. He goes from a semi-feminine male anime character to that over a couple episodes with a time skip. And you can obviously still see the male aspects of his character. You're just in denial you autists. A reasonably feminine male can easily look like a woman with make up, hair styling, hormones, exercise, and diet.

Level Drain footjob me to death, please.

I wish to see my father

This is true for everyone. A genderbent version of you is basically someone who is completely compatible to you in every way who you can have sex with instead of jerking off.

What?
what the fuck are you talking about?
that's not the problem, the problem is that most trap characters are just there to reel in trapfags and not much else
they don't do much in the story, they don't have any emotional moments, they barely interact with the other characters because they only exist to flirt to with MC
they just get wasted every single time
again, sometimes they exist to actually, y'know, be a fun and interesting character
for example,
Hideyoshi from bakatest is a good trap character because he gets moments that have nothing to do with the fact that he is boy but looks like a girl and because he has generally charming character traits, would befriend and maybe fuck 8/10
while characters like Felix are not, he did not need to exist, he doesn't have to do anything, he doesn't even have to interact with subaru as much as he did, 1/10

thank. you.

I want someone to hug me and gently stroke my hair while telling me they love and care about me.

I also meant physically though: I think my physical traits would (if changed to a slightly more femminine version, of course) look good on a woman.
Also for some reason I'm absolutely certain that I'd have a C cup, which is pretty good.

I have enough self loathing that I would kill any of my clones or alternative versions on sight.

I want to cuddle a big soft girl.

HRT is an option, Sup Forumsnon.

this is a christian board, user

I have no intention nor desire of doing so (and I personally don't believe is a good choice for anybody to make, actually).
I just felt amusing and weirdly self-ego stroking that an alternate version of me would look good to my actual self.

If I was a girl, I would be so beautiful.

Dream, huh?

What about a good Isekai?

*ejaculates*