Koi wa Ameagari

Ok I gotta ask
Is blackmail not a crime in Japan?
This shitty trope comes up time and time again and not once have I ever seen a character go to the police or their employer when someone tries to blackmail them.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.sakugabooru.com/2018/01/31/koi-wa-ameagari-no-you-ni-after-the-rain-production-notes-1-3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This was honestly forced melodrama. I hope it doesn't last too long.

It gave us pissed Tachibana though

Great OP, this is going to be a good thread. I'm out.

She was attracted to his "gloomy" aura, hidden by his forced kindness. She can relate to him. I can see his charm, also at first sight. Then, when you know him better, he is also more charming.

The OP isn't allowed to discuss the contents of an episode?

Kase introduced to Tachibana the topic of her love for Kondo as escapism derived from her giving up on running. It wasn't forced. It was important.

O YEAH!!! the incest guy, I almost forgot about him

You can't have a story with only 2 characters even when those two are driving the plot. Characters like Kase help flesh out the story by adding other people so you get a better sense that this is taking place in a living world.
Also he's pretty much the most harmless character of this type and exists to show that Akira's love for Kondou isn't shallow or else she might be impressed by this faggy pretty boy. in some shoujo manga he'd have already put his hand in her cunt.

Probably it's a crime, but I can't see Tachibana going to the police to say "this guy blackmailed me to go on a date with him, or he will say I want to date my 45 years old boss to everyone".

I agree, its more likely the cops would've done nothing because it wasn't serious enough.

he is honestly like half of my married colleagues. they're married for a reason

if you aren't in obeseburgerland or eurabia girls still appreciate kindness

When blackmail comes into the equation it's either something you can't tell the police about (because it's just as illegal or you don't want it revealed to the world) or something trivial like this that the police couldn't do something about.

Kondou's internal monologue is too real

Well, blackmail is blackmail. If anyone tries to force you to do something against your will, you certainly shouldn't take it passively, especially when the consequences of telling on him would be so minimal.
At the very least she should have reported him to the manager and gotten him fired.

If Eurabia is Europe, I guess here there are many girls who can like someone like Kondo. Not everyone is into arrogant dudes.

blackmail becomes illegal via the introduction of money or influence over a position for political reasons, to fuck someone, etc.

this here is not blackmail

Goddamn... Those angry eyes are pure sex.

He obviously wanted some fucking though.

yeah. my point is more that europe is becoming like america

most of the planet values people like kondo, rather than shitting on him. the only strange thing here for japan is that the age gap is donald trump YUGE

but even then 22 year olds marry 45 year olds. for them its strange because shes 17. that seems to be the threshold

I've had people call me a rapist in the united states of paco for dating a girl 8 years younger. kek

>misread it as "I don't want her to get hurt"
>it's actually HIM who's too tired to get hurt again
Damn, that's actually a better characterization

He was considering date raping her so clearly his intent wasnt innocent

This show is cursed with terrible OPs for some reason.

Does Kase not wear socks? Fucking disgusting.

Why?

He's walking around sweating directly into his shoe wtf, like some animal

no wonder he has to resort to blackmailing JKs in order to get a date
nigga must smell like a chinese sweat-shop

Tachibana sneaks into Kondou's apartment next week.

Well the age gap is naturally a problem, since it's really big. But if you ask me "what she saw in Kondo" I think the answer is obvious. He is adorable.

Animals don't wear shoes.

Yes, I can just imagine the girl going to the cops and telling them to jail the guy because he threatened to expose her lovely doodles to some old guy.

Man, when time stopped and Tachibana fantasized about running and kissing Kondou, that was a great scene.
Also, the identical shots used for numerous scenes in both date sequences were a good parallel, such as the shot of Kondou and the other guys shoes at the train station.

The sakugablog post about this show was a good read, I recommend it blog.sakugabooru.com/2018/01/31/koi-wa-ameagari-no-you-ni-after-the-rain-production-notes-1-3/

>she should have reported it to the manager and get him fired
1. He wouldn't get fired over this stupid shit
2. Even if he did he would instantly expose her to the one person she doesn't want to know

I can't remember but I think in the manga Kase kissed her on the mouth, so if anything all the NTR fags crying should be happy that the anime actually toned it down.

He kissed her on the cheek in the manga

She already told him.

No you are wrong.

Then I stand corrected. Still, a kiss on the cheek is pretty tame.

He tried to blackmail her
No matter the basis for said blackmail, that's more than enough grounds to get your ass fired in any workplace
She could even add sexual harassment on top of it, which would be good enough reason by itself

And now the entire workplace knows

was he trying to sound old and uncool un purpose?
the towel thing and hearing loss at the cafe looked too forced

>hearing
I meant to say sight

No, he's just old and uncool.

The reason blackmail works is because the shit you're being blackmailed/extorted for is more important than burning the dude for blackmail. She doesn't want everyone to know she wants to fuck her 45 year old manager, it would be a huge can of worms for both of them. And it's not like he straight up asked her to blow him to keep quiet. She wasn't even expecting a kiss.

Akira has a lovely fashion sense.

Why is she so perfect lads? You will NEVER have a athletic 17 year old fall in love with you when you're older.

But I will!

I wish you the best of luck then user.

