I haven't felt this excited about Berserk in nearly half a decade. Every month is almost too good

I haven't felt this excited about Berserk in nearly half a decade. Every month is almost too good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4VnLY_iQxGU
youtube.com/watch?v=yhx8yVvmM5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>every month

The new chapter is the 23rd right,think we'll get the raws one week early?

Late Feb, so, yes. Probably. As long as its February, I couldn't care less.

Actually feel like something is happening and there will be a big revelation waiting in the shadows
Actually feel like Berserk can end
Feel the urge to re-read the entire manga another time with every new chapter

>Feel the urge to re-read the entire manga another time with every new chapter
I do

>a big revelation waiting in the shadows
That revelation will be another hiatus

That wont be a revelation we are already 2 chapters in, a hiatus is inevitable

DadGuts is going to get his waifu back.
Please, Miura, don't have the dog or Farnese fuck shit up. I-I can't handle the act of Guts being denied this one thing.

No, stop it, fuck Berserk it became Pokemon. I still follow it just to be dissappointed, the genre shitted way too hard.
It's fine if you still like it but it pissed on a lot of things that made people like this manga. This manga wouldn't have been popular if it had been like this from the start.

What do mean? They are still killing monsters and we pretty much have Golden Age Guts back.

I hope we make it to March at least

We should, I'll bet that is when the hiatus will start though.

>every month

why does a loli witch have such a big ass

>and there will be a big revelation waiting in the shadows
It's already been revealed that the thing in the middle of Casca's dreams isn't exactly Griffith, but Guts' and Casca's deformed son whose body was eventually used to make Griffith's human body.

shit is complex

Needs to be comfy as she spends long periods sitting down, studying magic and lore.

Caska will regain her memories then commit suicide

>2 chapters in a year

I’m excited too user. It’s been rough these last years, and I just feel like we’re pushing towards real progress. Being here on Sup Forums with all the other anons, waiting and waiting, arguing and speculating, it’s like we ourselves have been on a journey. Fellow anons have died waiting for Berserk to finish and it hurts knowing some of the people here didn’t get the chance to see this, and to see the end.

I hope we make it. I hope Guts can get his good ending, I genuinely do. May God have mercy on us.

I fucking love the progression of the series. Introduce protag asshole, show that he has a VERY good reason to be an asshole, then the series turns into a more traditional fairy tale/monster adventure. so good.

we got a hiatus of 2 year in the middle of the boat arc

waiting 5 months between montly releases is NOTHING

>Chapter ends with Casca saying "guts"
Directly below
>Berserk is going on hiatus
What are the chances lads?

she eat a lof of cuhoney

i can already see it happening

Cease this nonsense

Hi, Kentaro Miura here, I can confirm that this is the plan

Why Miura? WHY MUST YOU TORTURE US?

>month
Me too though, this shit needs to hurry up, I'm anxious as duck for Caska and I need more clang clang woosh big sword shit.

Please no.... But seeing how Muira likes to torture Guts that might be the case

have you ever thought of doing a live action adaption from Warner Bros

Where are the digital upload chapters?

Can't fucking read Manga Stream's shit.

I would honestly be satisfied with that.

Anyone else like the set-up where Flora said she'll meet Shierke in a dream 20 years ago?

I can't tell what's going on when guts dog is fighting.

Because of shitty niggastream scans

Yes but they said they were going to cast Tom Cruise as Guts so I vetoed the plan

Goddamn casualty.

>man who has no idea what he's talking about tries to talk about thing he has no idea about

>Caska

Why? Jack Reacher was 6'5" and 250 pounds. Why couldn't Tom Cruise play Guts?

because he looks literally nothing like guts

I only accept glorious nippon actor

>guts
>nip

And Scarlett Johansson looks nothing like Major Kusanagi.

Does a based 6'9" 300 pound Japanese man exist?

Guts is not 6'9''.

Yes, he is. Read the databook before you speak, you dumb shit.

And Puck is 6 inches tall.

"ay yo, imma here to audition for the part of playing this nigga called Guts"

AJ'd make a good guts appearence wise honestly.
It's ironic how guts life is one of hardship and suffering while AJs life revolved around getting everything handed to him on a silver platter in life because hes black.
Be great if they had Tyson Fury as Donovan though

we spics have a saying it is "si pesa mas que un pollo me lo follo" that translates to "if it weights more than a chicken i fuck it" so...

more like ten years m8

>little AJ gets gypsy'd

Would pay for that DESU.

I miss Berserk rape

I would guess that Guts would be European and not Japanese

Maybe that one guy who did Inception could do it

So I just started reading Berserk yesterday and I must say it was way better than I expected.

There's a lot going on with all the characters, but aside from that and the amazing way Miura manages transitions into a scene (like pic related), what surprised me the most was how he manages to tell Guts story from differents perspectives, from his dreams and nightmares to some subtle facial expresions, even when he shows his insecurities in his inner thoughts. How does he manages to keep a solid symbolic progression with all the elements of his oniric world it really serves to the story of a person as emotionally complex and conflicted as Guts is.
I have to admit you guys made me thought it was a overhyped shit, but I stand corrected

I'm about to finish the golden age, and I kind of know what is going to happen at the end. Despite that, I still fail to see why people hate so much on Griffin. He was ambitous and reckless, but he's so well characterized that it's hard for me to not feel compasion for what he has gone through so far. I kind of see where this is heading, but can I really judge a person who has gone through a year of torture, that has seen his life long ambition being destroyed before his eyes and has known nothing but despair through a year? Well, maybe that's why Guts is the hero, he has gone through as much shit (if not more) than Griffith, but he still has a kind heart.
That fucking face he made after that spoiled brat yells at him after killing his demonic dad. Just fuck my shit up senpai.

Here watch this m8

youtube.com/watch?v=4VnLY_iQxGU

>demosempai will never make videos again
Thanks for the reminder.

[citation needed]

>living in denial
user, you have to accept it. It's the first step.

delet this post IMMEDIATELY

>What are the chances lads?
100%

He still streams at least.(I think)

Last time he streamed on twitch was almost a year ago.

Maybe you don't know everything that happens. Griffith did some irredeemable stuff.

>meanwhile femguts is toting around a massive beefcake retard that keeps getting captured by big bara bears that keep trying to splunk in his mud cave

One of the places it shines is that all of the characters' actions are understandable from their viewpoint without just being evil. Griffith is the prime example of this and what makes the buildup to the Eclipse so good is that you can see him pushed further and further towards the decision you know he'll make. He's really backed into a corner by the time he turns into a bad guy, but obviously looking at it from the rest of the Band's viewpoint he's a huge dick.

>What are the chances lads?
too high

He's 6'8, fag

Epic, Mexican. Just epic.

at the pace the story is going I'd say we have casca back by the end of the month

Requesting webms of Berserk 2016/2017 and its terribleness

I have something better user

im eager to see what you think after actually finishing the golden age arch

Does anyone have the new chapter?

How did you obtain this picture? Where did you get it from?
This actually doesn't look half bad.

Hey guys remember when Miura spent 8 fucking years spinning his wheels on literally nothing, only to come up with literally the most predicted outcome?

>forces 0 results

really guys youtube.com/watch?v=yhx8yVvmM5k

>dat entire ost
>dem outtakes
kino

It is a damned good song. If guns become existent this is the track I would pump up to.

berserk lost the dark appeal.
it's shit now.

just curious, what volume/chapter are the two pages in your image from?
because they truly are fantastic manga storytelling

Think you might need glasses