His entire personality is him being a dork.

This guy was really creepy, the joke usually is that the perverted guy in the show is over the top perverted and you would probably never meet such a guy in real life if he even existed or that he is too much of a golden hearted pussy to actually do the things he says but this guy is probably real right now

yeah I know but huffing and puffing on a towel like a tard in front of your date just after the losing eye sight comment made it look like he planned the scene

>hello is this the police?
>i'd like to report a case of blackmail from my work?
>oh how terrible, did he touch you inappropriately?
>euhm... no, he forced me to go on a date
>did he then slip something in your drink?
>no, euhm, we had a date and i went home.
>....
>That's not really a crime, you should speak to your manager if he is sexually harassing
>no... he isn't really doing that neither...
>oh, please hangup before i call your mother

It made me realize the only acceptable way this huge age gap could be accepted by society is if the dude was super loaded and everyone just assumed she is a gold digger. Society is so fucked up.

I don't know where you live, but blackmail in itself is still treated as a crime regardless of the context or how harmless it is. Though Tachibana didn't report it because if she did it would cause a lot of problems for both her and the Manager.

He's not nearly that calculating. Tenchou is just an ojisan doing cute ojisan things.

Blackmail is wrong regardless of outcome.

>what's he blackmailing you in regards to?
>uhhhhhhhhh

this is why she couldn't oppose him

Society also has double standards. Some threads back some user mentioned that the president of France had a 25 year age gap with his wife. And they first met when he was 15 and she was still married and even had a daughter his age. She got some criticism but most people just didn't care about it. But you know damn well if the genders were reversed the entire western world would attacking the guy non stop.

What?

Is 45 years old considered that old in America and other Countries? In my Country if you are 45 years old you are not considered "old". I mean, compared to a 17 years old person, yeah, but not in general.

This old man doesn't deserve her.....

God, I want Tachibana to punch me on the face so badly.

fucking your cousin hardly qualifies as incest

I want Tachibana to bully me.

She's not his cousin but you are right that it isn't incest. She's his stepsister. But unlike most series where fucking your NBR sibling is apparently fine, this series has a more realistic take on it. Like with Akira and Tenchou's age gap, it's perfectly legal but there's still a stigma attached to it.

Your mom not aborting you is also wrong, but not legally.

wow, a whole thread of incels who don't know how blackmail works
>he's trying to blackmail me
>she's lying, besides what would i even blackmail her with
>...
>so now i'm going to raise the price for causing me trouble
>unless you want me to expose your secret

either the info is too small for you to get punished or your victim will never tell anyone BECAUSE THEY WOULD HAVE TO SHARE THE SECRET or risk looking like a crazy person

Just imagine the angry sex with her. Then NTR the shit out manager with a broken Tachibana

I hate when ESL posters try to make a post. Learn some proper fucking grammar before posting on here please so people can actually understand whatever retarded nonsense you're trying to type out.

One of the biggest selling points of this anime is how 'real' everyone is. Kase isn't some serial rapist out of a shoujo manga either, he's a broken person just like Akira and Kondou.

It really is

I just wanted some sweet romance story..
Haven't watched the episode yet. Is there more shit like this in future episodes or should I just drop it now?

Even the sandals in the first shot seem to be poorly drawn kek.

>I just wanted some sweet romance story..

This is a rather realistic view on life. The mood is in general bittersweet, so if you want a happy story, maybe this isn't for you.

anal

This episode handled this type of drama well though. No since the whole reason Kase attempts to seduce her is for a hypocritical reason

>Is there more shit like this in future episodes
No. This is the only time it happens, he doesn't pull this shit again. Though he's still an asshole towards Akira and keeps being mean to her because of his own issues for a good portion of the manga.

Fuck off, you creep

>The mood is in general bittersweet
Not really. It's more realistic if anything, but there are still plenty of cute scenes especially between Akira and Manager.

Why so many Tachibana feet shots?

I do want a happy story

What's creepy about appreciating a young and attractive body?

But in general the mood is really melancholic user.

Probably to show off her injury, emphasizing her physical and spiritual scarring.

Jesus this post just reeks of fish. Get off this site cunt.

Manga version was a little more lewd. You can properly see her body outline under the dress in the manga.

Anyone of a webm of Akira getting all giddy and swinging her legs while on her bed?

Cute!

Go and watch some CGDCT show and be a creep there

You do realize that there are a lot of females on the site, right? This show is also popular with a lot of females because it isn't just some pandering show to lonely virgins.

This episode did great showing us what's on the manager's mind. That scene on the coffe shop, full of couples half his age, making him feel so out of place. It really did show how having this hot 17 year old lusting for him to not be all fluffy and shit. At times this show goes too real.

Unironically neck yourself.

That Neck

Oh great, the attention whoring tumblrina is back. Reminder to ignore this retarded cunt.

You are being really disrespectful to women right now.

This is fucking Sup Forums. We're going to talk about how much we want to fuck girls. I know this triggers tumblrites these days so please fuck off back to your safespace instead of literally running into the hornet's nest and then bitching about how you got stung.

Thank you.

In the manga it was also worse. Some people said "He looks her father...no. They have not that father-daughter vibe. It is...probably enjo kosai".

>I just don't want to get hurt.
This hits way too close to home.